VIDEO: The Nature of MEN…Myth or Misconception

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

what is the true nature of men?

Views: 1167
Likes: 33 Dislikes: 0

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Blessings of Samhain
Got2BeOshun
  • Terance Miller
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

theres nothing more gratifying than the gratitude, appreciation, kindness and nurturing from a woman

• J.U.C.E.
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

OKAY so i do NOT condone cheating at all. But as a male, i can understand it's allure. There is a verse I've heard in a song that i think can clear this up pretty simply. "A WOMAN'S LIFE IS LOVE AND A MAN'S LOVE IS LIFE." Now this is a single line and OF COURSE neither love nor life is exclusive solely to one gender, but it is indicative of the differences of gender nature. In the word LIFE i take it to mean experimentation, interaction, experiences of different kinds and kind of pushing and testing the bounds of the world around you. In the word LOVE i think of the action of nurturing, combining elements, fueling creations etc. Again, I do not condone cheating and this in itself is NO EXCUSE. I do also see and have felt the allure of cheating. Its not that the woman you're with is not perfect in every way. That's not the issue. Its about the fact that this other woman who is showing him exclusive attention is, without a doubt and unarguably NEW UNEXPLORED TERRITORY.  The suckling breast analogy is off in that it's not the baby wanting another woman's breast for food. Its the baby wanting to try the food older kids are enjoying .Even better is the analogy of the baby wanting to play with the toy of another baby becuse it's there and different than his/her own. But this is clearly an IMMATURE mind-state. A mature male mind can harness this energy of discovery to something more beneficial. #my2Cents

• michael williams
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

I think you are deceiving others with your fake positivity spiritual enlightment you have been unsuccesful relationships with men you being a witch aside this video low key bashing men your divine feminism ideology is only promoting female supremacy over the god made man god has set as the ruler or head of household

• Gary Smith
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

I think cheating is ay product of unexpress thoughts and desires. We do'n't know how to share our total self to our women. Men we need to learn to expose our total self to our mates.

• Gary Smith
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

As a man I used to avoid women who I thought was too nice because I didn't not want to hurt her. So I avoided and overlook women who was sweet as you said. I did so because as a man I didn't think she wouldn't accept my sexual desires and I wanted to act out sexuallly, Men we are trapped in the Madona?Whore complex.

• Tiger Eye
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

Its not nature, its always a choice.

• Obsidian Child
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

good ass video, and topic and message all in one

• Obsidian Child
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

its the society in a laments nutshell

• Obsidian Child
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

i think i know what you're sayin' lil mama

"absolute power corrupts absolutely, but absolute powerlessness does the same" – Akala

i think that applies here to the mindstate of us black males growing up outside of our UNcontaminated cultural incubator of Afraka in a foreign environment under the domination of whites so in general(not me) we try to project our own subjugation in this society onto what this patriarchal deems as the "inferior gender" and that is the woman

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

no its cheating when lying and deception are involved. Polygyny exists because there are more women than men on EarthMotherOnile BUT cheaters are NOT polygynists! If a man has many wives he is MARRIED to all of them and OPEN and HONEST about this if he is cheating he is lying and abusing all of the women he is involved with…it has NOTHING to do with math and EVERYTHING to do with CHARACTER

• Nite Nurse
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

this is a topic that needs to be discussed more for the young and old to learn from to strengthen our relationships and decrease broken families. man do what they can get away with and are protected by one of society's unspoken rules.

• akalatunde

YES YES YES loving ALL the comments

• IyaAwofalola DarleneDawson
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

You know I am loving this video. I do not think that we are taught how to love ourselves as women, as for me I did not value myself and so I tried to be nice but the Goddess in me would not accept abuse on any level therefore I left or the other person left. The Goddess in me shut the door to people who were not good for me. I believe that on an individual level the lack of self love is the cause of acceptance of maltreatment as normal.

• CreaTiveNaTive73
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

Ooooh bOI…can't wait 2 c wht kinda response this gets, mmm, mm… lol. Cause i sure would like 2 know. 🙂

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

thanks sistah cass long…I will check it out

• MsCasslong
    30 November 2015 at 10:44 pm

Kemetprince1 has a good vid on this subject…"why do men love B.I.T.C.H.E.S" I think that's what it s called, it's based on the book.