VIDEO: HOW – TO COOK REAL JAMAICAN CURRY CHICKEN AND WHITE RICE

HOW TO COOK JAMAICAN CURRY CHICKEN RECIPE 1 -2 1/4 lb chicken 4 ounces Jamaican curry powder 1 onion or onion powder 2 teaspoons salt 1/2 ounce garlic powder...

HOW TO COOK JAMAICAN CURRY CHICKEN RECIPE

1 -2 1/4 lb chicken
4 ounces Jamaican curry powder
1 onion or onion powder
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 ounce garlic powder
2 ounces cooking oil
1/2 ounce vinegar
4 ounces water
1 potato, cut in eight pieces (optional)
1/2 ounce black pepper (optional)

HOW TO COOK WHITE RICE
2-3 cups of clean rice
3 cups of water
1 tp of salt
1 tp of butter

Views: 54517
Likes: 681 Dislikes: 57

Watch more on YouTube

MUST READ:   VIDEO: BH Cosmetics CarliBybel Palette | Look 24 of 30
Cookup

• Mike ANGEL

You are so beautiful GOD.BLESS YOU sweetheart

• Marcus Billups
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

my sister your cooking is outstanding respect bless ya

• Tina Cosom.
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

Very nice! I wanted something new to do with my chicken, and I found your recipe. Thank you, blessings to you!

• Geraldine Brown
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

This looks amazing, and so good, I'm going to make it , nice fall, winter dish

• Juliet Edwards
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

sorry to say but that's not how Jamaican curried chicken is cooked. You've got it all wrong. I saw where you boil your chicken you didn't even season the chicken before you started cooking it. I think you got it all wrong with our curry chicken, it's allowed to make its own juice. it is seasoned first so that the seasoning can soak in the meat so that while eating you taste all the different flavours. just saying

• JuicyBooth2009
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

I would love to see you make rice porridge. It was one of my favorite Jamaican dishes coming up as a little girl ❤️❤️❤️

• chaye
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

The only thing I would take out is the seasoning enhancer because MSGs really not good for your health but apart from that ….awesome!

• chaye
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

I absolutely love this lady… I grew up in Jamaica but never really learned how to cook really well so shes making my cooking anxiety guh down big time.

Thanks for the videos!!!

• Faras Miah

S.H.I.T.

• Peter Kovarbasick Jr.
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

I've seen a lot of instructional videos on so called real island curry chicken and yours is definitely the best and most acutely depicted.
    I loved it.
    One question if I may?
    Why not coconut milk in your's

• Vex Johnson
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

Thanks you're beautiful and the recipes are great

• kenya sterling
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

I'm 16 and live by myself and love jamaican food so have been trying to learn more dishes and your videos are great thanks for the help

• EbonyBeauty223
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

I love your videos. I'm from the U.S. and my husband is from Dominica.  I have cooked several of your recipes and we love them all. They are very close to the dishes that he cooks with only minor differences. Keep on doing your thing Mama…great job and thanks.

• Stephanie Walton
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

cute2fashionista, love the recipe and I love you style of cooking. I look forward to your future video's. Do you have a Jamaican Rum Cake Recipe? If so, I cannot wait to see your cooking instruction. Take care and I will be checking in on you. Try not to wait so long to post.

• Stephanie Walton
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

That's funny a river rat and a Gabriel Sanchez are trying to give cooking advise to a Jamaican Queen about Jamaican food. Neither of them have a photo attached. I'm in marketing and the internet is one of the vices people use to criticize. One thing people do is, 1 they are not real and that's why there is not a photo, 2 they add negative comments and neither have actually tried to cook your dish. Out of the many Jamaican dishes I have experienced, there are not many which call for sautéed onions, river rat. And Gabriel Sanchez (I love the effort), what does that mean? As if you are saying this Jamaican Queen is not authentic, but the effort she put forth is ok, is that what you mean? And then you compare the food technic to sex, get a life, get a job, get a friend or two, get a heart, get a brain (and try to use it properly).

• Shawanda Lattimore
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

Love your videos!!!..you are showin me the real way to make jamacian dishes!!?

• river rat
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

i can't believe you didn't sautee the onions before you added the other ingredients.

• matthew robotham
    3 December 2015 at 6:22 pm

now this lady is  a true jamaican at heart love ur recipe keep doing what u doing

• How to cook