VIDEO: Pennywise haul : collective April haul

Pennywise haul : collective April haul Watch morei: YouTube Related MUST READ:   VIDEO: Kylie Cosmetics The Bronze Palette | Look 1 | Lyric Rochester...

Pennywise haul : collective April haul

MUST READ:   Makeup Breakup: Letting Go

• Bobby Styles
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

Ive been dying to use the st. Ives apricot scrub. Can u use it for a bit n tell us what changes u have seen or felt using it.Thank u♥

• MsLren
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

my mom tried one of those tea tree shampoos but i can't remember if she liked it … but those face scrubs seem interesting and the face mask … think i will definitely try them out …

• Alicia TD
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

What's d price of the beauty mists? & also d price of d tea tree mask?

• genevieve williams
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

Ohh what's the price on the body mists …. def need to make a penny wise run real goodies

• Madhura Sawant
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

st ives product review!!!

• 1starlove101
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

I feel i going pennywise now :)

• 1starlove101
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

I love love love watching your pennywise Hauls you have me shopping there more and WW lol!

• yannibyrdable
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

Ro u look sooo relaxed…..but on another note u gwan make me a pauper I swear..lol

• Loobys Life

I'm interested in how the St Ives product is maybe a review soon ♡
    I might purchase some! ! Xx

• Kimberlee Banfield
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

I love to see Pennywise hauls please do a review on the masks in the pack as well as the scents :)

• lilly belle
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

I think I'll go pick up some of those Tea Tree products and make a goodie bag for Mother's Day yes to go along with the gifts and yup the girls who are at the makeup counter now are so ridiculous I am a very fair person and I wanted to try out a new foundation and the girl trying to sell me such a dark shade and insisting it wud wrk when I told her it too dark she said 'it wud blend out' and it like 10 shades darker than me smh.

• Jamie Boodram
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

Review on the Tea Tree items would be amazing! the body mists looks tempting tho! Nice stuff as usual…

• ginger williams
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

The St ives really really works it smooths the face and have your face feeling clean,the Tea Tree brand also have a deep cleansing shampoo it smells nice and i use it also,so u could try it. Great haul.

• liaciaria
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

looking forward to reviews on the tea tree products, i find the st ives apricot scrub to be a bit too abrasive, i usually use only the green tea scrub which i like, it has salicylic acid& is target to acne prone skin& blackheads

• Rose J.
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

From what I gather Penny Wise sounds like a beauty supply store, I love beauty supply stores my number one favorite places to shop for cosmetics hair care, skin care, etc. You always get such lovely items tfs sweety : )

• videoseverywhere1
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

love the st ives products can be a little harsh though

• Butter Pecan
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

I need a Pennywise in my life.

• mikspoonks h
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

Cant wait 4 the review on d tea tree products. Hubby is going Trinidad n a few weeks and he can get dem 4 me. Tfs.

• dasheenbushtrace
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

I love a haul! Thanks for sharing.
    I love tea tree essential oil because I can add it to almost anything, I add it to any oil, unscented lotion, shampoo, water in a spray bottle and shower gels etc. Im not too fond of manual scrubs on my face though. Also I have never owned a body mist even though I always test out the ones from the body shop I just prefer to use edp.

• Jeanne Marie Thompson
    13 January 2016 at 12:28 pm

St.ives products be very careful with them. They can be very abrasive. I wouldn't recommend anyone using them more than twice a week.