VIDEO: WELP!!I Said What I Said!| GENETICS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HAIR GROWTH Or..?!

WELP!!I Said What I Said!| GENETICS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HAIR GROWTH Or..?! Welcome to Deep Conditioner Hunt #5. In this video I also spoke about a popular...

WELP!!I Said What I Said!| GENETICS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HAIR GROWTH Or..?!

Welcome to Deep Conditioner Hunt #5. In this video I also spoke about a popular topic in the natural hair community. I also tried out the popular tangle teezer for the first time. Wheww this video is a touchy one but I’m finally letting you guys know how I feel about this topic

PRODUCTS USED IN THE VIDEO
Tangle Teezer The Wet Detangler, Liquorice Black
African Pride Moisture Miracle Moroccan Clay & Shea Butter Detox and Soften Heat Activated Masque

Satin Robe
Satin Hair Scrunchies

CHECK OUT THESE VIDEOS OUT!

NEW Natural Hair Routine+ WEEK in my hair for work- #4

STEP YOUR NATURAL HAIR MOISTURE GAME UP: Length Retention Series!

HOW I’ll Retain Length For Longer Natural Hair

DAY 31 Hair!? 😮| MONTH In My Natural Hair| October 2018!!

MY EASY EVERYDAY GO TO MAKE UP ROUTINE| Darkskin Makeup

HOW TO FLAWLESS SKIN!! FOR OILY ACNE PRONE SKIN AND DARK SPOTS!!

CONNECT WITH ME
INSTAGRAM: @Razorempress and @Empressfit
FACEBOOK: Razorempress

SEND ME DOPE STUFF!

Raynecia Simmons/krs
P.O Box 1768
Cruz Bay, St.John
VI 00831

CONTACT ME!

BUSINESS Email: [email protected]

MUSIC

Music Credit: LAKEY INSPIRED
Track Name: “Better Days”
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @ https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Malibu Glitz eyeshadow palette review, giveaway & Collab with Supermakeupaddicted
Hair LovelinessVideo

• unicorn loves
    19 October 2019 at 5:39 pm

Hi

• Razorempress
    19 October 2019 at 5:39 pm

BABES <3! PLEASE WATCH THE FULL VIDEO BEFORE YOU COMMENT!

• unicorn loves
    19 October 2019 at 5:39 pm

Im first

• Peace
    19 October 2019 at 5:39 pm

I am present 🙋‍♀️. Okay I'll go back to the video.

• Peace
    19 October 2019 at 5:40 pm

Wait razor. The tangle teezer actually has a bigger size which i feel you'd enjoy better. I've tried it before and it gliddddes through my hair.

• Christine Ceant
    19 October 2019 at 5:43 pm

I was running to be the first but YouTube played me, notification after a whole 10 mns later, but yes queen killing it😍😍😍

• Peace
    19 October 2019 at 5:46 pm

And not all length is good. The people i see that don't think they need to trim, usually have thinner ends.

• Chloé T
    19 October 2019 at 5:47 pm

Early yasss <3

• Nia Daniels
    19 October 2019 at 5:47 pm

You are pretty….No mam you cut your hair shorter then that 3 years ago..I cant believe how much it has grown.This go round it looks way healthier..😊🎀

• Peace
    19 October 2019 at 5:53 pm

It's been 2 years and my hair is at mid back length. Genetics did help not gonna lie but my routine is extremely fine tuned. I eat extremely healthy and i exercise every day. I notice that anytime i don't exercise as often, my hair growth isn't as fast. A lot of people don't trim, don't eat the essential nutrients for hair groth and just don't even know how to do their hair properly. Chalking it down to genetics downplays the actual work you had to do and honestly, gives reason to not hold oneself accountable because you could just easily say "my hair is like this because of genetics. Oh well" without having to address what you might not been doing.

• Peace
    19 October 2019 at 6:03 pm

I definitely felt this message. Someone i know was asking for hair tips so i asked what she did. She only shampooed and combs her hair dry. I told her what i did (deep condition, shampoo and style) she said it was too much and that my hair grew because of genetics and she has bad genes. I was like "why ask for tips if you'll just say that". It's very annoying because it makes it seem like you didn't have to work for what you have when in actuality you did.

• blizzlenizzle
    19 October 2019 at 6:15 pm

I LOVE this series! For your next hunt could you do the Curls Blueberry Bliss Repair Mask, Mane Choice Pink Lemonade and Coconut Mask, She Scent It Marula Mallow Miracle Melt Masque, Curl Origin Double Butter Moisture Mask, or Mane Choice Peach and Black Tea Mask? 💜

• blizzlenizzle
    19 October 2019 at 6:19 pm

Curl Origin Deep Recovery Conditioner too! 💜

• celine osondu
    19 October 2019 at 6:32 pm

That’s like saying your body is genetics when we clearly see you working on you body in your videos you hair in the most moisturized I’ve ever seen in you tube videos so that says moisture = length 👍🏽