VIDEO: THE RIGHTFUL PLACE OF THE AFRIKAN WOMAN

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

Who & What is the Afrikan woman ? What is her role in society?

Views: 2070
Likes: 65 Dislikes: 3

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Princess Hair Shop FINAL review
Got2BeOshun
  • Terance Miller
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

It would be an honor to exalt ur Matriarchal substance. i would cherish it for millenniums

• Adrianne Reyes
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

Thank you sister for preserving this information! Such a sacred task that is. I'm so glad to have learned about these things before my daughter will start her menses so that I can empower her with this knowledge and she can grow in tune with herself and this out of sync world we have been living in. My ancestors were Taino and I realized that I've been living with that cognitive dissonance of the slavery of my ancestors by the aryans. I embrace my African blood lines and I feel so happy and blessed to be able to walk this new path of power that is my (and every woman's) divine inheritance. I know I look white, but even I have been put down by white women. <3 Thank you so much again!!!

• Moor-ena El
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

PLEASE IS THERE A WAY THAT YOU CAN GET AN INTERVIEW WITH BRO RICH OF THE UNDERGROUND RAILROAD???

• Moor-ena El
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

MY SISTER!!!!! SO MUCH POWER!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR OUR SISTERS!!! IT IS SOOOOO MANY MEN IN THE CONSCIOUS COMMUNITY WHERE IT IS A SEVERE IMBALANCE!!! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND YOU!!!

• taankh
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

How intelligent and articulate your daughters are! Good job!
    As you can see, fear rules. I think people think that matriarchy is the same thing as patriarchy but with females.

But I can see matriarchy coming today. I see a lot of movement among the women to heal and build. I only see a few men really truly doing this (which is not good).

So what happens if the black family doesn't recover soon, and the women decide they will have to pick up the pieces alone? What happens if they build businesses, create healing circles, get education, etc.? What happens if this helps them rise from poverty taking the children along with them? And what happens if black men and women can't quite come together still?

Matriarchy, but by default.

• Emani Dawan
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

your daughter is your spitting image!!!!!!

• Bonita Rex
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

Very well said Queen and I am honored to be of such a great system and will do what is needed to build it up again
    #MatriarchalEarth

• SoTilted
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

This logic doesn't really hold up, when you consider the overwhelming majority of these violent men are raised by single mothers. Patriarchy is the calming presence in our community. Children raised by fathers are several times less likely to commit acts of violence, get incarcerated, molest children, etc., and more likely to pursue education, marriage, and success. Statistics and common sense support this conclusion. If we can't accept these basic facts in the 21st century, we're lost.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

Give thanks to all the comments from men who support Matriarchy! We love y'all deeply! Y'all ARE what is now mistermed Alpha Male! We chose men like you to live among us & to father our children & we will continue to do so !

• Amun Ra
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

THE BLACK WOMBMAN IS GOD THE FIRST TO BRING FORTH LIFE OF ALL LIVING ON THE PLANET TODAY THERE ARE BROTHA'S WHO GOT YOUR BACK ON THIS TOPIC QUEEN WE KNOW THE TRUTH AND THOSE THAT DON'T ARE GOING AGAINST MOTHER NATURE AND ARE NOT CONSCIOUS LIKE THEY SAY HOTEP

• bertoletti8912
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

I'm a white guy and I agree with your view on matriarhy and society in 100%. I'd love to live in a matriarchal society.

• MrJavaman5
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

So true! I always knew that women were the creators, sustainers and nurturers of life, but I never though about women being the creators of civilization and culture also, but it's true. If you look at society, studies show that the majority of men that commit acts of violence and destruction towards others and themselves, are single men. Single women, however don't act out in violence like single men do. When a man is with a woman, she helps control and guide him to become an honorable man.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

SO sad but true my sistah

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

Divine Studies when you commented on my other video you said women never ruled but only influenced the decisions of men, no you are agreeing that they were queens on the throne but did not rule "in every aspect of life"…
    Give me an example where men rule in every aspect of life and please read ALL of the books recommended & highlighted in the video…it is not a competition, I am merely telling the truth

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

Sadly balance will not be restored until we are. Ase

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

You didn't really believe that those in power (white or male) would give up "power" easily did you? Even the most conscious brotha, will tend to have a bit of a problem realizing the position that we are meant to hold. As I have learned more and more my husband has rolled with it, because he was able to recognize it as truth. I don't try to dominate him because he acknowledges me. Iya Osun, Ore yeye o, had a difficult time being recognized so of course we will have an issue.

• Black Culture
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

Peace, I Recommend you read. The Myth of the Matriarchal Prehistory:Why an invebted Past Wont' Give Women a Future by Cynthia Eller and also reread Dr. Diop definition of matriarchy is different from the dictionary,Does it mean that women ruled? Please tell me what nations of Afrika in the past where women ruled not just be Queens on the throne, but in every aspect of life

• Black Culture

Link on Mitichondria DNA
    freemaninstitute(.) com (/)RTGdna(.)htm

• Black Culture
    30 November 2015 at 9:18 pm

Peace, Queen!!! I love the videos of you and the family. I not hating on you nor our black women. I love my wife, niece, mama, Grandmother…etc. Again I say to all we are to question all scholars in respect on their works that have changed my life and your life. This Afrocentric or black consciousness pathway is to bring about facts and evidence to elevevate our community back to our greatness in history, idealogy and resources. Lets not make this Afrikan study a dogmatic.