VIDEO: ByDanielleAmor does my makeup | Divas Of December Series

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

MUST READ:   VIDEO: AshBeautyStudio does my makeup | Divas Of December

• Mon2 qute
    13 December 2018 at 11:50 pm

Danielle did a good job. She seems like a very Kool person too. Big up yaself lyric.

• kbabes14
    13 December 2018 at 11:58 pm

For the persons asking her to feature petite…bare in mind she said she was going to use muas who 1. she loves and 2. Who aren't well known like that…petite is already known…she has a YouTube platform and a Instagram platform…so she has a good following compared to these ladies
    With that being said…great job lyric! I honestly never knew Danielle existed till this video!
    All the ladies featured so far are quite talented! Great job danielle!

• Tomeeka _ChillSpot
    14 December 2018 at 12:55 am

I love you me lub Daniel omg I miss her on YouTube, she slayed you beat Lyric…. mama you are the reason so many of us are makeup artist for today I remember my very first call it was with you you pushed me to were I am for today and I'll never forget I'll always speak great upon your name, your an amazing soul Simone I love you and appreciate you….. beyond words

• Erica Anderson-Ross
    14 December 2018 at 1:12 am

Danielle did a really great Job. Her technique was flawless. Loved it 💯🔥🔥😊

• latasha mcguirk
    14 December 2018 at 1:38 am

Yesssssss, Queen👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

• AllThings Jamila
    14 December 2018 at 1:50 am

Lyric inspired me….I been watching from vanishing cream days when u a wipe out the jar…..yes girl…. I love lyric so much and mi no meet har yet

• Dominique Dacres
    14 December 2018 at 2:26 am

Danielle did that! 😍😍 I've always loved her work & I miss her here on YouTube 😫💕

• SammyJay Royalty
    14 December 2018 at 3:06 am

Lyric don’t downplay yourself. Trust me when I say you’re maybe the first Jamaican MUA to inspire every other Jamaican MUA whether they want to admit it or not. You’re the MVP.

• toya mickens
    14 December 2018 at 3:21 am

I like the makeup but hated the content….wish she could have said what she was using….😢😪😢😢😰

• Petrina-ann Monae
    14 December 2018 at 4:31 am

sophisticated Ava am dying for both of them to do collaboration, petite and lyrics…….

• Kim Kong
    14 December 2018 at 4:48 am

Lyric/ Simone Henry, u r one beautiful authentic person. U r so blessed 😁😁. Am so happy watching these videos.❤❤Daniel is so beautiful also.omg, I have so much more to say but this wld be too long. God is with u for sure Lyric, u inspire me in so many ways I cant thank u enough. I know u get paid from YouTube but sometimes I feel like I shld be paying u also😍😍😍.

• dyeima callil
    14 December 2018 at 4:59 am

Lyric really don't know she out here inspiring EVERYBODY ! ! 😩❤❤

• Cece Phang
    14 December 2018 at 6:52 am

Luv the convo….

• Jupiter Stars
    14 December 2018 at 7:52 am

Lyric, I love you're positive energy and working with other WOMEN empowering and networking with one another ❤❤💯💯 big ups 👌💯💯💯

• Naomi
    14 December 2018 at 8:40 am

She’s naturally beautiful

• Naomi
    14 December 2018 at 8:59 am

You look beautiful Lyric 😍😊

• Bukola Epps
    14 December 2018 at 12:47 pm

This is nice 😍😍. You know which makeup artist I want to see you do a collaboration with in Jamaica….Petite Sue Divinitii on YouTube. I believe she’s from Kingston Jamaica. You both do a very amazing job and have great personalities

• Makeupartistryby Kayc
    14 December 2018 at 1:46 pm

When Danielle said lyric inspired her to start her makeup journey and Lyric is the first person she ever watched on YouTube .. I felt that, it's the same for me! Lyric trust mi you have impact alot of people's life with your own makeup journey. You are phenomenal I tell you. I have mad love and respect for you always and you always support others in anyway you can! N hats off to you for that. #team#jamaicanmakeupartist#

• Angelique’ Nestbrand
    14 December 2018 at 2:44 pm

Simone Lyric Rochester, you are awesome- a true inspiration to women. I've been watching a while and this is just another example of the type of person you are. Your radiance really comes through your videos, for you to allow makeup artiste just like you to also exhibit their craft on your platform is amazing. Continue to shine your light.

• Kellyann Kelly
    14 December 2018 at 4:51 pm

Please follow her lead and so something other than the frosted lip you do in EVERY tutorial you do. And please don’t belch on camera Lyric!!! It’s totally off putting. It’s the reason I quit watching you in the first place. Be a lady all the time.

• Ciara Babiiee
    14 December 2018 at 11:36 pm

So pretty !! I loved this video .

• Ali B
    15 December 2018 at 1:27 am

She killed this look! 😍😍😍

• Ali B
    15 December 2018 at 1:27 am

💙💙💙💙

• Tionia Vlog
    15 December 2018 at 2:52 am

Beautiful

• Hiba Qurux
    15 December 2018 at 4:22 pm

Beautiful😍😍😍

• Michelle Wittmann
    15 December 2018 at 5:42 pm

I hate this video you both talk too much

• Caramel Submerged
    16 December 2018 at 4:24 pm

The meeting of Queens ! Once again Lyric I am here this ! Thank you for showcasing another wonderful talent in the form of Danielle ! I continue to thoroughly enjoy this series, so refreshing; it speaks volumes to your selflessness ! You look so stunning ( the lip so juicy!) ! Thank you! Edit: Danielle acknowledging your impact on her was BEAUTIFUL ! Such gratitude !

• FlyGirl Moore
    19 December 2018 at 4:40 am

🔥

• 84MissPrissy
    22 December 2018 at 9:54 am

Ah… Love this series those girls are so talented and down to earth and beautiful 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Amors’ World
    29 December 2018 at 2:21 am

Danielle speaking so much truth in this video. Lyric your actually the first person I saw on YouTube as a Jamaican doing YouTube. I was obsessed just the same lol