VIDEO: My last time sharing this

Shop my Lash Line: goo.gl/cfo8X3 Shop My Fitness Line: goo.gl/55BMHe My eyebrow tutorials: https://goo.gl/sx94lv – Snatched Brows https://goo.gl/6ka760 – Glitter Brows https://goo.gl/3Kzm70 – Natural Brows ———————————– My Foundation Routine:...

Shop my Lash Line:

https://goo.gl/6plpyJ – 10 minutes
————————————

My Most POPULAR Makeup Tutorials:
————————————-

NUME:
Link To Purchase: http://goo.gl/65xOFr
*Affiliate Link I do get a small percentage when you purchase through this link
————————————-

SMILEBRIGHT ATLANTA:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/pb2ya4
Use the code ‘SMILE61’
*This is an affiliate link, and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
————————————–

TEAMIblends:
Link to purchase: goo.gl/YKmucu
Use CodeL ‘Lyric15’ for 15% off or ‘LyricTEAMI’ for 10% off
*Also an affiliate link and i do get a small percentage when you purchase through my link
—————————————-

Vanity Planet:
Body Analyser (Scale): goo.gl/mJ5Vuc
Use Code ‘LyricFit’ for 60% OFF

Straightening Brush:
Link to purchase: https://goo.gl/DNP9IT
Use Code: LyricFlow for 50% OFF
*This is the scale I use to weigh myself and this is an affiliate link that when used, i get a small percentage
————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

LyricRochester

MY PERISCOPE:
LyricRochester

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Jadel - Set it Off "2016 Soca" (Prod. By Stadic) (Trinidad)

• God’s Love
    11 August 2019 at 9:27 pm

Keep your head up my dear. With prayer, patience and hard work you will get there in due time. Don't pay attention to people. You know who you are and that's a Child of God and an inspiration to me and others keep going! Much love!❤❤❤❤

• 4FuxGiven
    11 August 2019 at 9:40 pm

💜

• sunshine4Ever
    11 August 2019 at 9:43 pm

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE WAIST BELTS. OR PURPLE AND BLACK‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️✌🏽🤪

• sunshine4Ever
    11 August 2019 at 9:54 pm

STAY POSITIVE AND HAPPY YOUR GREAT CHICKY‼️‼️‼️‼️✌🏽❤️

• Adonica Smith
    11 August 2019 at 10:00 pm

Be encouraged because you are encouraging me to do better ur so awesome!!!!!!

• Michelle Gove
    11 August 2019 at 10:05 pm

Listen I had twins and I went to Jamaica on holiday and people felt the need to comment on my weight 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ these people KNEWWWW I had just had twoooooo babies at the same time and they still spoke negatively on my weight and it knocked me for 6. It made me very conscious. I’m still recovering from that judgement, our people are just harsh and I can’t even judge them because that’s just how we were all raised in school if your fat you’re a fatty boom boom, if your skinny you’re all sorts of things too. Lawd I wish people would be positive or uplifting. Unless I ask directly for constructive feedback then don’t give me any, and if I look so bad that there’s nothing good to say then just keep it quiet!!!
    Keep going Lyric!

• keykey.cutie
    11 August 2019 at 10:31 pm

First of all your breast feeding, second of all you have to eat nourishing meals in order to produce the breast milk for the baby, to hell with people and their negativity, until they themselves go thru having a child and all, then I hope they themselves enjoy the road to recovery.

• CALLIE20100
    11 August 2019 at 10:44 pm

You are a strong & beautiful woman with an awesome family. Always remember that you are loved 👍🏾💕🙏🏽

• MsDaintydiana29
    11 August 2019 at 11:10 pm

Love your spirit never give up girl! I watched holding back tears I felt every word

• Barbara Skepple-Williams
    11 August 2019 at 11:33 pm

Girl!!!
    Put on you hater blockers and plug up your ears and head for the hills…Come on Lyric, don't make ppl who don't understand your process hinder you!!!!
    Come on girl!!!!!

• KeIko
    12 August 2019 at 12:01 am

You are such an inspiration ! You just had a baby! You will lose the weight again ! and for those that put you down…Tell the GOD BLESS..and it keep it pushing ! I love your personality.

• Robbie Johnson
    12 August 2019 at 12:08 am

Sis, ignore those HATERS!!!! That is what they are. They see so much potential in you that it scars them so they have to pick on you to discourage you. Keep your head up sis and keep pushing forward!!!! F*UCK THEM!!!

• Avalon London
    12 August 2019 at 12:46 am

I admire how you are conscious of your weight and try every time to loose the weight. The problem is as I tell every one you must be consistent and k ow that the gym only tone the body and pump up the muscles. Weight loss only occurs when you exercise 5 %and eat 95% the right foods. Outside of that u spinning top in mud. U can quit the gym do some cardio at home and Iight exercise and after eating right and lost the weight then u go to the gym and tone up.

