VIDEO: Our Health Science Course

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

creating collard green smoothies & natural deodorant

Views: 225
Likes: 14 Dislikes: 0

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Mistah Dale - Nuttin Sweetah "2016 Soca" (Barbados Crop Over)
Got2BeOshun
  • YouTreen
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Love Almond milk! Thank you for showing us how to make it naturally!

• prettyprincess94602
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

beautiful video. your children are beautiful. i will be trying this smoothis soon.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Yes we work on Algebra & calculus with the older ones & reading with the little ones because they wanted to learn these things …came & said "Mommy Can we do some of this?"

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

I love the way your oldest dawta, Asabi (sp?) gets the last lil bit of EVERYTHING out of the containers. LOL I do the same thing, I hate wasting ANYTHING!

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Somehow I missed this vid. I know this isn't the topic of the vid specifically, BUT you have helped me to SEE unschooling. I have always wanted to do it, but I didn't know how to APPLY it. Basically, you seem to be involving them in EVERYTHING going on. I also see that you exhaust the subject. I usually just go in the kitchen, make the smoothie, and give it to them. I'm going to try this tomorrow!!! Off subject still do you have any required subjects like math and reading? THANK YOU!!!!

• MsCasslong
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Thank you Akalatunde. I did enjoy the smoothie today, it was by far the best green smoothie I have had!

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Thank you Ms Casslong…I prefer the uncut greens but at that time we couldn't find any either SO we were working with the cut ones…our intentions are pure and our prayers our powerful so we trust that the Wombniverse will make sure we have all the nutrients we need…ASE OOOO…you have to start where you are, I don't have a $400 mixer or a $500 blender BUT I am committed to health and so I reach for it where I am.if cut greens are what you can get, pray over them and make your smoothie sis!

• MsCasslong
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

Your family is beautiful.
    I am interested on what you think about greens that are already sliced when you buy them, lately i can only get kale in that form. But it is said that nutrients get lost when veg is cut too soon before eating, so i have been avoiding buying it.
    The smoothie looks delicious I will be trying it today.
    Peace and Love

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:17 pm

collard green smoothie video that I have been trying to upload for a while