Advertisements

VIDEO: Powder BEFORE Foundation?? You tried it BOO!

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: To Lyrikal From NY With Love #lyrikal#lovefromNY

• Tajhari Cookson
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

Jackie wasn't the first person to do it…..she's actually one of the last makeup youtubers to try it…. lots of people been doing it…. I've been waiting for her review though cuz she's bae …she was sleeping on it. I think it came up after that dip your face in water thing to set your makeup….

• S. Fran
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

Please it is not an attack but you slayed the hell out of the makeup on your face too bad it was not your colour and as an educator you mention you are it was very distracting to hear what you were saying cause your makeup is so off you look like you are yellow or just glowing to the gods, maybe it was the camera, wall behind you don't know was very confused 🤷‍♀️ sorry just being honest.

• Loretta Eubanks-Bailey
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

YES THIS is something I do everyday!! 😍 IT. I learned this from #WayneGoss I'm not sure if you have heard of him or not. . But… check out his makeup tutorial from 2014 called This foundation tip can change your life. I do remember hearing Jackie say she got this trick from him…

• StephDiane84
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

I'm just hoping you give Wayne Goss the credit he deserves…I love Jackie too, buuuuuuuut I hope you publicly praise him as you have done for her

• twinkeez2003
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

Sorry but the powder before liquid foundation works for me.. I work 10 hour days and it looks just as good as when I first put it on.. I have been doing this for years. Also Jackie was not the first, drag queens have done this for years (as far back as the 70's)…I am showing my age -43… lol.

• Lisa Brayboy

Still doing your thing! I've been around since JamaicanMUA lol😍

• heartsprit
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

This is a very, very old process. Been around for years. Drag Queens and people in theatre started this. And it is only good if you have very oily skin. Applying power before your foundation will hold all day. 💋

• Amber Blac
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

Actually it's a drag queen makeup technique much like most of the recent years' makeup trends…so yeah just for clarification

• Angela Kemp
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

I found this trick to make my foundation much lighter than my skin tone hours after application. Like it never settles down to match perfectly. It stayed flawless all day just too light.

• Kirenia Pinheiro
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

Why is ur foundation way cooler than ur warm body? It looks like ur face doesnt belong to ur body.
    I think u should try nw rather than nc.

• MJ AYER
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

What is that white caked up stuff under her arms? I guess she powdered before foundation under her arms?

• Annabel Scott

It works trust me, I tried it. Lol great

• C. Allen
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

It works for my oily skin, too.  I use it everyday now.  Also, I watched Wayne Goss talking about this technique using translucent powder last year, I think, and that is how I learned to do it.

• Daneal_Z_MUA
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

love Jonathan eci….lov haven't tried it yet but you kno am gonna try it huntie

• sheniqua cannonier

Yes Jonathan LMAO

• MsRolley

Thanks for sharing

• Sharie Lee

Lol @ her son. So cute

• Lavern Anderson
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

I am going to try it after summer is over because this heat is damaging my facial and neck area boo

• Lavern Anderson
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

me bloodcleanse dwl at chipmunk voice

• T Known2bfabulous

Yes Lyric my luv, that technique is an old hack. Love Jackie 🙌🏾
    I have a video on it myself on my channel ,but I use actual powder foundation on my oily clients especially of darker complexion so that they do not receive flashback! It's better to because you use less of the liquid because the powder is giving coverage.

• Jamie Nelson
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

so basically powder before foundation is good as well???

• MekaSharee

will u do a demo?

• Mary Johson Vialva
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

basically it's been around for a long time I don't care who started it! . It's refreshing that we all can glean from each other .😘you look beautiful like always

• bad_dolly876 Belinda
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

It really works…..i love it

• jennifer Wright
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

I saw this technique Wayne Gross channel last year, Its really good.

• Sylvia Swaby
    24 August 2017 at 2:44 am

I love this hack and have been doing it ever since I had seen Wayne Gross do it some time ago. I'm glad that others are now trying it as well! Have learned so much from you all (Jackie, Wayne, and you). Keep up the fantastic work.