VIDEO: Giving Your Teen The Freedom to Fulfill Her Destiny

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

do not allow your fears to influence your interactions with your teen

Views: 552
Likes: 16 Dislikes: 0

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Green Halo eyes tutorial ft Longqi Hair
Got2BeOshun
  • RayneyKayLa
    30 November 2015 at 10:42 pm

ahh…this is a good breath for a young step mother with a step daughter turning 11. thanks to you siStaR.

• Umi NyAsia
    30 November 2015 at 10:42 pm

Give much thanks Sister!Can you consider sharing a video on self forgiveness?? Peace & blessings

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 10:42 pm

Last night I talked to my husband about this video and I think he really understood and more importantly agreed. I am so excited about this journey now!

• Virgo Rising
    30 November 2015 at 10:42 pm

*Tears*…Thank you for this message..you are a treasure…Much 13Love~

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 10:42 pm

LOL, I can't even eat apples because the texture sets my teeth on edge!!! lol I am listening to the show now and am so glad you mentioned being a yeller, but lawd KNOWS I am a yeller, but I have been doin' MUCH better. lol

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 10:42 pm

girl it ain't nothing but an apple LOL! She was SO sleepy! WHEW! Uhmm yeah the links to the show are on my FB page…we do it every Thursday morning at 9am EST…she calls it Morning Tea with Iyalosa OlaOmi

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 10:42 pm

I REALLY NEEDED THIS!!! It was so worth the wait. I believe that my daughter will actually make it through this period through adulthood without injury!!! Yay!!!

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 10:42 pm

1. I want some of what Nhubiyah is eating, because she is making it look SOOOOO good! 2.I never thought about the fact that from about 6 weeks old I spent more time with daycare worker and teachers than I did with my mother. 3. Yea, Imma have to remember those terms, because they may save my dawtas life, but I do love the say yes as much as possible. Sometimes, I'll admit, that I say "no" just because I'm tired or whatever, but that isn't her fault. 4. What blogtalk show? Did you post it?