VIDEO: Ricardo Drue – ID (Stamp Yuh Name) (Official Music Video) “2017 Soca” [HD]

http://Julianspromos.com / Subscribe: http://tiny.cc/YTubeSubscribe | Performed by Ricardo Drue Written by Kit Isreal, Dale Ryan, Emmanuel Rudder, … Related MUST READ:   VIDEO: FULL FACE in under 20mins!...

[Official] http://Julianspromos.com / Subscribe: http://tiny.cc/YTubeSubscribe | Performed by Ricardo Drue Written by Kit Isreal, Dale Ryan, Emmanuel Rudder, …

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Fantom Dundeal x Mole - Shredding Machine "2016 Release" (Crop Over)
Music VideosVideo

• kevin jadoo
    29 January 2017 at 3:43 pm

This song bad show them your ID now

• Proudly West-Indian
    4 February 2017 at 3:37 pm

My full legit ID 🇱🇨🇲🇶🇹🇹🇬🇾

• Earl Johnson
    20 February 2017 at 5:12 pm

wow

• SHAYNE PAUL
    26 February 2017 at 10:39 am

this song ehhh sooo much vibes … luv it … have this on repeat ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• BTSNinja 14
    1 March 2017 at 1:06 am

I just typed all the lyrics I remembered in Google in order to find this song. 😂

• Ariel Harragin
    3 March 2017 at 7:39 pm

love it blasting in the house right through day and night love he included his kids

• Compper Jude
    6 March 2017 at 7:46 pm

Une musique très entraînante c'est le délire total.

• Sharon F Pilgrim
    17 March 2017 at 1:49 pm

anyone following @kooky_krazyant on twitter?

• Paddy Prendergast
    25 March 2017 at 10:56 am

Alcohol destroys more lives and families than all other drugs put together. Does anyone else find the constant glorification of alcohol consumption in many musical genres distasteful?

• Bradford Daniel
    7 July 2017 at 10:04 pm

😃😂

• Dene sha Joseph
    17 July 2017 at 9:38 pm

. said that man because that not go to say that we win all the time don't say that I don't like it

• Dene sha Joseph
    17 July 2017 at 9:41 pm

excuse me doing that said don't say that because I I hate. Don't say that at all your foolish so don't say that your foolish don't say anything like that no bad words answer that not fear that not feel come something come out of your mouth something out of your stop it because that come out of people mouth stop stop stop it bad ask God to forgive you so if you want to say that set up and you God for forgive you if it if you don't ask him he not going to forgive you. So awesome. So no bad word they didn't get that they look like they look like the name you look like the wind they look like the wind talk to me to win so don't say nothing like that thank you

• Dene sha Joseph
    17 July 2017 at 9:43 pm

hello this is not this is not an winter this is Ricardo drue thank you I hate when people say bad words that ever said that we don't win maybe see you as well we win for free

• Dene sha Joseph
    17 July 2017 at 9:49 pm

hello we don't win for free we know win for we don't win for free we doing for free tile I want to say how we will all know we only before you leave I want to look before you leave I want to liquid if it's a acting like this we don't win for free we don't wait for we don't win for free we get the trophy for Win 4 win for get we no room for free we get what we want to get that trophy if you're like I said is a trophy again forget our you have to win the trophy to get strong so if it is you so I see a picture so don't think I don't try a picture cuz I see I was wrong and I get the trophy don't say that again ever ever ever in my life before you before I leave and I have to ignore you I have to because I just talked to my hands we just talk I don't want to hear no stripping it I'm going I don't want to hear no I'm going to delete it to hear I'm going to delete it I don't want to see nose in it so I'm going to delete it

• Dene sha Joseph
    17 July 2017 at 9:51 pm

Adam nickel baby Barbie I would look like a baby because you are a bully Bebe

• Shaunella st.louis