VIDEO: What to expect while fasting

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

I created this video using my Logitech webcam software.

Views: 1126
Likes: 24 Dislikes: 0

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   Girls Coding Clubs To Be Established In Schools
Got2BeOshun
  • Roni Poet
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

Im so thankful I found your videos today. You've helped me to connect some much needed dots. keep doing what you do sis

• CreaTiveNaTive73
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

Ooh ok thanx, im so inquizitive,lol. (*_*)

• akalatunde

ASE OOO!

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

That makes perfect sense. It is so soothing. My body behaves just as my children's did when I was breastfeeding them. Satisfied, at peace, energetic, with easy smooth eliminations to top it all off!!! Iba ase Iya Onile ooooo!

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

This is my FIRST coconut water fast but it has been so healing, so rejuvenating, so uplifting…it truly is milk from the breast of EarthMotherOnile as Dr Aris Latham said…he also said in Jamaica they say coconut water washes out your heart…its true

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

When I get grown like you, I'll do weekly too. Tuesday will be my day!!! I love coconut fasts.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

I think I am going to do one day a week, probably Thursday since that was the day I was born on…<3 U

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

Ecstatic that you are on board sis

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

OH on my earrings? Yes it is an amber stone that is sacred to Oshun, my munificent mother Orisha

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

Coconut water is a powerful laxative & diuretic that's why I chose it, coconut milk would be far too heavy to achieve the complete intestinal cleanse I am seeking

What gold above the cowrie shell sis?

I am glad y'all find it inspiring & I will let lil Miss Nhubiyah know

• CreaTiveNaTive73
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

O an why did u choose coconut water to assit u on ur journey instead of… say, coconut Milk?

• CreaTiveNaTive73
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

Is there any symbolism withe color yellow/gold above the cowrie shell, like the sun or something….i have a pair with yellow wooden barrells above it as well?

• kahsanjra
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

You put it so beautifully that I will be doing a fast starting tomorrow too. I never looked at it like that at first, and was at war with my body that I stopped fasting, I was doing it from a place of control. Thank you so much sis, you have really impact my life. Also thank you for sharing you experiences.

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:16 pm

I'm going to coconut water fast monthly on my Holy Day (earthday). I think I might do it 3 days every month.
    Since you mentioned Afrikan Dance and Yoga, can you talk about the benefits you've experienced etc?
    Also, please tell Sista Nubia (sp) that I appreciated her humility for immediately apologizing when she bumped the laptop.