Advertisements

VIDEO: How I Lost 21 pounds in 2 months | 179 – 158

So this is how i lost 21 pounds in two months. I went from 179 – 158. I shared what i ate, my work out routine, and all the questions came from snapchat. I have WAY more details on my ONESET app (Lyric Rochester) and Before and After on the POMIFitness IG Page.

2016 Makeup Tutorials:

VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

MY NEW BRUSHES:

La Classique Trinite

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: Los Dioses Rotos

• tooxclusive1
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Can you please share the details because I need to lose 35 lbs.

• Chenette James
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Hi Lyric, how long would it take for the belt to reach St. Kitts?

• Kelia Coleman
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

I would like to see a "what I eat" style video.. I need to change my eating habits …

• Ever Real
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

A hill mi seh!That hill around there in Portmore is the truth.

• Kaylan Miller
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

me and you ago war cause a swear not .. sweet potato is my woman that is bae for me lol i lit just eat sweet potato and meat and drink water i drink juice once per week but im like 113 lbs lol ; D

• Fit Fab
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Hey Beautiful. Congrats on your weight loss. The two punds could be water gain. even though your eating healthy, you could be very well taking in too much Salt. For two weeks try drinking water with Lemons, Apple Cider and Cucumber. That well get rid of the water gain.

• Chedarrien Rox
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

at times you may gain weight but that weight is muscle weight..

• up4atgal
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Stop snacking it's the devil just stick to healthy bites

• amanda clarke
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Great job keep it going… Love everything your doing

• lovergirl512
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Loool . I died at "pass the Big Foot…yu have Big Foot?". I watched that part 10 times

• jayde luvell
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

I love the fitness challenge, more positive interacting with your followers, LUV it!! Ongly wish mi did di deh, cho Lol. My day will come.

• Robin LeAnn
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

you are a very talented makeup artist, but I feel as though you shouldn't go so light with this look. its a bit pale looking and isn't your color. still, I enjoy your videos.

• LaLa
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Was about to order one of those fitness belt and now I see that your selling it I will definitely supporting u . June 1 is not far hope I can get it here in the US … Jamaican always recognize progress 👊🏾👊🏾 more blessing Hun . Ting ago sell off ……

• Michelle Dwyer
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

yes post di food dem that easy to find in Jamaica and reasonable. goodiiiie suh early yuh wake? please be careful pon di road suh early enuh

• Michelle Dwyer
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i swear im watching and commenting at the same time because u killing me. that booty comment tho 😁😁😁😁

• Michelle Dwyer
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

oh you may have hit your plateau so change up the foods you eat and the exercises you do

• Michelle Dwyer
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

please eat! dont want you to be anorexic…..just add a lot of veg on your plate. i have been trying to lose weight but the time to exercise is ugh 😣😣😣😣. but when i eat healthy i use a lot of veg and i lose overall weight but the belly hardly guh dung.

• nikki dee
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Congrats !!! you look Amazballs. I will go to your other site and look at this belt cause I need it in my life, I want to lose 35 # and you inspire me  so much and your smile is truly from the Man Above I love it..

• Asha Bailey
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

I love your personality! !

• oneSaSSyladie
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

I love following your journey! I also follow on Snapchat, but it does not allow me to send you question. Also I can't find the McQueen channel you mentioned. what is the spelling of her name

• kaia bradley
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

This video was BOMB!!! Love ya girl! Keep up the great work!

• Chris T. TMHS Varsity Basketball PG

21 pounds …. 21 pounds

• MsRolley

Thanks for sharing

• SoFrolushesTV
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

i need to make use of vis on youtube. workout etc

• jonielle daley

anorexia nervosa

• WhatReallyMatters
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

I don't think it's a weird thing. When you are so used to being a weight that you aren't happy with you feel amazing when you can change that and you don't want to go back to what you used to be before. It's a real mental emotional process. Just don't not eat as it can actually make you gain weight as well. Small portions as you said are the best way to go until your body gets used to the loss of weight. Keep it up, you are a real inspiration.

• Olivia Kove Reynolds
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Hey Lyric! Try doing your measurements as well. Sometimes your weight doesn't change but your fat percentage does. So you could still b losing! Stay motivated ☺☺

• HAIRMODEL4YOU
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

great job, if your at a stand still try adding Black Seed Oil. i am going to how my friend and I are losing now. i do resolution drops and black seed oil.

• ExcelAndBeExcellent
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Hey Lyric have you ever considered going vegan? Meat has alot of fat and if you replace it with fruit and vegetables you can eat more without worrying about gaining. Also don't get discouraged when you hit a platou. It's just your body getting use to your new weight.

• J’s Creations
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Girl…speaking about Island Grill you make my mouth water…when I come home…it's for the food…keeping it real…Jamaican food is the BEST!

• Marcia Mallet
    30 May 2016 at 6:24 pm

Yaaassss cooking with Lyric!!!!!!!!