Advertisements

VIDEO: Let’s talk about it …..

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: Gold

• Grace LovePink
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Time not seek some counseling. ..after talking like that…seriously…u look great…you have to know that EVERYONE BODY IS DIFFERENT. .and respond different to diet…

• Carmen Suarez
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

You are doing So good., Dont worry What other haters are saying You keep doing you Boo Boo!!.., I'm over 50 yrs old. and I do struggle also with the eating and I do see myself Fat. Now' when People Say Ilm Fat I Just say I'm healthy . and thank God tomorrow is another day … I Love your channel you are so sweet I Love the way you do your make- Up….Good Luck..> God Bless'. sweetie…

• Kerry-Ann Darling
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

God loves you baby girl NEVER forget it!

• LaTrese LuvsEarl
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

First of all- I barely comment but I had to say…. I knew u would succeed. I watch all of your videos to try and motivate myself to get my life together boo boo… I just have to have the same assurance of success that i had for you… now for myself. It's my time. I must do this today.

• Heart To Soul
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Girl….Chippies are my FAVORITE!! I grew up on Chippies banana chips.

• latasha mcguirk
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Hey Lyric, there is nothing wrong with having goals🙌🏼 Take it one day at a time & keep moving forward. Girl, what's that saying, "IF YOU GOT HATERS THEN YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!" You were right about speaking positive to your self daily, that's important!!!

• Jen Owens
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

You look great! Keep up the awesome work girl! With God all things are possible! I'm in the struggle as well!

• Deborah Harrison
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Lyric you need to get some therapy before this gets away from you. You're using terms thst scare me,bit seems to be taking over becoming obsessive. Please Lyric stop and think what is being 125 gonna do for you. Will your son and hubby love u less if you're not???!! NO!! You're a woman of God Lyric, yes, be healthy, yes don't binge but DO NOT ALLOW it to be your all!!

• Mel B
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Lyric, keep enjoying the journey….you have come so far and you continue to do well. To God be the glory. I have to say you have inspired me and many others. I'm like, "I can commit to working out during the week, I can step up my avenues of income, etc…."God is working it out, He always does. 💛

• LIFEWITHVEE Rob

I watched this 10times. Been 6 weeks on my journey i look up to u

• Alecia & Andre Vlogs

Lyric check ur Dm 😌

• Joanna Jay
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Tomorrow is promised for no one. Don't live your life feeling sad, or disappointed about how you look, Try to be happy in every moment because sometimes your ideal is unattainable and if you get that body type you wanted, you might still feel inadequate because you have stretch marks, or acne, or your butt is not big enough. Low self-esteem and insecurities are lies of the enemy.

• Faith Lioness

OMG…..
    I HAVE THE SAME STRUGGLE….
    BUT I CAN'T GIVE UP…!!!!
    💯💯

• NoOrdinaryGirl
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Hey girl! Can we get a natural hair update video? like why did you cut your hair etc…
    lol @ the guy selling pest control 😂😂😂 hustle !

• Wildhoney
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

TIME A QUEEN!!! WHO IS THAT!!!!!

• Wildhoney

And who is tima queen?!

• Wildhoney
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

You better be careful, this is how anorexia starts!

• Sinqo_ M

❤️👑

• TAMIKA Dixon
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Can i get your contact Lyric

• tashnik
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

mi sey Simone mi juss love you..Please continue your journey I wish I could get half of your motivation..

• Natacha Daring

Detox. Find a method that works for you. Detox

• Michi Michi
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

You just answered the question "you want to see where your body goes" or what you can accomplish. I for one understand what you mean, I think you should just work towards a figure where you internally feel healthy…… where you have sufficient energy and whatever other things you think could help e.g. make your skin clearer etc. I'm just using typical examples where I would want help in …..drinking more water, eating more fruits…..developing a lifestyle so that I have the energy to do the things I want whenever I have kids or in preparation for when I hit 40 and beyond. I think your doing great and should stop panicking and just be aware of you actions. PLAN THE LIFE YOU WANT!!! XOXO

• MakeupwithSyl
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

🌼🌸 loves, any smaller channel willing to support each other by subscribing to one another? I'm in to support you all 😘🌼🌸

• Chantal Clarke
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Gurlllll i feel you its definitely more mental than physical its hard you get emotional… you really have to push yourself. And be consistent

• Lo-Lo Lukesgirils Hadnot

Very Powerful👑👗👠👜💄💇🏽

• Shorty P
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

You are brave because you overcome fear by just doing it!!! Continue to stay brave! BTW your waist is snatched!!

