VIDEO: The Myth of the Bad Boy

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

nice guys do NOT finish last!

Views: 1486
Likes: 49 Dislikes: 0

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Using the Kylie Stack Palettes? | Lyric Rochester | Day 7 of 31
Got2BeOshun
  • Winter Child

You are very wise.

• Kenny Fabritius
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

Experience IS NOT knowledge. Research, examination, falsification and validation or revelation that what once was thought is now proven incorrect are components of knowledge.

A person can have a religious "experience" but this "experience" is not testable or falsifiable. Ergo there is no evidence for their perceived "experience" and the claim a "god" or deity cannot be confirmed.

Just an example.

"Experience" IS NOT knowledge.

• Nelcomarproductions
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

• Sarja Mungu
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

disrespectful comments for self entertainment#fail

• Ibi Onyemaechi Amuro
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

relax and dont worry about my mother. she was a slut anyway… haha. but your apology is accepted 🙂

• afroblack1000
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

forget that idiot, he's a maroon

• afroblack1000

Ur a beautiful woman, stay African and Black. One Love

• Tiger Eye
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

No man has to finish last, he just might be too picky, too focused on one woman. He's ignoring the five other women who do like him.

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

your lack of manners is a very poor reflection upon how you were raised…my apologies to your mother

• Ibi Onyemaechi Amuro
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

always funny to hear an American trying to speak Yoruba 🙂 Worse than a Chinese trying to speak Jamaican Patois. Laughing my arse off!

• Gary Smith
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

This video also had me thinking the need for a video for men. Many men like myself who see themselves as nice guy we have a thing fast women. We watch the "sexpots" on TV and Film and want the women who seems to flatt their sexuality inorder to fill a void. I think that many nice guy who has passion don't know how to express it. then we ignor the "good girl" and like myself at times cry about finishing last.

• Gary Smith
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

what do you think about alpha males and beta mals

• Gary Smith
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

how do both men and women archetypes in our minds and what is attractive for us

• Gary Smith
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

it would be nice if you expand your discussion how archetypes shapes our mindsets

• CreaTiveNaTive73
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

Enlightenment…aaaah, like a breath of fresh air!!!

• giftedwoman777
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

Excellent video! I was a counselor for battered women for 4 years and what I learned was that a lot of women are hooked on pain that usually starts from childhood experiences. They do not understand strength in a man and that a man who beats his family does not exemplify strength, only weakness and insecurity. Good insight about the TV images.

• AmorsHands
    30 November 2015 at 7:01 pm

Whoa! Your whole comment about how our bodies react to it as if we are actually experiencing it is profound! I guess this would explain why, even now in this age when horror, thriller, blood and gore movies are becoming more common place, I still find parts of myself cringe on the inside at the sight of it. I do believe that we experience some trauma from watching these types of genres.

• allloveable