Advertisements

VIDEO: Airing My Dirty Laundry

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: Pitbull feat. Machel Montano - Don't Stop The Party (Hybrid Soca Remix) | Soca 2013 |

• Angie Love
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

I love your authenticity. Thank you for being so transparent. You are the realist person I'll ever meet 😊 Nothing wrong with supporting your own. Keep up the good work.

• Danielle Ruth

Love this! Preach sis!

• yoganimuziklover will
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

I see exactly what you're talking about! It's a shame. 😔

• hilton daniel
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

girl i follow you one caribbean tnt

• tastePINK
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

I loveeee your craft. I've been watching you for a while and I love your transparency. You're so gorgeous and incredibly talented. I'm holding myself accountable to do more for the women and men of my community! SIDE BAR: I LOVE THAT YOU KEPT EVERY CLIP OF YOUR SON TALKING 😍 IT WAS SO FUNNY. YOU'RE A PLEASURE TO WATCH AND I HOPE PEOPLE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR SKILL! 😄

• Ashley Northover

try your true shade!

• Chenai David
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

The Kardashians have been cancelled!! Always stealing from women of colour and not giving them credit

• Ms. Jackson

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• lisa T
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

The Pat Mcgrath lipsticks are so bomb 😍😍💯💯💯💣💣💣 I own 3 of them and I will definitely get more.

• missdee212
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

Lmao she said yes I'm petty.

• Juleen Forbes
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

Those cheekbones is it for me. That Highlight Lyric.

• Debbie Boyce
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

when your new brushes come in I need a set been trying to get them from awhile. and it is a great thing to support our own. I do it as much as I can

• LateToTheParty!
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

GIRL GET A PATRION ACCOUNT :)

• LateToTheParty!
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

GIRLLLLL GET A PATRION!! :) I WILL SUPPORT :)

• LateToTheParty!
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

Girl, I can not afford to go to your makeup classes but I would like to donate some… do you have a patrion? Because of you I learned to do make up and love playing with it. I also have a santi pallet. :)

• TheLovannia
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

Listen if mi love yuh one more time… thanks for being honest. This is one of the main reason why you'll be successful.

• Nyki Middleton
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

You are preaching today! I pay attention to brands that comment and reply on their page or even on my page.. just a simple thank you for purchasing our makeup goes along way. I purchase based on you all's feedback and for the love of makeup… that screenshot you posted, $334??? I was thinking about starting a channel and not for the money persay but bc I love YT but you said it, makeup gurus are saturated.. Lyric you should be in the millions like or at least 600k like everybody else… I'm shocked! I love you and your work.. it's a damn shame you are not recognized!! You can go from natural to extreme and I fricking love it! Your time is coming! People love drama and that's sad!

• fenesss

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Jessica S
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

I think youtube is cheating you all, something ain't right with the views. I think us black people followers we need to support our own people more as well.

• Michelle Ramsey

Well alright now!!!

• Therese Barnwell
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

GO LYRIC GO GO IM UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOUR SAYING SUPPORT YOUR EVERY WORD GO GIRRRLLL LOVE YOU LYRIC AS A MAKEUP ARTIST BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL AND MAKEUP ARTIST OF BLACK WOMEN ARE AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER COLOUR OUT THERE WHITE ETC FROM ME TO YOU PLEASE KEEP STICKING TO WHAT YOUR DOING SAYING WITH YOU ALWAYS FROM "THERESE"XOXO "PRINCESS OF FIJI"XOXO TAVUYA VILLAGE FIJI ISLANDS XOXO

• Regina Campbell
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

That's about $42, 000 in Jamaican dollars….I know people in JA that don't make that in a month….

• SoFrolushesTV
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

Sometimes you just got to do what you got to do. Look forward to seeing the different brands you mention especially if any are Caribbean ones. I remember when you was not able to monetise your vids because Jamaica was not included in the list. Please do not stress too much and keep enjoying doing what you do. I have learned so much from you (still need 1on1 lessons or some type of lesson lol) and I have seen your growth. Big up the local brands and brands you like. P.S. I remember the bunk bed days xo

• TheMindCatcher Natural Beauty
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

It's so hard to stay motivated when you're not being recognized for the work we put in sis. I totally understand. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾✊🏾

• bruiseitup
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

Speak your truth mama. I'm forever inspired. May God continue to bless and keep you.

• Vanessia Sanders
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

Keep strong my Sis Praying for you and your family keep keeping on

• Brains&TheBeat
    5 August 2017 at 2:26 am

GIRL YOUR SO RIGHT !!! YOU WAS THE ONLY JAMAICAN BEAUTY GURU ON HERE AND THEN YOU DID THAT COLLAB WITH FANCYFACE AND I SUBBED TO HER . I TRY TO SUPPORT MY OWN ALSO . IF I BUY SOMETHING FROM FASHION NOVA , I BUY SOMETHING FROM KLOSET ENVY THE NEXT MONTH . KEEP DOING U AND WORKING HARD IM SURE IT WILL PAY OFF. YOUTUBE KIND OF SUCK LATELY