VIDEO: My Child Rearing “Style” & Where It Comes From

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

Give your children ‘the best love’

Views: 1711
Likes: 57 Dislikes: 0

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Flattering Eye Makeup | Before and After
Got2BeOshun
  • Balon Arkwright
    30 November 2015 at 9:22 pm

I'm so grateful to have come across this video. I must thankh the sistah, who mentioning to me about you.

• DaBruizer
    30 November 2015 at 9:22 pm

@8:40 "Cursed shall thou be in the city, cursed shalt thou be in the field." ~Yahuah Elohim

Def agree w/ your commentary on the social effects of the Ma'afa. We are a cursed people sister…we gotta get right with Elohim. We are Y'srael.

• Dialluckysocks A
    30 November 2015 at 9:22 pm

I love the tone of your voice that you use with your children.

• MsCasslong
    30 November 2015 at 9:22 pm

I love you so much, your videos are always inspiring and teach me so much on a different level. Thank you. I had to stop everything I was trying to do while watching this. Peace and blessings to you

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:22 pm

Not a fail sis, a challenge …an opportunity for growth…it is GOOD for our babies to experience us constantly growing & getting better
    Love yourself through it, be as gentle & forgiving with yourself as you would to someone else

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 9:22 pm

Ire o Iya!
    1. This is SO timely because I had a parenting fail the other day and had to apologize to my children. The first thing I thought was OlaOmi would NEVER have done this. lol
    2. You got all in my business on not feeling safe having children in this place.
    3. I feel so bad right now, but I am quickly moving toward healing and correcting my behaviors.
    I daily give thanks for you and your lessons. Ore yeye o!

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 9:22 pm

Thx so much

• CreaTiveNaTive73
    30 November 2015 at 9:22 pm

Beautiful vid., u hit it on the head @ 11:42, 17:15, & 24:13 the points there in….The whoooole vid is awsome though.