Advertisements

VIDEO: SIX POUNDS IN THREE DAYS | Part 1 | DAY 15 of 31

—————————————————————————————————————– My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials: https://goo.gl/qP7X20 —————————————————————————————————————– NUME: http://goo.gl/65xOFr —————————————————————————————————————– SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA: goo.gl/pb2ya4 Use the code ‘SMILE61’ —————————————————————————————————————– Flat Tummy Tea: Code: http://bit.ly/2antgzz Use code ‘jamaicanmakeup10’ —————————————————————————————————————– Vanity...

—————————————————————————————————————–
My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
—————————————————————————————————————–
NUME: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
—————————————————————————————————————–
SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA: goo.gl/pb2ya4 Use the code ‘SMILE61’
—————————————————————————————————————–
Flat Tummy Tea: Code: http://bit.ly/2antgzz Use code ‘jamaicanmakeup10’
—————————————————————————————————————–
Vanity Planet: goo.gl/mJ5Vuc Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF
VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
@LyricRochester

MY NEW BRUSHES:

La Classique Trinite

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: Hair Talk: Mixed|Background|Trim|Cut|Layers|Breakage

• Monique Hynes
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

😕juice cleanse is suppose to be fresh natural juice from fruits and veggies and because of all the fiber you're suppose to go to the bathroom at least twice a day. A juicer should be your best friend

• VanityByMari
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

don't weight yourself everyday or u could develop a eating disorder. you look nice I hope you are stopping soon

• Bold Faith
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

Lyric, I'm so proud of you, but I admit, a bit concerned. I still have trouble understanding you sometimes, but I think you said that your face still looks fat to you. 😮😨😦😧 Please be careful hon, as you can become unreasonable with it! Also, there is something called Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I pray that this doesn't become an issue for you. I've lost a large amount of weight twice in my life. Once 100 lbs & then approx. 85 lbs sev yrs later, so I know the struggle well! Unfortunately, I broke my back & am unable to do most exercises now. 😞 As Christians, we are familiar with Phil 4:11, where it speaks of being content in whatsoever state we are in. You've put in the hard yards. You've made a lifestyle change, as you said. Please, please be careful not to allow the change to take over your life. I pray the best for you sweetie. Many blessings!

• gh1Mikie
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

I had to watch the video because I had to see what in the she had on her head?!!!🤔🤔🤔 but the makeup is soooo dope!

• Marcelline Laporte

look really nice

• Meri Turner
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

I love hearing your Bebe in your video❤️ I started workin out in April, changed my eating habits n as of today I'm down 108 pounds!!!! I'm a momma of 9 beautiful blessings, so I know it's not easy but it can be done, so go 'head girl💪🏽💯❤️

• Lorna Harris
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm
  • Jeneace Nickle (Neacie)
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

What are some great at home drinks that I could make to do a "flush out" or a "cleanse" for weight loss as well ?

• Jeneace Nickle (Neacie)
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

Lyric , can you please do a video on how to start a weight loss journey, foods to eat/stay away from & home remedies for fitness and "baby-belly" loss? 👌 your girl needs help !

• Cadein Davis
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

Good job lyric…we need a body shot. keep it up. I am currently 175lbs and I intend to lose some weight.

• oOneInAMilliOon
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

You don't necessarily have to starve and just drink juice. Try to cut/count calories. Fruit in the morning, low carb diet. You can literally eat whatever you want if you just cut your normal portions in 1/2 or 1/3 and you will see results.

• oOneInAMilliOon
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

Definitely seeing the weight loss in your face

• Jenni rren Unedited
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

Lyric, beautiful black woman, hope you know you have to fix the mind as well. Otherwise you will never achieve that perfect weight goal even when you only weigh 1 lb.

• 0890krystal
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

did you said you drink natutal juices or your didn't? by the way you look gorgeous baby girl😉

• Mae Unique
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

your voice even sounds different!

• Mae Unique
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

you look really good! I've watched you from the beginning. All those ups and downs and you look great! You are an inspiration to me and your ambition is killer! I'll be here waiting for the next videos!

• Mae Unique
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

headress is popping boo boo!!👑

• Shauna-K
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

Pray that feeling and anxiety away… it's tuff but be careful ok. listen to yr body. Also…take care if yr skin (not just face) as these things tend to show in ur skin sometimes for the worst as u 'draw'. Coconut oil, castor oil, shea butter etc.

• Beauty MySignature Beauty

Awesome

• tamaari1
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

Great job but be careful as for #2's you still should have them on a juice cleanse the reason you weren't is that your cleanse had processed juices no fiber use natural fruit and vegetable juices or add a fiber drink like Metamucil

• mizbounceuponit
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

hey lyric! congrats on the 6lbs🤗🤗 juice cleanse are the truth..i have had success with the ten day green smoothie cleasne.. losing over 50lbs. It was hard at first for me ,but after day three it was smooth sailing.

• Wildhoney
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

girl! paleo! be very careful, alright!

• Love Joaquin

I'm so proud of you💜

• HollywoodMonroe Glam
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

what Type of cleanse is just drinking orange juice? that's a first, most people who go on a juice drink the healthy juices you can buy from the store or companies that sell juices that are specifically for juice cleanses. or make there own fruit/ veggie juices. but just drinking orange juice doesn't sound too healthy at all. Just be careful in this weight loss journey, don't get too carried away and develope bad habits that lead to different eating disorders

• jasdeviel
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

Girl be careful with that Hunger Anxiety! Without even realizing it, that can lead to an eating disorder REALLLL quick. You become so consumed with loosing weight that you just get super anxious the minute you feel hunger pangs settling in. The anxiety comes out in different ways, as you said, the stomach twisting, feeling nervous/jittery, heart racing etc all just because your body realises you're hungry and you hate it.That anxiety sets in because you've become terrified of eating because you're afraid of gaining weight and setting back your progress. Just keep an eye on that girl, like seriously, it can become a eating disorder 0-100 real quick. And you wouldn't even notice until someone else told you about it!

• Lorraine Sandy
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

Hey Lyric!! You are doing an amazing job with your weight loss journey. I just love to see how determined  and motivated you are to take off the weight and keep it off!! Keep up the great work!!
    Stay blessed and stay beautiful!!

• Shirley Woods

ur beautiful stay strong

• ThickKinkyCurlyNatural
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

you're so sweet! good job

• resa smart

im so proud of you!!!!

• Charmaine Brown
    13 January 2017 at 10:48 pm

girl I started my weight loss journey too so far I've lost 12lbs and just received my polar FT7 yesterday……exercise ago tun up now……