VIDEO: Saartjie Baartman’s Story (Part 2/2)

Saartjie Baartman’s Story (Part 2/2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Baartman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Venus_%28film%29 Related MUST READ:   VIDEO: Manakamana trailer ttff/14...

Saartjie Baartman’s Story (Part 2/2)

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Tula trailer ttff/13
Cause CélèbreVideo

• symone thornton
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

this makes my blood boil??????

• Johéla Tsiéhéla
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

Les blancs comment ne pas les détesté franchement et avc ça c'est eux qui ns font passer pour des sauvages alors qu'eux même étaient possédé par le diable parce que pour moi il faut possédé pour faire des trucs comme ça

• e5entTV
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

What a powerful film. I looked this up following the whole Beyonce hoax. But, contrary to what I heard I'd get from Sarah's story, I cannot agree that she's a "hero." More like a victim…of chasing fame & money. Her willingness to go down that road ultimately led her to the pits of prostitution & despair. May women AND men learn from her story the fact that chasing such "dreams" can very well end you up surrounded by ppl who only want to exploit you. Her story seems no different from the multitudes of stories reverberating in the "entertainment" industry today. This film could (and should) serve as a WAKE UP call to folks enraptured with money & celebrity.
    Be careful.
    BE WISE.
    Be blessed. ?
    ~ DJ DMD
    *p.s. – I see why Bey wouldn't do this movie…#sad

• Thomas Griffin
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

The white race is a pack of mutants, evolution gone horribly wrong. Then they conquer and pillage the non-white people's of the world to make up for their genetic deficiencies because whites are the freaks and Africans are the original human Master Race. Darwin and Dr. Leakey have the science to back me up on this, not the Abrahamic Religions of slavery, patriarchy and capitalist imperialist greed. I am so offended by the exploitation Sara faced because my African-American wife looks very similar. The last judgement will come from a global Pan-African Communist revolution!

• Amina Diallo
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

I pray they all burn in hell for what they did to this lady

• Amina Diallo
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

Makes me hate white people so much.

• Thivya Dharshini
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

Why can't the white treat anyone same, I'm indian brown skin, me and saartjie no difference, we just women,

• Delores McEachern
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

Beyond Heartbreaking….And ill leave it at that

• Tamara Pitts
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

I have no words for how she was treated. But I will say that the end made me smile… May she now rest in peace!

• PHARAOH DOJAH

i want to kill them all

• Nini Kp
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

like they are very civilized but no humanity at all just nasty and evel people !!! they have too much hate

• Star lasha
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

I cried watching this the actress did an awesome job didn't know if I could of done it. wonder how she did show she got sick.

• Natalie (ThePoet)
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

I feel so bad for her. That guy with the black hair, whose wing she was under later, just cared about money…as they all did.

• cat denni
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

GOODness…poor Saartjie!!!!! She went through sooo very much humiliation and degradation! I'm really trying my best to watch this movie to the very end but the treatment of this poor woman is really starting to PI** ME OFF!!!

• Dee Mari
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

The barbaric and ignorant behavior of white people, who are perpetually in a state of denial saddens me. Most importantly is the humiliation and shame blacks and other people of color have gone through and still go through in many places is outrageous. The arrogant, judgmental superior stance that they are better than everyone else is hateful and evil. (I'm only referring to those guilty ones who have played the part. Africans never bothered anyone!)

• Dawn Garcia

so she wazent black?

• NttainMe
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

Civilized society, yeah right.  After prostituting her, they left her in poverty to die of an infection then cut her genitals then put them in a display case in their museum.  This is simply disrespect of a human's rights, disgusting people hiding behind their wealth. Evil in all evil is.

• LoLwa Q8
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

When she gave the painter a bread … She is so kind inside ?

• Jeremiah Brown
    6 January 2016 at 1:23 pm

they left a lot out like they make it seem like she was free and they had her in a zoo with kids and more negro israelites