Advertisements

VIDEO: Talking about my tats and piercings while removing my makeup

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

Advertisements
MUST READ:   VIDEO: General D - Trouble (Trump Riddim) "2016 Soca" (Barbados Crop Over)

• Shaniek Weise
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

I am a Christian and I love piercings but my husband doesn't so that's y I hadn't done it. But once we following the word of God we doing the right thing. But I love you girl

• Dominexanbarbie27
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

there is no issue with you getting permission from your husband because he is the head of the home. the people who have issues with you asking him clearly have no respect for your marriage or they've never had a man who is similar in character to your husband.
    Christianity should be based on your personal relationship with Christ, being a christian i face these challenges as well because i wear makeup and pants and false nails and that is frowned upon in adventism.

• KymJs Room
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Yasss this is me how I felt growing up…Apostolic Church, my father is a pastor and my mother is a minister. I have piercings I wear pants, I dress sexy when I want….the backlash u get is hurtful and crazy! Couldn't explain it any better. Cuz at the end of the day it only boils down to, when the trumpet blow you have done everything you can to make it to heaven Jesus alone matter in this bihhh!!!.😍😍😍

• Celia1293
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

You are awesome, i dnt know know you but i swear i love u!! I woke up this morning with so much on my mind and i watched this video, the last few minutes gave me goosebumps bc it affirms everything i know i should be thinking/doing, stop focusing on what people think about u and just do u(me)!! Continued blessings to you and your family! U HAVE REACHED ONE PERSON TODAY😍

• Sinqo_ M
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

God loves everyone. It's really up to an individual to live according to the Old Testament or the New Testament…bearing in mind that you were born alone and will certainly leave this earth alone.

• Juliana Ramirez
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Your baby is sooooooo cute and smart!!! You look so happy and you're so pretty, with makeup and WITHOUT. Infact, u look like 10 years younger without it. I'm so happy for u. How did u lose the weight? Love u videos!

• 2Cute4U

Girl!!!!!!!!!!🖐🏾you!!!!!!

• Tania Thompson
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

True words. Your responsibility as an influencer is to challenge and engage how people look and feel about them self. Great video. Your relationship with God is what is important. WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART?

• stephanie Shelton
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Do you boo, these people are too judgemental, like them a God kmt

• Kim Carby
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

So instead of asking God for permission you asked your husband ?? Really???😂 how can someone love their "husband" or value their husband's opinion more than GOD's opinion , well idk what God you worship but i would never put ANY MAN on this earth over "MY GOD" JESUS CHRIST (not even my parents) JESUS should always have the final say !

• Fiona Mckenzie.
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Your so happy when you talk about your husband I love that. Once your heart is clean why should you care about what people have to say. God love you either way.

• Loretta Eubanks-Bailey
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Lyric I know how you feel.. I have tattoos (15) in all.. Just like the Bible says: man looks at the outer BUT.. GOD looks at our HEART.. Thank you God for looking at my HEART.

• Boo_ With_Elegance
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Love this lady so much keep the talk true coming realest woman on utube

• cutegal masa
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Your so funny a swear you keep making my day

• Trish James
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Most Jamaican christians are hypocrites. They condemn piercings and tattoos yet they support pastors who molest young children, turn a blindeye to suffering children and ignore the cries of the neglected. Don't ever let a judgmental Christian tell you how to live your life. With the amount of churches Jamaica have yet the poverty and crime …hhhhmmm

• Chantelle Spencer
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

He without sin, cast the first stone. Although, I am not in agreement with the excessive tattoos and piercings as a christian. What about persons who got tattoos before they got baptised? They should not be accepted in church? Only God can judge us. Just ensure you are living a christlike, and leave the rest to God.

