VIDEO: How Do I Stay so “Youthful”

Olaomi Akalatunde brings the deep wisdom...

explanation of what I do to maintain my youthful appearance

Views: 4152
Likes: 146 Dislikes: 0

Learn more at got2beoshun.com”

MUST READ:   VIDEO: How To Effectively Insert Your Yoni Egg V2
Got2BeOshun
  • Welcometomy2ndmind

love her energy

• Queen JAH
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

You seem like such a lovely person to know and be around; youre an beautiful spirit. thanks 4 sharing Sis. Peace

• akpa oche
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

They are women in our society and culture that act as get keeper and bearer of knowledge of the non-visible world that nourish the daily living and provide guidance in all part of life. I am of the notion that the spirits of the brothers of our greater grand-father that came to this space through slavery still work expressly in some of our brothers and sisters in the Diasporas. I see that grace manifest expressly in your articulation… the spirit truly rest on you as a bearer of that knowledge.
    When you walk May you not flounder, May the one unity which hold the visible and non-visible manifestation endue you with strength

• akalatunde
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

Nope it was my crappy webcam lol

• Victoria A
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

Was someone speaking through you…or was that voice change around 7 minutes intentional?

• Winter Child

Love the video

• kiyota pugh
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

love the video! how can one get in touch with you?

• Mario Denobrega
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

I am so happy that you embrace your African ancestry, most people of mixed ancestry tend to focus on their non Afro heritage.

• Butterfly8593
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

1 Hr 6 Min and 46 secs of pure inspiration!!!! Even with the interuptions, it was so worth it! I love sandalwood! Even sandalwood and rose of some products if I dont notice the rose in it. But never rose by itself!! My mom was diagnosed w/Celiac disease. So I am slowly avoiding such products. Thanks for sharing. New Subbie:)

• Mario Denobrega

Sarava

• Mario Denobrega
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

You are so beautiful, if I were a straight man I would marry you. You are like a female version of me. I am also a child of oxum….I'm originally from Brasil but studying here in America. As we Afro desendents say in Brasil:

• Anita Alford
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

I was diagnosed with Afib which comes from an overactive thyroid. I have never had anything like this before in my life and I do not know where it comes from. I am no longer working my very stressful job, nor am i bothered with nonsense anymore. I take medicine for both, but I would love to detox off the medicine without it being a danger to my life. My doctor does not agree with any of the herbs. I dislike doctors of the western world. Do you have any suggestions?

• Isla Monet
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

I LOOVEED this video! I NEEDED to hear this. Many blessings and abundance to you and your family, Sister Akalatunde.

• porkyo123

Goodnight!

• porkyo123
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

I thought she was 40,off by 3.

• Omi B
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

thank you for sharing, once again. good stuff. 🙂

• Honeyface Mahmi
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

You know that I feel like you were talking directly to me, in 6 days I will be 30 and this year alone I've felt more sure of myself than ever before! I laughed, cried and agreed throughout this video. I love you sis and thank you for being exactly who you are, now I'm off to set MY own accord. Be cause after all, I and I alone are responsible for me. Ase~*

• ncart137
    30 November 2015 at 7:05 pm

I turn 30 in 8 days….and this video spoke to me in so many ways…

• Virgo Rising