VIDEO: My Natural Hair Routine!!( for busy and low maintenance)

My hair routine has changed a lot because I have less time to spend in my hair and can’t be bothered with frequent styling and waiting times. In this video I show you what I would do with my hair on wash day, whether I co-wash or use my clay mix and what I do after.

Clay mix Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seJCJT38DGM

FAQ:

Where are you from?

British Virgin Islands

How long have you been Natural?

Lifetime.

What is your race?

Black, West Indain

LET’S CONNECT:

Instagram: Razorempress
Fitness Instagram: Empresfit

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Zili Dlo: Renewable Power and Skills Transfer for Haiti
Hair LovelinessVideo

• Myrian Hale
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

What did you do to get your arms to look so nice?

• Tiffany Mcintosh
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

what are you a dougla? african? african and east indian mix? negro? just asking cause your hair looks similar to mine but someone hair could look like mine but different culture of hair

• Reine Ndombele
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

I love your hair, totally subscribin :)

• Victorian Babe
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

skin routine (body) por favor!

• Aisha Camara
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

you have one of the most beautiful hairs I've ever seen

• Ari Aslan
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

I know some people do not like to get into hair typing, and I'm sure you have been asked this question before, but what type is your hair? 4a, 4b, or 4c? Or I could be completely wrong and you may be in the 3's. I will admit, I'm hoping you are a 4c because that gives me hope, lol :-).

• FreedomWriter3
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

Your hair is so beautiful! That's how I want mine to be! My mom put perms in my hair almost all my life. They started when I was 5 and I got a perm once a month up until I was around 17/18. By then my hair was so damaged. The middle part broke off really bad, my hair as a whole stopped growing, it was always dry and I ended up having to cut it all off. Then my mom started putting texturizers in my hair for my natural curls and even that didn't help. I have been trying to grow my hair for four years and I have had no luck. I cannot tell you how many products I have tried. Nothing has worked because my hair in the middle still doesn't want to grow and the rest of my head does grow a little, but it takes forever. Put it this way; in four years, I would have expected my natural hair to at least be shoulder length by now but it is only a few inches longer than when I cut it four years ago. It's so frustrating, I don't know what to do!

• wildfyah
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

According to many of these videos, I should invest in a cape. I figured you were from somewhere in the Caribbean! subs :)

• Unsweetened Black Tea
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

bentonite experience was good for my hair and neutral for my skin

• Thapes Marumo
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

Her face is beautiful, her skin is beautiful, her hair is beautiful, her accent is beautiful. She's just so beautiful. I don't understand how one person can ooze so much black excellence

• Aniberka LeFlore
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

QUESTION: I workout everyday and then stay in sauna for about 20 minutes a day. How do you handle your hair that is wet from sweat on a daily basis? After working out, what do you put on your hair. The salt from my sweat drys out my hair.

• Kristina D Kellyman
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

How often do toy moisture your hair?

• Do you wanna bake bread with Peeta Mellark

You have beautiful hair

• MzJonezNyaBonez Kelly
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

Beautiful hair! Thanks for sharing.

• lilyann flowers

Beautiful

• Zorgoon Trollstones

41 haters have the onion stem pony tail lmao! GORGEOUS MANE !!!! Queen

• LetMeTellUSomething0
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

Can shampoo be replace by apple cider vinegar?

• Sanaa Santos
    12 January 2016 at 9:36 am

How come Africans can't pronounce the letter T? Please, I'm not trying to sound racist I'm just a kid and I'm curious. It it like genetics with there tongue or there accent. I promise I'm not trying to be racist and this video was really helpful. I use bentonite cream as a face mask. ??

• rachel a

You're beautiful!
    And your voice is so nice!