VIDEO: HOW TO COOK REAL JAMAICAN TURNED CORNMEAL WITH GUNGUH GREEN PIGEON PEAS RECIPE

Hey everyone, How to make Jamaican TURNED CORNMEAL WITH GUNGUH GREEN PIGEON PEAS the ” right ” way. I love TURNED CORNMEAL WITH GUNGUH GREEN PIGEON PEAS and I...

Hey everyone,

How to make Jamaican TURNED CORNMEAL WITH GUNGUH GREEN PIGEON PEAS the ” right ” way. I love TURNED CORNMEAL WITH GUNGUH GREEN PIGEON PEAS and I hope you guys found this video easy to follow. TURNED CORNMEAL WITH GUNGUH GREEN PIGEON PEAS is recommended for family get together’s, outings, cookouts, Dinners time, Christmas & thanksgiving party’s. Yay!! Thank you so much for the support & Positive feedback on this Channel & I hope to get better with your Help.

♥ PLEASE FOLLOW ME ♥

TWITTER | http://Twitter.com/cute2junie
GRAM | http://www.Instagram.com/cute2juliana

MUSIC
⇢Song# 1 THE INDIAN IN MY ARMS
⇢Song# 2 Young and Beautiful
—————————————-­—————————–

MORE HOW TO -JAMAICAN FOOD

⇢HOW – TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN BANANA FRITTERS VIDEO RECIPE 2014

⇢HOW – TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN STEW PEA’S WITH OXTAIL & SMOKEY TURKEY LEG RECIPE VIDEO 2014 http://youtu.be/U1r6o9MWhwg

⇢HOW -TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE FAST AND EASY JAMAICAN HOMESTYLE http://youtu.be/x2Ldcr0RwXg

⇢HOW TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN WEST INDIAN CURRY GOAT
Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbdhLISfyyg

⇢HOW – TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN STEW CHICKEN , JAMAICAN RICE & PEAS WITH JAMAICAN PLANTAINS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3EhibXT_TU

⇢HOW TO COOK REAL JAMAICAN CURRY CHICKEN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3jKPheAVwo

⇢HOW TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN CHICKEN FEET / FOOT SOUP 2013 Using Veggie

⇢HOW TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN RICE AND PEAS | GUNGUH GREEN PIGEON PEAS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3R5OoKfNDw

⇢HOW – TO COOK REAL JAMAICAN STEAMED VEGETABLE’S 1OO% REAL VEGETARIAN MEAL: http://youtu.be/tU0Vh5zo_cs

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Dee's Take: Benefit "They're Real" Mascara Review

⇢HOW – TO COOK REAL JAMAICAN OX TAILS HOMESTYLE COOKING http://youtu.be/OATew228Xso

CONTACT INFO;
Instagram @cute2fashion
[email protected]

Tag:
HOW TO JAMAICAN oxtail, Ox Tail, Jamaican Food, cooking, SALMON, RICE & PEAS, HOW TO COOK JAMAICAN CHICKEN FOOT FEET SOUP, RICE AND PEAS, rice pigeon peas, cooking, rice cook, jamaica, jamaican food, coconut cream, food,Cooking meals, eating, TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN WEST INDIAN CURRY GOAT, Spicy Mutton Curry – Indian/Sri Lankan Way to Cook Mutton / Jamaican Curry, Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe Video, WHITE rice , How To Cook Boiled Rice – RECIPE, SERVE WITH, STEW CHICKEN, PORT, OXTAIL, STEAK, FISH ..ETC, Banana porridge, Jamaican Green Banana Porridge Recipe Video Banana Fritters

Views: 13701
Likes: 262 Dislikes: 5

Watch more on YouTube

CookupRecipes

• WW “Suwannee” H

so simple..so good.

• lijit77
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

Thanks for the vid. Long time me waa learn how fi Mek it

• Tamara Bennett

in Antigua they say fungee

• MrMootoo3
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

im cooking this today! bless you keep the recipes coming.

• hanna isgracious
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

Trus mi my girl, this recipe is my fav

• Asil Orange
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

i love this idea…will try this next time…i'm from trinidad – we do it similarly!  new sub to your channel…blessings!

• wsmaga

look good.

• AJ Writer
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

In Trinidad, we call turned cornmeal coo coo.

• Suzanna Jackson
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

Will be trying it your way cause it looks so good. We Bajans use okra but I got a can of green pigeon peas asking to be cooked. Thanks so much for sharing!

• MSE. Dzirasa
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

That looks yummy. Thanks for sharing my Lady, and may I boldly say that this turned cornmeal recipe is the Island version of the 'AKPLE'…'APAPRANSA' and 'BANKU', native to the former Gold Coast now present day Ghana where I am from…The reason why I love Jamaican recipes, is their connectivity to Ghanaian cookery…I must say that most of your meals are historically Gold Coast derived…
      We have a special wooden tool used for turning cornmeal, Sometimes, the cornmeal is fermented  to raise its probiotic level or cooked straight from powder form as in the 'Akple' and 'banku' recipes, which are served with snapper gravy…The 'apapransa' recipe is cooked with dry toasted corn meal, cooked in spiced palm-oil tomato gravy seasoned with fresh vegetables, precooked beans, smoked shrimp and fish powder, then served in mould form surrounded by steamed crabs. This meal you cooked may be a recipe to some subscribers but to me, it is heritage, culture and history.

• Dwaine Eastwood
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

Thanks so much for this tutorial l wanted to learn to cook turn cornmeal for the longest while and this is the best lesson you explain so clear and concise , thank again .

• Tracy Kelly
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

loving how yu keeping it real wid di  accent

• ttennod
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

U made my day, u no wrap up, u just get to the point and do u thing, definitely going to try this. Thanks for the post.

• raynne Carter
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

We call this corn coocoo in st vincent we don't put peas tho but love your version still will try for sure.

• dolphinbaby2
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

I just found your channel and I love it. I like how you keep it real!i love to cook as well but never tried this. Thanks for posting ?gonna try this!

• Lehshaune Matthew
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

We call this Fungi [foongee] in Antigua; Our national dish yummy !! I love your take on it. We put okra in it too and use the okra water to turn it. I love how you cook lady!!

• Jc Carey
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

Love this! This with some stew chicken & steam cabbage will be dinner today! Thank u love!!

• rosita mahoney
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

I love listening to yur voice?? Jamaica is my favorite island in the world. Jamaican ppl r fire❤️I've always been treated so well there ✌️??

• michibo1000
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

My mom use to make this for us as kids,i think i might try making it for  my kids see if they will eat it.

• Patrice Campbell
    30 November 2015 at 12:46 pm

Neva tried it with gungo before suh Goin try this! bless up yuhself mums!