• Meri Turner
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

I love this video!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Each journey w The Heavenly Father is our own!!!! We travel by ourselves, I know that my God loves me jus the way I am!!!!! All my tats 16, n all my piercings 11, He knew who I was gonna be n the things I'd do n He loved me enough to plant me in my mothers womb. Thank you Jesus for loving me!!! Thank you Lyric for this video

• Anna Grey
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Piercings are reversible, so is makeup.. So i personally have no problem with them as a christian.. But inked tattoos are a no no

• daneashe layne
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

First of all i will never judge you and its good to listen to your husband the lord tells us that they are the head of the house but if you don't mind, is your husband a Christian tho? You know God knows what he wants us to look like too, did you ask the lord what he thinks about it? When became i Christian i still had my piercings: i had an industrial piercing and 6 other single hole piercings, and nobody ina di church cuda tell mi fi tek dem out, pastor neva even bada waste him time, it took God…. And i seek the lord and the lord begin to teach me about the Spiritual realm and there is a thing in the Spirit which is called " legal grounds" for demons to have access in your life or vessel…. I encourage you to go deeper in christ, seek after knowledge, wisdom and understanding… He says in horoscopes s word that people will suffer for the lack of understanding… I love that you have a personal relationship with the lord but start asking him if he is happy with what you are doing and how you are living, the lord has a purpose for all of us ask him if your walking in that purpose… The lord says that he is holy and his people must also be holy. Lol there is no flesh and blood in heaven

• Karen Barrett
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

everybody have their own opinions on what is right and what is wrong. as a teenager my gramma use to say im going to hell because i pierced my ears. as long an u heart clean and u conscience clear. do you..all a we a God pickney all a we..

• Lamoya Williams
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

We were created in God's own image so we r perfect! We have our flaws and that is because we live in a sinful world. Buns, scars, etc. can be dealt with naturally. The bible says that herbs are the healing of the nation. When we add to or take away from stuff that God gave us, it's like we r telling hm tht wat he did wasnt enough. I am someone with low self esteem..there r some days wen I dont feel pretty enough or watever but I pray and it helps. Mi ask God fi beautify mi n help mi fi be more confident n it helps. As u said, it is important to hve a relationship with God! Very important! 1 Peter 3:3 says that adorning should not be external ( wearing of Gold, etc.) n God nuh tel nobody fi get tattoos n piercings..tht wud be a double standard. U r taking tht scripture out of context

• Daaiyah Lacy

You are such a character lol !!! Love it;

• Alicia Cheltenham
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Yup be yourself too all that is why I subscribe to you.

• Angie .Williams
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Simone I love your message in this video. I think most Christians tend to be very judgmental. I have tattoos and this ideology that Christians have is what turns me off a lot but I have a relationship with God and you reminded me that this is the most important thing. So long as I live a God fearing life with good morals and values and love others as I do myself I will be alright.

• laqueen blue
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

Do not judge what u don't know everybody is different

• Caribbabe Blair
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

I just love you boo. U make me wanna start my Christian life journey.

• Azia’sLife
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

I needed to hear this thank you so much God bless you I appreciate you so much i love the realness

• Godemis Waset
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

One or two may get this its so much but the man made concept of jesus was made up & christianity was invented to remove spiritual and occult knowledge (the powers of the mind) from the populace and place this power in the hands of a "chosen" few to the detriment of all humanity. The powers of the mind and soul are very real. People who are
    unaware of or who do not KNOW in these powers are easy to control and
    manipulate by those who are skilled in using these energies.

In other words, deluded ones have been deceived into
    believing this character will take care of everything spiritual as long as they
    conform to the agenda. This deters one from working on one's own spirituality.
    There is nothing at all spiritual about the Nazarene, or the Jewish invented
    Christian program.

Since JESUS is fictitious, he can be anything to anyone. He is whatever the current system claims and dictates. He changes with the times and conforms to any agenda, no different from the Judeo/Christian Bible which is has verses and contradictions to suit any argument or purpose.
    And for u so called set apart people why would god create mankind just to have a set chosen people that is manipulated through fear to be servants that sounds heretic and unjust so u feel if you dress or act a certain way perform daily rituals u are set apart and chosen whether it be israelites or christians how brainwashed is that? We are living out
    life a personal journey, experience and its about the god/goddess within we have free will to make choices and decisions so no jesus can or will save u from your self or will come down to rescue you or pour blood for your begging and pleading. You are on your own with spirit guides when called on may devinely intervene. We all came from the source and we all will return to the source what you take back to it is on you.

• Stephonel Gray
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

I loooooovvvveeeee this.. bro why Jonathan so sweet..

• Stephonel Gray

Lol dwl.. if me love you one more time .. " penis big" lol 😂

• NeickhaSuPRA
    29 August 2017 at 2:50 am

im loving the way you did your eyeliner.

• The RealDine