Advertisements

VIDEO: Gypsy MakeUp Tutorial

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

• YOU PEOPLE SJ

Here for the comments 👩🏾🍿

• Shade Pose

Good job mama 💕💕

• Beulahlife
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

No further evidence self-catering proclaiming WOG is 100% born of her father Satan otherwise how cone she is in direct opposition to the Scriptures celebrating Witchcraft+ Yr end human ritual sacrifice Moloch, BAAL and alk the gods condemned by the book you swear by and mock by your lifestyle. Even HALLOWEEN! Halloween NECROMANCY= HALOWEEN/ Samhedrin?! When the Scriptures she swears to LUVE NY EXPRESSLY IN BLK n white condensers this. She ' by het works in violation of het manufacturer' s instruction manual thus an enemy of her manufacturer and his Written Code of Conduct! Try that with your employer! Lyric u r FIRED! Bursted! Too much church lipsyncing on the Demonic altar of body piercing dem snatch your fertility, marriage bed gone cold, acne never cease, now it's your frontal lobe is pierced too! Zombification!

• M. Lewis
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

I think she meant to impersonate a fortune teller those weird women with the glowing magical balls that tell you ur future I think that's what she was getting at ….she just used the wrong wording

• Simmone Ashley
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Girl just do your Halloween makeup and leave Christ out of it….Halloween is demonic and for you to even mention symbolization of Christ on a demonic driven holiday is Oxymoron to me. …. …HOPE YOU STILL LOVE ME….I LOVE YOU!

• Ackee23
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

i am really here for the comments… grabs popcorn

• Monique Gordon
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Yes lyric… slaying as usual… we Jamaican don't celebrate Halloween but my girl is just putting her creativity out there n im proud of u… 😘😍😗😘😍😗

• Mictrou JA

Impressed

• Sharita Williamson
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

please continue to do what makes u happy. I have read the comments & people need to relax!!! it's make up!! it washes off. This was for entertainment & to display her skills. The father, son & holy ghost are busy saving people lives working on real problems. They don't have time to damn her to hell for applying a look. Stay blessed. Boo Boo

• Cindy Mitchell
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

I'm gypsy and this very racist I don't go around as a African American for Halloween now do I its not okay to make gypsys a Halloween costume

• Robin Bedminister
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

we can't mix darkness with light. God blessed you with this platform, honor Him ONLY!

• Satrena Franklyn
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

I would do sumn like this it grim and gorr mixed with glam love it

• ITaurus Ash
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Wow these comments. Where are y'all when she's slaying? Yall Just wait for someone to do something y'all don't like to spill yuh guts!! Get off you hypocrites … Loosebugs gogobats boregoats..a who send unuh….

• ButterPecanLaudat
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Well I officially unsubscribed to your channel: religion doesn't save man, but you should stop explaining and giving LAME excuses to justify your satanic actions and to satisfy your worldly viewers. How can you look at that in the mirror and say it represents Christ? Nooooo my sis you look like a witch. I'm sorry but you need to totally surrender your life to the Lord and serve only Him. For what fellowship does darkness have with light? God gave you this creative talent to make yourself look like a devil? I hope not, because then He would owe Jezebel an apology.

• IISCHA CROMER

Yaaaaazzz Lyric you did that

• rabelle fleur

💜👑😘

• The Trinidadian Beauty

Loveeeee

• kobebestfan
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

You are in your element when you do these kinds of videos…

• the one
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

No explanations necessary. Jus du yu face goodie…tfs

• Dolphins life
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

I like your creativity in all of your makeup tutorial.

• tamaari1
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Don't understand the gypsy reference this more looks like warrior queen frm another world

• Eleza Blackshear
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Got my Black Opal stick today just cuz of u! Love ur creativity, always something new. I live for ur recommendations. Kisses from Nashville!!

• Sheryl Reid

Creative😆

• Nisha J.
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Towards the end I was like ooh what is she going to do with that!🤔

• Rhealistick
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Gurl would you be a makeup artist and stop explaining your Christianity…I subbed to you because of your looks not your religion…is that how you all live in your country? Do you and it's only makeup..y'all let YouTube suck you in and conform to what people want..lol gtfoh

• Wildhoney
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Oh and by the by, in case anyone is wondering! I only clicked on the video to leave a comment! I will not watch such videos!

• Roxy Kamaka
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Mad!!!!! what a girl talented man u go girl.

• Wildhoney
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Once again what is a so called CHRISTIAN doing this kind of exaggerated makeup in the month of October for??? The celebration of Halloween of which she fully partaking of! How contradictory!!

• Kia B.

Nice future look

• Mz.REESIE CUP
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

I embrace your creativity!!!! I am a Christian as well but I also stand for creativity God knows your true desires as to why we do things man kind sometimes doesn't understand. Oh well do you I LIKE THIS LOOK

• Mysasser1
  • Mysasser1
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Love the look. Sub to heir of glee. This reminds me of her style. Check it out!

• Sashea Morrison

Gr8 vid lyric the sound tho creepy lol very creative bomb girl 👏💕👌👍👍👍

• Diamond Wilson

🔥🔥

• Laurent
    11 November 2017 at 4:11 am

Hi honey. Gypsy is a slur term, just letting you know. The correct term is Romani, for consideration. Love the make up. 😍