Advertisements

VIDEO: Answering your IG Questions

Hey guys! So for this video i’ll be answering your IG questions. You had the chance to ask me anything, and i sure did. I hope you like these kind of videos, cause i want to bring a different content to it to keep it spicy.

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

2016 Makeup Tutorials:

VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

CARNIVAL BOOKING 2016:

MY NEW BRUSHES:

La Classique Trinite

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: Chronixx x Eesah "Perfect Tree" Roots & Chalice

• It’s CRYSTAL!
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

I still remember when I found you when the Island Beauty (now called Savannah Sylver) first shouted you out back in the beginning. You really stuck with it and have a certain kind of ambition.

• Laydee Clarke

yayyyyy!!!

• Raven Moore
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

You definitely deserve more subscribers and I really appreciate your work because you have helped me tremendously!!! 😍😘

• deezeyer
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

You are doing a marvellous job. Continue to grow. Are you still linked with Buntricia?

• Tanoya Burrell
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

I'm so happy in the mornings when I get a notification and its your video love love you girl so much, your are doing an amazing job…..
    just need an update tutorial on wedding make up

• Yamalie
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

love the colour eyeshadow 😍 look I wish I could do color but may be I'll try it #inspired
    because i love to see looks that inspires me and i am try to build my channel just because it soo fun shooting a makeup look

• Simone R. Scott
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

I am a beginner at doing my makeup and I love watching your videos but I am just not at your level yet. What I would like to see is how to do a basic everyday look but still looking glam. I would like you to focus on how to properly apply concealer, foundation, highlight (how to "bake"), setting the foundation, blush and eyeshadow (something neutral). Maybe I should have said everything, but I think you can work with what was mentioned and help out us beginners. Thanks so much. Keep up the good work and all the best in your endeavours. Can't wait to see the tutorial!!

• Trihug7275
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

You're the reason I started, so for that I'm grateful..

• Unstoppable Slimz
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

Hey Lyric…love ur vids…I started my channel 2 months ago can u please check it out?

• Funmi Claudette
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

Yeah I'm sure you started the milk of magnesia ting.

• munroe vanessa
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

hey boo u look so beautiful My Mentor Lyric ur the reason I started wearing makeup u taught me everything I knw boo ,I've been ere fr bunk bed days boo thank you for just being u n for sharing ur skill with me boo love u boo keep up the good wrk boo 💞

• Yvette James

Love this!

• Only1Empo
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

A just lately mi start comment but best believe i have been watching since your first video,with french tip long long nails (a now yah nah beat long nails) cream short hair and your primer then was milk of magnesia yes but the real primer weh yuh use to rinse out a vanishing cream (that pink cream get beat),Rohan inna the back a sleep suh yah whisper loud enough fi wi hear…tea and tuff crackers a beat…the amount video mi can give yuh deal on especially the one where you did the purple eyes with a three color lip..big up yuhself Simone yuh day one dem still deh yah,yuh zeet

• Meeka Makeup Artistry
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

I stand by you through it all, you have done so much for my life and my career. because of your encouragement i've have stared my own youtube channel and i'm loving it even with my struggles at times. keep your head up and i will always speak highly of you no matter what. love you Lyric

• Sugar Drop
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

you wear a short wig where did get it from

• Lorie Jamaican Natrual
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

what's your email… need to ask a question privately

• louise mutio
    7 June 2016 at 6:36 pm

you look gorgeous lyric…. lots of love from Kenya xoxo!

• Shaniqueka Smith