VIDEO: WOMEN! Own your power!

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

Own your sexuality, own your conception,own your birth, own your mothering OWN YOUR LIFE

Views: 4761
Likes: 121 Dislikes: 5

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Kerwin Du Bois & Christopher Martin - Feelin Ya Self "2016 Soca"
Got2BeOshun
  • Fesah Rollins
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

"you are not to small to house your destiny" … so true sistah! I was at a point in labor where I was taken back by feeling my body except transition in to birthing. As my queen entered through me all I could think was "I was made for this" and just followed my body. At that moment I was not in control it was nature and that was when pushing became more at ease. The part about my experience that stays with me is trusting my body enough to know that what I considered pain was resistance. Once I just listened to my body and let it guide me I realized I am more than just me, and my body is powerful beyond my knowing. So respect to the Wombman.

• Arlene Gray

Thank you!

• Akia Thomas
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

thanks so much for this vid im going thur so much i needed this much i hope one day to have children

• Isla Monet

Amen! Thank you!

• Living Easy, LLC

ASE' SIS <3

• Tiger Eye
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

Embracing your full self with joy. As it IS joy. Love it.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

OF COURSE…The Great Mother will bless us ALL with the love we need and want ASE O

• Ichigbo
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

wow, you know imma nerd, but thanks for the kind words, i appreciate that, i was smiling very big as i read it. im remaining strong and healthy with healthy thoughts and healthy speech. i already put in request to mama to present to me quality woman cause im in need of her. thanks again, peace.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

Greetings Chinedu! Wonderful to hear from you! Sustahs who want to live, birth and love naturally are out there, keep praying. Your strong Igbo Ancestors will send you a good wife!

• Ichigbo
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

and yes this chinedu amaefula, i wanted you to know who made comment, thank you again.

• Ichigbo
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

wow, and more wow! thank you mama, this is beyond powerful and divine. i really don't have the exact words to express, but being a african man i fully understand this and this is not even intended for the men, but thanks, and i swear being in graduate school i am looking for quality woman and having a difficult time. i yearn for a woman who concieves thoughts and practice life living like this. thank you mother.

• Fam Darling
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

CHHHHUUURCCCCHHH!!!! Teach that word GODdess!

• Honeyface Mahmi
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

I feel like Ive just sat on the mat and nodding my head,unable to speak…

• Honeyface Mahmi
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

Why do I feel like she is talking directly to me,Why am I crying?……. Thanks for this powerful message sis! Wow!!… *Delivered with such passion*

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

My ex said the same thing…you were sexy giving birth, he said the noises I make are "orgasmic"…Life is a BEAUTIFUL Sensual journey

• akalatunde

I touch & agree with you that it will be so ASE O

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

THAT IS WHAT I AM TAWKIN BOUT! POWER PURE UNADULTERATED!

• CreaTiveNaTive73
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

Though i have no children, i feel your passion, & pain, Thank You!!! Oradabo.

• Azizah Nubia 11
    30 November 2015 at 8:29 pm

Yes Yes Sistar this is on point!!! Love ya!!!