VIDEO: Don’t Worship Any God That Requires Your Abuse

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

why worship a god that requires your abuse and your oppression?

Views: 2900
Likes: 79 Dislikes: 3

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Interview with Chef Ajeen Beckford
Got2BeOshun
  • Emani Dawan
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

im so grateful to be able to listen to you and watch you speak.

• Warr Help
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

The only thing I can say is be good in HELL I'm not going to waste time with you godless, gutless women no man willkeep just only fuck you so FUCK you

• Kay Gee
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

I'm sorry, but what "god" are we talking about here?

This is what happens when you read a summary of the Cliff Notes instead of an actual Bible. You can't know God third-hand; sorry.

• gayle2020
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

What fear is everyone speaking of? God has not given us a spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind 2Timothy 1:7 …….2John 1:7/

• LightFly2013
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

I REALLY appreciate your video. I was raised in Jehovah's Witness religion, talk about fear mongering! Fully releasing from that this year. Still appreciate some aspects of Christianity but defintely an Agnostic now. I see the same negative pattern in religion, especially American Christianity. Fear of the end of the world, fear of being creative, etc. You are very beautiful and glad to see you are connecting with your African roots. I'm Ghanaian, so not too far from Nigeria. 🙂

• 68tawana
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

I have a question– several years ago,myself, my sister and a close friend all decided to become christians and start attending church regularly- as we were worshipping, praying to "god" and fasting, there was an indescribable power that came upon us all separately and individually in our bedrooms, which led us to believe that we were on the "right" path. However in the years that months and years that followed we all experienced destruction and the "power" was/is gone. What is your insight ?

• Kimberly Callahan
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

Most religions claim to be based in love and love is not oppression, mistreatment or abuse.

• AfrikasReAscension
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

Medase na ampem (thank you times 1000 in Twi) na ampem (& another 1000) for this one!
    We say the same thing…but you say it A LOT calmer than I do (LOL- LOL)

• Gently in the East
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

original, i have less ego i guess, at first i thought i was secretly about feng shui, but now i see thats not it its because ive eaten amanita muscaria and magic mushrooms, which makes me like invincible, whereas these people have never tripped, because

• Gently in the East
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

so i think its just that my family practices santeria and stuff that why all this is happening, but it cant really effect me, because im

• Gently in the East

they are
    afraid, so how could their magic really do anything, especially if its being used for such stupid purposes? all they did was look up ayahuasca shamanism youtube videos on the internet and start setting up the house to remind me of that, so ide feel bad or something, but that doesnt really mean anything its just

• Gently in the East
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

psychology. i am a wantist, theres no way they can practice something like that if i'm not doing it. i just feel like im both more original, nicer, and more cool, they are just programs coming out of a recorded song. you can be all into you stuff i you want but if you dont trip you haven't really practiced it. and when you do trip,

• Gently in the East
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

it stops you from using it for bad. because i trip, i know i have nothing to worry, about, and i know these people are fake. but i think all this happened so i would share this information, the true protection from malevolent magic is psychedelic experience, its

• Gently in the East
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

not just not believing in it. because if you do psychedelics you'll know the true spirits, and i know that they aren't santeria, at least not in the life that i live.. i am the spirit of my consciousness, if they dont trip they can't really effect that. I honestly hope that

• Gently in the East
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

they do trip so we can do some real magic, but until then, it just looks really cheap and corny… which is why I'm going.. but im sure itll all work out, they aren't really my family anyways.. im just like a gypsy.. theyre too concerned with genetics, and being

• Mrepifany
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

According 2 what u described, that sounds like the definition of BEING ignorant of accurate knowledge and NOT feminine.
    Slaves were fed lies and false history and they took it as the truth hook line and sinker, that is LACK OF KNOWLEDGE and nothing to do with feminine. U have NO IDEA of what u speak, because your knowledge is GROSSLY LIMITED and your only speaking from what you THINK YOU KNOW and that is your ultimate downfall. When your ready to stop ranting we can swap ACCURATE knowledge.

• Mrepifany
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

You're a MAN, and you use the terms "Kiss my blk *ss" and "PISSITIVITY"?
    How FEMININE is that?
    You sound, and express yourself in a BLATANTLY EFFEMINATE Manner son.
    Where they do that at?
    check your DNA and estrogen levels Andrew Cunanan.
    On another note, I'm not a buddhist, or muslim, or catholic or christian, but I would still NEVER tell another MAN to tell his god he worships to kiss my rear end. Its completely disrespectful, hateful, effeminate & shows a lack of intelligence & COUTH. SMH

• Mrepifany
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

If you "WORSHIP" any god the word in itself REQUIRES some sort of humility and OPPRESSION as you state it. Go look up the word WORSHIP.. the meaning in itself means to PROSTRATE, lower or humble yourself in VENERATION of another person, symbol,god, or spirit and give them your supplication. You sounds DANGEROUSLY like a space age FREE LOVE HIPPIE.

• Mrepifany
    30 November 2015 at 9:20 pm

So very disrespectful and what a vile mouth you have on you BLACK WOMAN. I cringe to even call you "sister". You REALLY showed your intelligence here. Go re-read what you posted and let it sink in.. You want your daughters on sons reading that FILTH? The Brother JEDIYAH did not come at you DISRESPECTFULLY AT ALL. SMH