VIDEO: OSHUN~The Source

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

Discussion on the Munificent Mother Oshun at UNIOV Temple Atlanta GA

Views: 2710
Likes: 37 Dislikes: 1

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Collective beauty haul: eBay brushes, wet n wild lippies, Black Radiance, Hard candy
Got2BeOshun
  • songstar125
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

Looking at you is looking at Oshun… You embody her so much it's unreal! Blessed be!

• TheVenus7777
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

I am bless to be oshun daughter !!!!!

• alphaacad1

need better sound

• eatingfromthetree X
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

An my desire is to open a natural hair salon to teach sisters and brothers that the strength starts at the top, the head, the hair, the beauty of who we are without the artificial …. I gotta find her… lol

• eatingfromthetree X
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

My spirit was looking for her

• 232323C
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

you can believe what you want and I will still think well of you….yes i mention what i see wrong in your thinking but i still think highly of you other than those points….were discussing….Im not attacking….I dont believe spirit is a race……just dont….and i am so tired of racism…and blame and accusatory philosophies….we should all view each other as equals……but that obviously will never be….I wish you well…..peace

• 232323C
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

your words are untrue and tainted by your own racism……..just not true…..its all just a figment of your resentful imagination…..not trying to be malicious but rather speaking the truth…There will never be anything other than what has been with that type of mindset…..white pride is anything BUT institutionalized…Multi culturalism is what is institutionalized….reverse discrimination. and so you will propagate more division…enjoy

• 4Kehinde
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

u don't need to make a point of it White Pride bc White pride is institutionalized. It's the same reason I, as a male, don't need to celebrate male pride bc patriarchal society has done it for me. Plus, the reason many Africans dont like Euros getting involved with orisha comm is because history suggests that Euros aren't content with just being a part of something, they have to control it and take it over. Like the white-cubans are doing to Santeria.

• 232323C
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

I say that because as a white who adores Oshun I feel stigmatized as a lesser…..as not allowed……I feel like we're viewed as stealing others culture and religious views…..this is not true….I just know when something is real…are we not all children of creation? have we not all caused harm , caused good things? this has little to do with your words here I know….but felt I needed to address it…thanks for listening and for this video

• 232323C
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

I like that you mentioned that each culture should be proud……I think there is a rip though in the current of mankind….so much blaming of other races and the white race in particular.which is untrue.yes, slavery existed but it was not exclusive to whites..africans enslaved each other…Whites were enslaved in africa.when are we going to drop the hatred? I feel as a white person that I am not allowed to celebrate my roots, my culture….every other race is allowed…why? its not right

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

VERY TRUE VERY VERY TRUE INDEED!

• KINGGRIZZLY777

RASTA RA'

• 4Kehinde
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

E she pupo! The ancestors rejoice when they hear you! You are a daughter of Oshun! I love that you are reminding African women who they are, but I think you should also have men, like myself, sit at your feet to learn. We need to learn how to worship Oshun too, just as women need to learn how to worship male dieties. Only when we worship each other, as goddesses and gods, will Olodumare be understood again as one.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

I will try again to upload it

• ladykenya
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

Please share the remainder of the lesson. Please, please, please.

• kahsanjra
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

I learned alot! I love hearing you speak.

• Wild Women Do As They Please
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

Ore Yeeeeeeeeeye ooooo!!!!! This was SO great! The funny thing is that wearing headphones meant that I couldn't multitask and HAD to give the lesson my full attention. All things are as they should be. 😉

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 8:39 pm

sorry the volume is so low