• Patrice Campbell
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Chippies banana chips still out there!? Everytime people bring up St Mary's and I don't like them!

• God’s Child
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

she never respond to comments. looking good tho

• Sherene Black
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Losing weight is a process and no1 is perfect. It's all in the mind set. I was in your position years ago and I'm at a point now where NOTHING anyone says affects me. I remain positive and keep pushing. I have my cheat days and if anyone says anything about what I eat on those days I just laugh and keeping moving bcuz I know i will work it off at the gym the following morning. Chin up but stop being so hard on yourself. You have come a far away. If you continue to allow your mind to deceive u, losing weight will become a burden and u will fall into depression when you have not attained what YOU THINK is your best.

• Beautyby boobookitty
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

i agree boo no one is waiting for you to fail this is a personal feeling were here to support you not bring you down sis your focusing on so much negitive issues that as a fan your videos are changing your being so hard on yourself that its showing through your videos i cant lie some videos make me sad im not sure if you were ok you are loved sis never forget that

• B Buccaneer
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

You're beautiful, Lyric. That's a fact!

• cocoberri beauty

i see u boo😎😅😅

• Johnnie Barnes
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

See….. This is why I 💘 U Lyric!!!!!!!! This is exactly why.. You have achieved so much. I commend your strength. Treat yourself once a week if you want to. Keep doing what you are doing because it works. We alllllll have insecurities…. Forget these folks that they are simply haters. They need to be doing what you are doing, but are to lazy and unmotivated to even try!

• Robinette Pitts
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Well said!!!!! I still love you!!!! I never cared about your weight. I love you for who you were to ME, my teacher!!! I have learned so much from you.

• Ashley Northover

Checked out who??

• Elizaveta Solonari
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Lyric, I hope you know how incredibly beautiful you are, both inside and outside, you are so eloquent, smart, and really are able to connect so well with your audience. You're doing something right, so keep doing you girl!

• Afrocentric AnatomyTV
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW IM A RUNNER AND IVE BEEN RUNNING ALMOST EVERY DAY OR 5 DAYS A WEEK! I THINK THE WORSE THING IVE DONE WAS BUY A SCALE BECAUSE I WAS ON THE SCALE EVERYDAY! THAT WAS BAD TO KEEP CHECKING THE SCALE! SOMEONE SAID TO FORGET THE SCALE AND MAYBE CHECK IT ONCE A MONTH EXERCISE IS THE HARDEST THING TO DO! IVE BEEN RUNNING FOR 5 YEARS NOW AND IT WORKS FOR ME BUT MOST FAT FOLKS WHO DONT WANT TO WORK OUT WILL DOWN U SIS! ITS OK SIS YOU CAN CONTINUE TO GROW AND GET THE RESULTS U NEED OK SIS! KEEP IT UP BECAUSE IVE BEEN ON THIS 5 YEARS ALSO IVE LOST ALOT IN THE BEGINNING AND GAINED ALL BACK WHEN THE WINTER HOLIDAYS HIT! AND NOT IM WORKING ON LOOSING IT ALL AGAIN BUT TO SAY SIS YOUR NOT ALONE! IM IN THE USA AND GOING THROUGH THE SAME STUFF BUT WE KEEP PUSHING LOVE U FOR USA

• Coils Meet World
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

😒 Who's waiting on you to fail? I needs names boo boo 😂😂😂 I absolutely love how honest and open you are about everything but STOP being so hard on yourself lol you are loved and supported

• Vivienne Rosegreen

❤️❤️❤️u stay stay 💪🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• derricha Baugh
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

I just wanna thank u so much for ur awesome work n dedication…also thanks for putting me on to Jackie aina. ..her channel is awesome

• fun amoi
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

You look great and nothing is wrong with having a cheat day

• nothingsimpossible77
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Simone: I'm done! That ending was everything. It was the icNing (yes I said icNing) on my cake 🎂 #PunIntended 😂😂
    ~NIP 77~🌷

• Onyx Empress
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

Please respond, I really do want to get your brushes as I'm on the Island for a few weeks. Is Fontana Pharmacy the only place I can pick it up? Thanks and big up yourself. I'm your number 1 supporter. Keep on keeping on.

• K G
    1 October 2017 at 3:24 am

It's so important on many levels to keep healthy. It has to become a lifestyle or else you'll fail miserably. With you staying healthy is beneficial for the ppl around you as well. Never give up. Where there is life there is hope. ❤

• Latoma LOWTHER