VIDEO: CocoCure Cleanse Day 4

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

Make sure you are getting enough rest!!!

Views: 165
Likes: 3 Dislikes: 0

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Saharan + Nubian 1 palette from Juvia's Place | Lyric Rochester
Got2BeOshun
  • Tiger Eye
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

I like to use the term "sun foods" rather than saying raw. Raw makes me think of raw meat instead of the wonderful plants and fruits and nuts growing in the sun!

• Tiger Eye
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

The coconut wash sounds divine for a man to experience that. I myself enjoy coconut oil and coconut water on my body. Our bodies should be treated beautifully, man and woman.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Pleaseeeee share more about the Jamu stick

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Pls pls pls share more about the Jamu stick!

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Yay!!! There is a reason they call me the Booboo Queen in our cleanse group!!! I have earned my title. lol

• CreaTiveNaTive73
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Have you heard of a Jamu stick for Vaginal cleansing or toneing as well? I think i said it right.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

THE CHUG was supah dupah effective! YAY! For a clean colon! Adupe sis!

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

cheated your self?! It's not possible sis! Continue to LOVE YOUR SELF in the way that is best for YOU right now! NO worries, NO regrets…do the absolute best you possibly can at the time you are doing it!

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

I am just returning from purchasing a few quarts of boxed coconut water so that I can do a 'chug' right now…

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

I do agree that more coconut water maybe necessary to flush. I used to always neglect to drink enough liquid period because I was to busy. Since you are so busy all the time, you may not be getting enough. I sip throughout the day, but I treat it like a meal about 3 times. This means that I drink until I am almost full. I find that it gives me a little hunger cushion just in case I get busy AND after my "breakfast chug" I usually eliminate.

• MsCasslong
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

I have not succeeded on my cleanse this week. I am in the midst of my dissertation and other assignments and did not feel I could concentrate with my hunger. I feel I have cheated my self, but I knew it was not the right time now. However I did succeed a 7 day cleanse three weeks ago. Blessings to you.