Advertisements

VIDEO: Beauty Killer Palette | Makeup Tutorial | Colored Brows

This is my Beauty Killer Palette makeup tutorial, with my coloured brows. I MEEEAAANN! Those brows though! So the second as usual i winged this eye look, but i...

So the second as usual i winged this eye look, but i realised that it was similar to my brows, i like how the colors compliment each other, and i LOVE this palette! In the video you’ll see where i had to wet some of the shadows for the colors to come through, which doesn’t bother me, cause i’ve wet my LORAC eyeshadows and TOO faced eyeshadows, even my MAC eyeshadows. Also being that i’m darker, those colors came UP on me buh boo! Which is obviously a plus.

I truly hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and if you recreate use the hashtag LyricRochester on IG and LEMME see ’em

PRODUCTS USED:

‘Princess’
‘China White’

– Black eyeliner pencil
– MAC Mineralize skin finish’ – http://goo.gl/q5L4yU

– Sleek blush in ‘Life’s A Peach’ – http://goo.gl/fevvdx

– Pink Princess cosmetics Lipstick in ‘Faith’ – http://goo.gl/s40eOH

– Brown eyeliner pencil to line lips

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Favorite Hair products of Late 2015Youtube Break|Razorempress

COLORED EUEBRWS TUTORIAL:

@LyricRochester

MY NEW BRUSHES:

La Classique Trinite

Advertisements

• soffy2002
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

This saddens my heart Lyric. I really hope you do some introspection because EVERYTHING we do, say or don't do/say has a psychological process behind it.

• Tracey Hitchins

Nice look

• Courtney W
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

Lol so the world is in a race war and videos that were made 9-10 years ago were surfaced and now y'all want to unsubscribe because of it?!? lmao WEAK!!!! Jeffree apologized point blank. Half of y'all are racist or have racist tendencies yourselves. Grow up. people grow out of racism everyday. Y'all just look for a reason to be mad.

• Donna Francis
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

I have been watching your videos over the last few weeks and the one I hate the most is that mean comments video. You are a child of God "whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things". Focus on the things that will build you. Sometimes criticism is also good because it can point you to areas of weaknesses. But at the end of the day do you and be proud of that.

• Tammy Monti
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

You truly are an artist!💋

• Zsofia Fekete
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

girl…YOU DO YOU! Despite of everything, if you love that pallette than you use that pallette! People are way to hyped up about social media, at the end of the day you are a makeup artist ( I am one to so I understand) and you buy products purely because they seem like good products! As makeup artists, we have to try new products so we can experiment of what works best for our clients, use products clients may be curious about, and basically use the best in the business! But hey at the end of the day you're buying the pallette and not the owner (JS). People who ubsubcribed you are clearly not real fans of yours so just ignore it…I've been a subscriber of yours sence the early days of your channel and I love you and your work! I have tried so many products that you've recommended (loved them all) and you are such an inspiration! So don't worry cause I be sticking around girl! I ain't going anywhere and neither are your true fans! Love you!

• Sade Baxter
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

I just don't see myself supporting him after years of racism and half ass apologies

• E Coll
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

So disappointed. Been a subscriber for years. Knowing the history of a known racist did not change your mind about supporting his products. I can only conclude since he don't give a care about my black self, you don't either. Whenever he chews you up and spits you out do not look to your community for support. I'm done and will tell everyone I know. Good luck Lyric.

• Mari B

Ugh. This was BEAUTIFUL!

• Funmi Ademoye
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

Then this chin girl,i am living for it.

• Funmi Ademoye
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

lyric please does this black opal set….when i used to use it,even after settinf with powder and settimg spray,it never sets and i have dry skin.

• brayana chelseá taylor
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

lyric… you might love jeffree's palette but he sure as hell doesn't love you. he's used nigger repeatedly AND has said that he'd throw battery acid on a black woman's skin to make her lighter, but you know, if supporting white capitalism makes you happy, go ahead!

• HeirOfGlee

Welp. I gone

• Tiffany Nicole
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

Smh… Some of y'all pro black advocates by clothing from designers and eat from restaurants own by racist or from those who don't hold black folks at a high regard as whites… Does that not make you equal to the condemnation you're trying to cast on her. Im not saying some your intention to educate her on what she may or may not have known about this person is not sincere but how you're speaking to and about her make you no better!

• Caitlyn S. Petersen
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

in love with this look, especially the brows

• Rena Doll

you
    are losing your subbies doll. I love your art so I shall stay. Fuck JS

• Mz Kwan
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

Wow these comments are very harsh. People can't assume she knew about the controversy surrounding him. Bashing is not the answer.

• Imani Eagan
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

And I'm confused as to why all of you commenting saying that you unsubscribed are STILL coming back to the video (giving her more views, btw) to comment on other peoples posts encouraging/congratulating them for also unsubscribing. You don't agree with him. Cool, don't watch this video or buy the product. But to tear her down is so hypocritical. Support your people.

• Only1Empo
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

“THIS COMMENT MAYBE TOO LONG FOR SOME”

Good Day,

Let me start off by saying I am not Simone’s spoke person nor am I trying to be but opinions are like belly button everybody has one. We must all realize that above all things she is a HUMAN BEING first followed by; a christian,a wife,a mother,a business woman,a daughter,a sister,a niece,a cousin and a friend.

Now you can tell by her hairstyles when her videos are done and have been put as a schedule for what days,She is not on here following up which Youtuber is doing the most or not,if she likes something then she goes for it and this is the part some of you may not get but being a Christian( A CHILD OF GOD) her job is not to judge but to win others over through the word of God which is very hard cause this includes all from racist to rapist,she is not perfect but trying her best to be the perfect she, the only person she knows how to be. If you were offended because of her liking of his palette and doing this video then by all means it’s your right to do what is best for you but be respectful in doing so.

She may not reply as much but she do say it continuously in her videos how much she appreciate each and everyone of us for being here and supporting her whether by watching,subscribing or buying and believing in her brand. Like I said before if this tutorial offended you an unsubscribing is what you think is best for you, then do so respectfully,have a great day and I will end this comment with a quote…

“We are not obligated to share knowledge likewise wealth, but only if we would fully understand the pleasure and importance of giving; then we will see the need to.”

• Imani Eagan
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

Jeffree star apologized for what he said and admitted his wrong doings!!! Get over it!!! We have all said or done something that we didn't mean at one point or another. This is the problem with the world. You have to forgive or we can't move forward.

• Tesha Diamond
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

I went to my bed and I slept on this…. I've been following lyric for years and I've noticed her self esteem is rather low… she's easily lead by ppl she puts on a pedestal because she thinks they are better than her…. I realized this wen she deleted all her videos becuz of "aunty buntria" as she called her, she threw all her beliefs out the window, changed even the way she did her nails because of this woman at that point I stopped watching her totally…. then I realized they fell apart I came back and started she being herself again ….I now realize that she praises and glorifies youtubers who she think are better than her all because they have more followers/views than her and are able to afford certain things such as expensive bags etc…. NOBODY IS BETTER THAN U LYRIC ROCHESTER

Now with this whole jefree star issue… I don't even understand how anyone supports this person… he is not a ppl person… he's always ranting or cussing out somebody, white, black Hispanic everybody…. and I really don't understand y lyric as a christian would support someone of this nature he looks demonic in my opinion… support who support you, support positive ppl, believe in yourself

• MsDaintydiana29
    29 July 2016 at 7:36 pm

you look amazing!! weight loss goals!