YAAASSS!!!! An UNDEITED makeup tutorial by yours truly …. JAMAICANMAKEUPARTIST!!! But wait! guys i FORGOT to add music at some parts SIGH!!!! ZAS CRISE! ow mi fi figgett!
You like? you like???? I LOVE THIS LOOK TO PIECES!!!!! And it’s just the beginning of MANY colourful looks to come.
Products for eyes Used:
– Brown Eyeliner Pencil
– Black Opal ‘Toast’ concealer to clean up my brows
– Shades By GAL Concealer in MEDIUM, right on my brow bone
– Shades By GAL Concealer in MEDIUM, as an eye primer (NO CREASING BUH BOO!)
Started out with the Yellow because i LOVE how it looks on my eyes, especially that area of my eyes.
Added the green so the yellow transitions smoother. Why? Yellow and blue makes free, so the green already has yellow in it, so by adding the green next to the yellow, it flows better.
Adding the black was a mistake now when i look at it, i should’ve gone with a purple or blue, BUT! Black it is (COLORS OF THE JAMAICAN FLAG, BUT INSTEAD OF YELLOW IT’S GOLD)
Added the burgundy because i LOVE using it as a transitional color, it adds warmth and a little mph, without being over powering.
PRODCUTS FOR FACE USED:
– Kimmel Stay Matte Primer – Keeps my face MATTE buh boo!
– HazleNut, and Carob foundation from Black Opal
– Fawn Concealer from LA GIRLS – High light
– Essence Cover stick Pencil – High light
– Toast concealer from Black Opal – High light
– Black Walnut – Low Light
– Face By Shana Bamboo Face Powder
– Black Opal Mineral loose powder (can’t remember the name )
– Ben Nye ‘Topaz’ to bake
– POMIBYLYRIC ‘Fashionista’ lashes
– Black Eyeliner pencil
– LA GIRL’S mark eyes marker
– Gold eyeshadow and i used ELF mist and set to wet the eyeshadow so it comes out brighter
PRODUCTS FOR LIPS USED:
– St. Germaine by MAC
– Chestnut lip liner by LA Girl
– Glazed by LA Girl in ‘Whisper’
– ELF Matte lip pencil in ‘Praline’
– LA Girl ‘GLAM’
PERFORMANCES FOR LEF WRONG DO RIGHT:
2016 Makeup Tutorials:
VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut
CARNIVAL BOOKING 2016:
MY NEW BRUSHES:
Watch morei: YouTube