VIDEO: HOW – TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN WEST INDIAN CURRY GOAT | Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe Video

Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe Video HOW – TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN WEST INDIAN CURRY GOAT HOMESTYLE COOKING | Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe Video Hello everyone, I’m going to show...

Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe Video

Hello everyone,
I’m going to show you HOW TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN WEST INDIAN CURRY GOAT in my kitchen today. CURRY GOAT is one of my favorite goto meals that I would eat everyday if I could. I hope you guys will enjoy this video & remember to RATE,COMMENT & Subscribe. Thank you !

HOW TO SEASON JAMAICAN WEST INDIAN CURRY GOAT

1 tomatoes chopped
1 onion chopped
3 stalks skellion
fresh or dried tyme
4 slice Potato

MORE JAMAICAN COOKING VIDEOS
HOW – TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN STEW CHICKEN , JAMAICAN RICE & PEAS WITH JAMAICAN PLANTAINS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3EhibXT_TU

HOW TO COOK REAL JAMAICAN CURRY CHICKEN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3jKPheAVwo

HOW TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN CHICKEN FEET / FOOT SOUP 2013 Using Veggie

HOW TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN RICE AND PEAS | GUNGUH GREEN PIGEON PEAS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3R5OoKfNDw

CONTACT INFO;
Instagram @cute2fashion
cute2fashionista@gmail.com

MUSIC
SOUNDCLOULD.COM

Tag:
HOW TO JAMAICAN oxtail, Ox Tail, Jamaican Food, cooking, SALMON, RICE & PEAS, HOW TO COOK JAMAICAN CHICKEN FOOT FEET SOUP, RICE AND PEAS, rice pigeon peas, cooking, rice cook, jamaica, jamaican food, coconut cream, food,Cooking meals, eating, TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN WEST INDIAN CURRY GOAT, Spicy Mutton Curry – Indian/Sri Lankan Way to Cook Mutton / Jamaican Curry, Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe Video

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Valentines Day SLAY! Start to finish ft Yolissa Hair

Views: 52100
Likes: 502 Dislikes: 41

Watch more on YouTube

Cookup

• Rosalee Lee
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

Girl I can't cook a meal without checking out your Chanel first, love love love your Chanel

• jacklyn15

Thaaaaaaaaank Yooooooou!

• Aaron Hay
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

She did a pretty good job and it look good

• TWB
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

I wonder if you can just put it all in a pressure cooker? slow cooker?

• Elle Morgan
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

…just watch how she won't be able to resist saying something idiotic. Nobody cares except her. No self-control. Watch…

• Elle Morgan
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

see what I mean,folks? Now she's trying to redeem her lame self I'm the comments section. I said what I saaiidd, and I ain't changing it. I still DONT like the cooking method/presentation/ingredients. I'm over this stray idiot. Obviously, no happy home despite her protestations to the contrary…?✋?

• Elle Morgan
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

This lucy ooman lookin in the wrong direction for "DNA ". Dick n Attention.Typical black bitch ,mind u?? U see how she can't stand the fact I smoothed things over with the channel holder?! I rest my case.???

• Elle Morgan
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

…oh yes,and on presentation, too.

• Elle Morgan
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

I think I will do a masterclass in three areas of Jamaican cooking. Currygoat, rice and peas,and brownstew chicken. I have a genuine Dutch pot. My instructions will be clear and as concise as humanly possible. For that,I'll require a lil forward planning and bring my A-game. In saying so,I'm not trying to dethrone anyone, but some of these "cooks" need to learn to not be afraid to cook real Jamaican food the way it's supposed to be cook. That's why these carribean food shops are failing because they're trying to appeal to a wider audience. But in doing so,we dilute the art of Jamaican cookery and get these sloppy demonstrations, etc. Not all,but most.

• Elle Morgan
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

and which Jamaican u know put bloody tomato eena goat curry?? Too diyaam extra an fraud. Listen everyone: Goat curry is essentially a savoury dish. it don't need no diyaam tomato or anything sweety-sweety. Catering for wack tastebuds this woman is. She a eediat.

• Elle Morgan
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

I absolutely hate how this so called cook cooks. Just shabby nuh hell. I would fling it at her if she gave me this.

• simmick1
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

CURRY GOAT should always be with white rice. Never rice and peas!!!

• Rosalee Lee

Hey girl Fren, just tried your recipe omg delicious. Love your Chanel

• Chekechea Pryor
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

I made this for my boyfriend who is from Ghana.  He LOVES it.  Also, my sister who is not a goat meat eater said it was fantastic.  I just replace the accent and ms. dash for Jamaican all purpose seasoning, added 1 scotch bonnet pepper (or habanero) for a little spice and I used fresh ginger ( a 1 X1  inch knob).  I also marinate my meat overnight as the Jamaicans do in the spices and the garlic. I add the ginger two hours before cooking (no longer ) to help tenderize the meat.  I also prefer to use goat meat with the bone in.  I think it helps flavor the curry.  About an hour before finishing, I thought it needed a little more flavor so I added another tsp of curry power.  This recipe is bomb!

• yvette richards

That Curry Goat Look Excellent Keep Up The Good Work

• CK Wunch
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

I want to make this in UK but we cant get some of the ingredients you use. Anyone know where in london i can purchase the ingredients she uses? Please dont suggest online, i never buy anything online. Too many scams. Many thanks for this reciepe looks delicious.

• SimsLover.
    2 December 2015 at 11:15 pm

It was so good i tried to eat the screen.?!?!

• Jason Turoff