• success375
    12 August 2019 at 12:49 am

Unsolicited advice here but…if u can, get a skipping rope, preferably a weighted one, start jumping 5 minutes a day and work your way up to 10, 15, 20 minutes and watch the weight fall off. It seems simple but it works like a charm

• Michelle Is Making It Happen
    12 August 2019 at 12:51 am

Lyric I need you to love your body as it is, as you work toward getting back to where you were. You are a beautiful woman inside and out and don’t you ever forget that. If people are making stupid insensitive comments knowing you just had a baby, then shame on them. We love you and the best is yet to come.

• TaNetta Ervin-Rucker
    12 August 2019 at 1:02 am

I just want to thank you for being so transparent with us we all can relate and you're truly amazing you're God sent

• Kisha James
    12 August 2019 at 1:16 am

girl u are popping…niceee

• Educator, Makeup Artist, CEO Of Faces By Angela J
    12 August 2019 at 2:00 am

I had to redo my kit few months ago and omg omg omg hubby was like 4,000 dollars worth of stuff I sais um yea

• LashMeBeat
    12 August 2019 at 2:34 am

Lovely thanks so much love ❤🙏🏾✊🏾👣

• prettygyrl30408sl
    12 August 2019 at 2:39 am

Lyric don't down yourself. You are a beautiful very gifted woman. Ignore the negativity and just do you. However long it takes, 1 day at a time. Do you know the story of the tortoise and the hare. The moral of the story was slow and steady wins the race. That hare talked so much trash & thought he was better @ the end of the day he lost. You looking good and sometimes feeling good which is to be expected after having a baby. Keep up the good work and don't be so hard on yourself.

• Keisher Carrington
    12 August 2019 at 3:21 am

You just had a baby one day at time remember that song nothing happens over night….

• Pranchobaby
    12 August 2019 at 4:43 am

Lyric . Ah who call yuh Fat ! Look here please… The next time some body say fatty, slow poke, you big and fat. Tell then NOT to speak to you like that and they are Rude , Mean and Disrespectful And MOST if all BULLIES.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made . Even though you have not achieved the weight loss goals that you have for Yourself at this point. You are Loved. You are Beautiful. You are successful. You are a Business woman. You are a mother. You are a wife.

• MaMaBiRd
    12 August 2019 at 5:35 am

Listen! Can I tell you how insensitive Jamaican people are. Like dem say tings and don't think how it affects whoever they're talking to.
    When i used to do the hill and going back home I would feel so depleted I couldn't jog back so I would walk and den u hear somebody "come man dont walk a run u fi a run" and den a always somebody weh nuh qualified fi give fitness advise. My music helps me alot when working out, drowns out the noise. Its annoying sometimes to walk with the phone even in the armband but I have to cawz mi cya take di foolishness.
    But I know exactly how you feel Lyric. I hate working out in crowds which is why I avoid the gym. I feel so intimidated. So I stick to the hill which I believe is the perfect cardio especially due to how it help firm up mi likkle bottom weh mi mada never gi me insert Cardi long out tongue GIF

• cocovanriel1
    12 August 2019 at 6:44 am

I’m inspired & encouraged by your vulnerability thank you💖
    Also what are the dates for your classes in December? I’m coming from the uk 🇬🇧 for Christmas I wanna sign up

• Queen Shameless
    12 August 2019 at 7:25 am

I love you sooo much and I just want you to know that you are awesome PERIODT! When I look at you I see strength. I see beauty. I see victory. God say behold I am doing a new thing, something you have not seen before. I will lift you up. I will exalt you. God is up to something sis…keep pushing. Your journey is not just for you it's going to help women across the world. When you are vulnerable it helps others to see that they are not alone in the way they feel. It helps me sis. I have so much I could share but one day…

• Cassandra Ashlie
    12 August 2019 at 4:03 pm

I love watching your vlogs Simone because your so real!!! Needless to say I feel like so many other women can relate to the things you share with us… I can't thank you enough.

• Allijosondy
    12 August 2019 at 6:20 pm

The fact that Jahleil smiled and his little dimple showed at 5:28 really melted my heart!

• Monsie babe2
    12 August 2019 at 7:44 pm

Supporting 💯 👍🏽 please put a link to the wig making tutorial you talk about stay strong mama your openness is so real. 😍👍🏽

• shanziejade
    12 August 2019 at 8:46 pm

This video was for me🙌🏾

• jaetwyst jaetwyst
    12 August 2019 at 10:06 pm

Please subscribe to my channel ( jaetwyst jaetwyst) I have been a subscriber on your channel long time and you motivate me to start my own. So please give me a shout out in your videos. Thank you.

