VIDEO: Shopping Haul!! January-March 2012

Just a chronicle of my purchases for the first three months of the year!! I would love to be able to buy more but for right now I’m on a tight budget! I hope you enjoy this! Let me know what products you think I should try and what your favourite products are!!

Check out Wayne Goss’ video on that Kim Kardashian Glow: http://youtu.be/UAtJkOk7PKE

Find me on Facebook: www/facebook.com/aboutfacebygossamertouch

Follow me on Twitter! @LadyMandyisms

For pictures and more, check out my blog: www.aboutfacebymandy.blogspot.com

Views: 122
Likes: 5 Dislikes: 0

Watch Mandy on YouTube

MUST READ:   VIDEO: The MANE CHOICE easy on the curls|Sampoo|Conditioner|Deep Conditioner|Review
Beauty By MandyVideo
  • BeautyByRhelle
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

oh okay thanks

• Mandy Cummins
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

Hey! There's a store called Get Set in Peronne Village (Behind Big B Supermarket in Rendezvous) That specializes in ELF and has a nice selection of Sinful Colors Polishes 🙂

• BeautyByRhelle
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

if you don't mind me asking but where in barbados did you purchase sinful colors nail polish and the elf eyeliner?

• Mandy Cummins
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

Thanks!!! 😀 <3

• Mandy Cummins
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

Yeah a few places have a few colors. Colleen's Beauty in the new Carlton Complex has somet oo. But not much. 🙂

• Lucinda Robinson
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

I've seen China Glaze in No. 1 Beauty Supply, St. Michael's Row

• Mandy Cummins
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

Anytime!! 🙂 With the exchange rate for me along with shipping and customs I'll have to add maybe another $10-15 US onto that price. But I can't find them in Barbados anywhere, so I'll have to shell out!

• Carolyn Campbell
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

Thanks for the tip about the MakeupGeek and the palettes! tho I suppose with the exchange rate it might work out to be a bit more for me.. still good to know so I can let my subscribers know as well! ox Care

• Mandy Cummins
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

Thank you for watching and for the compliments!!

I know MAC is good about returns, but I actually haven't come across anything I didn't like from MAC. At least not that I disliked enough to return.

I'm actually going to get my Z Palette from the Makeup Geek website. She has the regular large ones for $18.00 US. I have to pay shipping and customs once they get here but it should be tooooo bad.

• Carolyn Campbell
    29 November 2015 at 6:02 pm

Gorgeous eyes .. I will check out the tutorial after I watch this! Return anything you don't like from MAC – they are very good about returns. I love NYX as well. Excellent haul (even with a cpl. of disappointments!). Let me know what they are going to chg. you for a Z palette .. if it's more than 28.oo )Pro or 20.00 for reg. size .. let me know! I order mine from Devu Cosmetics. oxo Care