Advertisements

VIDEO: Weightloss Update | What I eat to lose weight | Exercises to lose 28 pounds

Weightless update, what i eat to lose the weight and my exercise to lose 28 pounds. This Video is very real and true to my experience, it’s very hard to stay motivated when the scale and your body isn’t doing what it should.

My journey is YOUR journey, this is OUR JOURNEY, so let’s GO!

Jelisa Scotton:

MY NEW BRUSHES:

La Classique Trinite

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: SNAPchat qna

• Tiana Hyatt
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Lyric don't worry about the one and two pound gains…remember we're watching fat loss over weight loss ❤️😘

• Ashalishous 1

I JUST LOVE YOU WOMAN.😂❤❤ your personality just pops

• Jenny Lynne
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

This Weight Loss Green Store Tea product helped give me a flatter stomach. As we all know, lower belly fat is hard to get rid of. It also curbed my appetite without me feeling like I was missing out on something. Had more energy, without it affecting my ability to sleep. I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't have any side effects.

• Michelle Gove
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Yes LYRIC!!! That's exactly how people are, yuh Nuh look good slim too much weight now, yuh need fi gain 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 chuh!! You carry on doing you.

• Shannon McCalley
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

You don't have to get new clothes to go to the gym. I buy new clothes to reward myself . I have a container full of old tee shirts. It's about you! Not everyone else. Drown out everyone else when you go to the gym.

• Vesie Wlal
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Great appetite suppressant, no jitters. Am 62, was ill and hadn't been able to walk my five miles at least four Times per week. Gained over 17 pounds in a year. Started this Weight Loss Idealiss pills nearly two months ago. Plus started walking again. Great results. Try it, you'll like the results.

• Naturally Danni
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Good luck lady!!!!! U can do it!!!!

• A Wallace
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

I hear you on the back fat. I'm working on that as well but it's slow. But we'll get there. Just be consistent and push on through.

• Fede Francesca

🎉💯💯❤️👌

• Philmicia Casey
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Lyric Boo u wear a t shirt n tights…. U there for urself
    I go in my hubbys old t shirts n tights from the china store or walmart.. Boom👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽🤗Work it out.. Nevermind outfits.. U got that!!

• Tasheka Rhoden
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

I just love how open and honest you are to your self and to your viewers. I like that you are an example to other Jamaicans. All the best in your endeavors

• Krystal L

I like Superherofitnesstv

• Sha Gonzalez
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

…..and she doing it without plastic surgery take notes fake barbie dolls😏

• LaTrese LuvsEarl
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Thanks for the video and suggesting jelissa

• Claudia Walker
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Don't follow dem lyric dem seh don't lose nuh more , they did that crap to me when I lost weight and now am 200lbs. When I m back to my goal weight mi waa none a dem step to mi ! When u fat no one says your getting too fat kmt

• Amaya Raymond
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

haha woiiiii ur man love you like that.
    I cant stand when people tell you to stop losing weight. just do you boo boo x

• yasmine lewis
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

well done my daughter well done I've been watching you for the past 4yrs.and you are doing so well bless you dear you are proof that with Gods help anything is possible.thank you

• Julia Ampofo
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Holy shit, I love you so much. You make me want to do more with myself! You make me want to better myself❤️

• Flossie Captain
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Wow! you are doing really well! I been watching you for a while now and you keep changing into hottest.. lol the collar bone thing I use to talk about that too when I was loosing weight 😊😊😊

• Favour Momoh

Happy birthday in advance Honey

• Favour Momoh
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

I'm so proud of you. You go girl.

• Natasha Vinski
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Btw weight lifting is the way to go!

• Natasha Vinski
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

People don't judge at the gym. well, I don't! I'm thinking praise God this is where we should be! Who cares what other's think. Go in with a t-shirt and tights you'll be alright! lol

• Vickie Bonita
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

You are always a joy to watch thank you for sharing your journey with us

• Wildhoney
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

so can we see some more body shots of the weight loss please!

• CeKer Beauty
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

You so right about the gym, bloody expensive trying to keep up with this damn gym outfit lol

• prettybrowngirl71
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

keep up the good work beautiful. you look amazing.

• prettybrowngirl71
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

keep up the good work beautiful. you look amazing.

• Valerie SHEPHERD
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. I have been doing the JJ Smith 10-day green smoothie cleanse the full and modified.On her cleanse each 10 session you can lose up to 15 lbs. I have found that as far ass attacking belly fat it is best to stay away from white potatoes, white rice, pasta and white sugars, limit dairy products as well. You didn't gain the weight over night so it takes time to get it off. I was once almost 300 lbs but because of my height you really couldn't tell. Much love to you.

• MsMoyy
    1 July 2016 at 7:03 pm

Have u ever consider comedian lol I just love watching u u are so funny