• Torpedo Of Truth
    13 August 2019 at 3:18 am

Jahleel come out STRONG at 0:16! 😂😅

• Torpedo Of Truth
    13 August 2019 at 3:55 am

*pause* This young lady just had a traumatic birth & delivered her baby via C-section & ppl are verbally assaulting her because of her weight?! WHO ARE THESE ANIMALS?! Who are these heartless, insensitive bastards?! Smh! Where is you guys' humanity?! SMH! Keep your head up Lyric! You are beautiful at any size. ❤💯 You are amazing, beautiful, talented and WONDERFUL! You are amazing & no crappy azz comments on this cesspool (the internet) will EVER change that! You are NOT beholden to anybody but your God, yourself & your family! We love you, we are here for you & we are rooting for you! Find comfort in these words. ❤💯

• Alita Lindo-Atkinstall
    13 August 2019 at 4:35 am

We love you, you are beautiful and strong and must I add a very attentive mother

• Alita Lindo-Atkinstall
    13 August 2019 at 4:39 am

Don't cry it will get better, love you Simone

• Nettie
    13 August 2019 at 1:54 pm

Love you and I know you are tired of hearing this but it will take time.
    Your hormones and stress play a factor in weight loss.
    It will come❤❤❤

• Wanda Wright
    13 August 2019 at 7:59 pm

Lyric you are a beautiful woman inside and out continue to be strong continue to strive to complete your purpose God got you. You are so encouraging never stop doing what you do keep pushing thru Queen Much love to you and your beautiful family❤️❤️

• Elizabeth Beckford
    14 August 2019 at 8:34 pm

Lyric if uh keep listen to people it ago foreva bother you…i know you don't like your weight now but just try to love your body. …..i weigh 250 and it's genetics.
    I know what your talking about okay and it's not easy even for me…. I try to loose weight and when i do is like if mi eat a spoon a ice cream i put on a lot of weight. ..all you have to do is stay healthy
    The more you focus on your weight ur not going to loose it mi a tell uh
    Just keep doing what you do okay
    I love you how u r now
    And am not just saying that
    I've been watching both ur channels for years now and i haven't missed one video
    Girl love yourself the way you r kl?
    Cause yah go have haters
    Stop listen to them
    Tru them know uh weakness them a try use it to bring u down
    Cause there is no way in hell me ago know seh a person just have baby
    A c section at that wah day yah and comment and tell the person them too fat n if them.nuh loose the weight yet
    Nuh mek nuh body tell uh how fi even hold uh baby
    A nuh the first yah push out one n a nuh the first yah go raise one
    And Jonathan is a sweet little boy
    Uh grow him the right way
    Girl you motivate me
    And am inspired by you and evrything u do lyric
    I am 19 year old and i want to be a make up artist too
    Girrll we have alot in common and i can't say every thing now lol
    But really and truly lyric man
    Uh husband lovvve uh
    Jonathan and uh mother loves u n ur entire family
    Stop bring down urself
    And own uh body
    Seh mind mi nuh fat enuh
    Or seh mi sexy n cute enuh
    Once u stop focus on ur weight yah go loose it
    It's just ur mind
    It's very powerful
    If uh si weh other ppl ago tru ina life weh worse than ur weight uh would a stop worry so much
    Nuff ppl weh fatter than uh would a love fi look like uh
    Like me
    I wish i weigh that amount than what i hv now
    I wish i have ur arms
    Because mines big suh till uh not even know
    Am also a Christian and i love make up an tongue piercing like you
    Uh motivate nuff ppl like me girl stop look pan them badmind ppl deh because them nuh hv uh life
    Look on what you went tru at the hospital
    God love uh
    U made it
    Nuh doctor cyaah kill uh cause god nah mek tht happen
    Just stop listen them ppl deh cause uh might all achieve more than them ina life.❤❤❤ hope u read this i love you

• daintycry1
    16 August 2019 at 12:41 am

Hey R, this is my first time commenting on any of your videos. Let me start by saying, I don't know why you are moving at the pace of other people to loose weight. Girl take your time and take your mind off it and make it a part of your lifestyle and it will happen. Focus on your career and contents and with strict diet and exercise the weight will melt away. Love your persistency. Keep up the good work😍😍

• Caramel Submerged
    16 August 2019 at 1:15 am

It is my understanding that it requires strength and trust to be vulnerable which is what you have demonstrated in this video ! Your transparent, soul baring approach is healing and touching to those blessed to witness ! You motivate and inspire; thank you for the reminder ! Sending uplifting vibes, holistic and tangible prosperity to you sister ! Love ! 🤗