Advertisements

VIDEO: Dear Jackie Aina ….. I get it Part 2

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: MMHD: 2011 Soca Monarch Finals_clip 2 (lyrics Machel)

• Bold Faith
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Good job Lyric.👏🏾 Proud of you. When we know better, we do better.

• Dominique A
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Mad respect for you doing this! Every time you used his products it made my skin crawl but I am so happy you took the time to make your own decision. J Star is trash. You and Jackie are Queens!

• Lashonay Wil
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

I honestly think JS wants to be a black woman.

• Nefferth Bernadina
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Jackie is all class and sass 👌🏾 u don't need any inspo from Jeffrey. Let him go, enough people in the world that are more inspiring without his negative vibe.

• Peta- Gay Williams

I respect you for that.

• rawia omar
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

I really think that he hate woman in general🤔

• nothingsimpossible77
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Nuff Respect Lyric! I promise I won't leave an epistle this time lol. You're an honest woman. It takes real humility for you to do this boo boo! We're ALL under construction🙏🏾
    ~NIP 77~🌷

• Kim Honey

ive been subscribed to her for 6+ years. Lover her for sure

• Chenai David
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Giiiiiiirl don't destroy the makeup he already got your coin! Use it until it's done and don't buy anymore

• Monique Rahming

Dwl

• Alecia & Andre Ent
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

чσu gαín вk α fαn hєrє 😍😍

• MelicaSkylife Tv
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Lol u speak so fast…kinda like me more while…

• sandiricebeauty
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Thank you for doing this. I have never and will not purchase his products. I hope you will do a full withdrawal and not support him on any social media. Be Blessed!!

• Coils Meet World

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Shomisha Watson

Finally
    I hated watching u use his products. Well it's over I still love ❤️ you. His whack apology…even if he isn't a racist he is just a disrespectful jerk. Smh

• pammurphy79
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Sugar we told you this way back about this dude. I'm glad you found out for yourself though. Love you babe!

• 4EvaEvolvin
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

I caught that about Nikita too

• Miss Monalisa
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

lyric a long time me waan u stop using Jeffree star products…wont support him at all. Whoever wants to use his products (shrugs) fine…

• Flairelle

I felt it when you MASH UP that palette

• Christina Lane
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

jackie is gorgeous and she don't take no shit….he had no right to call her a irreverent rat… he is the the one thats a rat that supposed to be in the gutter……fuckin racist bastard he ain't getting my coins

• Itz Danielle
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Jackie is queen… I watch this woman religiously. she is definitely a role model and it's sad to know there are people like that in this world.

• Iman Love
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

You never saw the original video of him some years ago calling someone a "N" and another video of him stereotyping black women?

• Da wHIZ
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

he can't tell you ntn girl! the entire Caribbean will chop he up fine fine fine fine!😂😂 #dominica

• Ife Amaka
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

I love you and Jackie bad bad

• MakeupLove
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

why anybody want to watch a man put on makeup Ugh 😣

• Kodia Gardner
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Burn whatever that cannot be destroyed…

• Cindy John
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Smh, that freak get me so sick, women are the ones making this demonic, ugly creature thinks his something. I can't stand this creature!!😷

• Tywan Brown
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

I Luv me some Jackie, I have been watching her for a long time BUT way before the issue with her and JS I had already heard and saw videos from ppl that have worked with him or has helped him out that he wasn't a very good nor nice person. I was NEVER a follower of his so I kinda brushed it off until him and KatVon D got into over some branding then I started to investigate and that was a while ago and from then everytime you turn around there was some drama with him and I don't do drama! He is Very Disrespectful to the point that it's discussing. I'm just glad that you saw for yourself because I felt so bad when I saw some comments on videos you did using his products but I understood that you spent your money and maybe didn't know the What's What with JS..

• Eleza Blackshear
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

and this is why we love u. never afraid to admit ur wrongs. big up urself, mama!!

• Jodiann Walker
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Mi naah seh a good…a dat fi reach yuh! Mi naah seh dat yuh nuh! Mi naah seh dat but den deh suhum deh fi happen to yuh so yuh can learn!

• Noelle Brown
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

We should have all listened to Kat Von D.

• KERR C
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

lyric I loved u before but I even respect u even more for doing ur research on him. girl I told u he wouldn't support ur own products if u needed him to. because he doesn't like black women and Jackie is an inspiration and y'all need to do a calab. he need to be exposed for his bullshit.

• Ami Sainfort
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Hope he sees this 😂 but I'm glad you are speaking out and expressing your feelings toward this problem. I think us black women and men need to start doing research before supporting these people behind the brands we are spending our hard earned coins on.

• LovelyBriteyes79
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

I'm glad that you finally left his products…. he don't deserve your hard earned coins.. I saw you feature a few of his items in a few of your old current videos….

• Leigh Irie
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

I never like his ass any way, and his whole being sucks.

• joannamccloud
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Love and respect to you and Jackie.

• Rosey Perez
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Much respect! It takes a humble person to admit that they were wrong and made a mistake. I've been following you and watching your channel for a long time and I loved you then but I love you even more now! Lyric you are humble and for that I absolutely love you.

• Sofie- Grn
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

i believe he is talented on his makeup…but that he she is the demons he has to luv for no one..he does not know the meaning of loyalty….so many other people drop his ass like Katvond, Nickie and the list goes on…u should ave dislocated urself longtime ago took u too long…but u live and we learned..he RACIST!!!!!! and he cannot hide it!! Jeffery cannot change he the DEVIL!!!! good for you…we ought to start doing our research on these suckers before we promote their product!!! bun di lippies inna fire!! glad ur eyes has been open!! i share ur videos…only people support is the ones he payed to support him!! GOD BLESS UR HEART

• shanell williams
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

you could have give away the pallets 😏 and the lippies

• lamoy chopra
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Him to bright man diss Jackie glad u finally see for yourself she never say nth bad about him for him to diss her like that I'm all for team black women f**k jeffree

• Mauwaveau Solomon
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

I'm glad u finally did this

• Only1 Empo
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

i commented yesterday under her video about watching it but to how har comment section set up it gudly last inna it lol

• mistresslushus
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

I just about put him in the same box as Trump, both fake always has drama and out fo self. it's sad that here in the greatest land of all (cough ) we don't support one another as humans, makeup artist, makeup lover's hell just as people.

• Tammy Chin
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

He cant come for you. jamiacans will finish him.

• nayenay40
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Yea he called black women rats, he dressed as a spice girl for Halloween in black face. I almost bought his shit until my friend put me on game I researched and got receipts so no ma'am. No Jeffree Star pon me!

• Nate Ocean
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

He and Nikita Are Still Friends. He didn't call Gabriel Zamora' name either and theyre still friends. Can't just To conclusions based on simple stuff like that…

• kaylatmorg

Trash dem! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• Nate Ocean
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

Where do you buy your ring lights or lights you use for your makeup videos ?

• laqueen blue
    17 July 2017 at 2:07 am

thank you lyric for this video u n Jackie continue shine