Advertisements

VIDEO: Simple Glowy Makeup ft Laya

Laya’s Video: My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine: https://goo.gl/LzxxDO – Full Face https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes...

Laya’s Video:

My eyebrow tutorials:
https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows
https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows
https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows
———————————–

My Foundation Routine:
https://goo.gl/LzxxDO – Full Face
https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

Flat Tummy Tea:
Link to purchase: http://bit.ly/2antgzz
Use code ‘jamaicanmakeup10’
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser: goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: Benjai - Socavivor "2017 Soca" (Trinidad)

• Windy Mbobo
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

I love it … I don't understand why them hating on that glow…. love love love the highlighter on yoy

• MalikahBakir
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

So cute, mummy I want water make me want to have another one then I remember I am too old for this

• Nadene777
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

ALWAYS LUV UR VIDS!!!! SKIN LOOKING 😍😍😍!!! U STILL HV THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!😙😙😙🤗🤗🤗

• Talaris Patterson
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

clearly some of y'all need glasses.that look is neat and pretty…

• Mel
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

I love you lyric but me ah beg you please stop put on the American accent. It sound like your voice is changing every time I tune in. I miss Jamaican makeup artist man. But regardless big up yuh self !!

• Jenni rren Unedited
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Lyric, just stop by to say you are beautifully made. Something is happening, I see it and it makes me sad. I just hope you will find a way to work it out.. Stay bless.

• Nayoka Mcdowall
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Can you change up the music and play some vybz kartel

• Safanah Khalid

you're beautiful <3

• Ashley moorer
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

I really like this look lyric! It's nice and natural. I do have a comment, the highlight above your eyebrows doesn't seem to be blended, like the color is too light. Maybe using your foundation or a concealer closer to your skin color would fix that (unless that's how you like it, in which case, do you girl!). Keep making more videos!

• tamaari1
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

your outside is a reflection of your inside and vice versa have you considered herbal treatments for your infection as well as cleansing internal organs try a tea made with thyme the moringa seeds cures so many ailments and inflammation and grows every where in jamaica you do and offer so much for others don't forget to take care of your self💕

• Love Joaquin
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Seems like you have more haters then supporters smh, you keep doing your thing lyric💜💜

• bibleverse1
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

I love the tutorials, but who else also come for the music?! Yasssssss!

• lovelyBUTstrange

LUV your brows are soo bomb. V@L 😉

• Deidre Samuels
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

I was exceedingly happy that 2 of my favorite Youtubers collaboration.

• im not the Michelin man Im honey Boo Boo’s MOM hmmm

love love this look 🤗🤗

• Angela Smith
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

I LOVE YOUR WORK!! Please keep doing what you are doing. I wanted to know if your could do a tutorial using the Morphe plum palette. Thanks. Stay Blessed!!

• nicy bless
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

love the look lyric, but that highlighter is a no no for you!!!! best you did get it in gold.

• Michelle Gove
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Why do the same people continue to bully this woman? I really don't understand it, Lyric has been doing YouTube for YEARS!!! So you know what her makeup looks like and what kind of style she has. If it's not to your specifications why not try other YouTubers? Why continue to watch and ridicule her? She is human and these nasty ass comments must take their toll. If you were working in a shop and everyday the same people came in spewing hate at you, you would feel they were awful. So why is it that the internet gives you people this power to do things that aren't acceptable in society??? Just disgusting

• Nevine Green
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

you look great, haters will always continue to hate. dem hate when people a strive. you gone a lead. nuff blessings. what's the title of the first song lyric.

• AprilLynette
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Very pretty look love it

• Alpha Whyne
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Spice up your channel that I have to say.

• Kaiser Robby

I support lyric make up all the way … 👍👍👍👍

• Fatou Alhassan26
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

this is the best makeup you've done. very natural!!!!! Plz no more clown makeup, your very pretty without much of it!

• henimsay
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

💯I'm glad I've been taught, if you don't have something nice to say, keep it to yourself. When I watch videos on YT, I don't necessarily agree with everything, but I try to put things into perspective: 1. Everything ain't for everybody, 2. They have feelings too, and 3. If you can do it better, please "Upload Your Recreation," for people to critique🤔. Anybody that watches her videos regularly, knows she heavy handed on certain products, so it should not come as a surprise to you!!! Come own people, we have to do better with one another – constructive criticism should not be bashing and degrading😔.

• YOU PEOPLE SJ
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Some of y'all ugly as fuck and want to talk about Lyric who happens to be an accomplished makeup artist. But like she said… upload y'all tutorials so y'all can show her the right way. BITCHES HATE SO FUCKIN MUCH AND ITS SICKENING!!!

• YOU PEOPLE SJ
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Why can't people be free and when they make up the way they feel comfortable wearing their makeup!!!!

• Roxy Tyrell

Nice video girl

• Aerianna Lovely
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

y'all needa leave her alone, da same crusty ppl in these comments: either have no pfp,their own makeup is trash, they aren't wearing it at all etc. just shuddup & let her do her. come back when y'all have a built YouTube page w fans & get paid from YouTube n allat. but then again, this is the comment section

• Aurore Njifakoue
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

To much as usual….: wrong highlight, not blended eyebrows, fals eyelash ….! You may have to take in consideration advices!!!!

• VANNY MAKEUP
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Simple and nice love this look

• CALLIE20100

I think your look 👀 is beautiful 😁

• Olive D above
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

it's time to replace those lashes girl. Messes up the look
    Oh no girl what were you doing with the highlight this day and the brow situation 😧 ??

• the one
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

nah feel da Jeffery Starr highlita deh…looks ashy/silvery tu mi.. cud b camera light still I wud have much rather a golden tone for ur highlighted areas. based on ur skin tone eye color
    luv yu nun d less goodie…
    keep em coming…

• Lovely Laya
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

Didn't need the eyeshadow it's a gorgeous look . Hope your infections gets better and that highlighter is everything . Fun doing this collab ❤️

• iAm Porsha
    10 June 2017 at 1:28 am

is it me or did her MAKEUP went from SLAY to SCARY…

• Ali B