VIDEO: Update and Apologies

Thank you very much for your continuous support. Watch morei: YouTube Related MUST READ:   VIDEO: Jamaican gyalist lyrics lover (breadfruit Tree by iceman now on iTunes)...

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Chronixx Interview with JahPrince (Daflava Radio) Part 1

• Danielle Curtis
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

First of all, I applaud you for your honesty. That took a lot of courage. Someone, including myself, needed to see this for various reasons. It touched my heart! And to these shady comments…shame on you! Let he who cast the first stone….! God bless you Lyric

• Ladyluv4jc
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

Hello beloved, I realize that you wrote this some time ago but after listening and reading some of the comments I felt compelled to leave a comment. Listen people are going to complain and judge regardless of what you do , do what you feel led to do by God. God is not going to tell anyone but you what you're supposed to do. So don't look for approval from anyone. The only one you have to satisfy and please is God. He knows your heart and he understand. I pray blessings on your life and on your success, your family, and that all good things will follow you. God bless you

• deetta bell

There's no other like you. That's fir sure. Love you God bless

• deetta bell
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

All I have to say it's wow.

• Calideej Dee
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

Beautiful lady with a beautiful spirit!

• Charlese Mckeithen
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

Lyric I love you with the love of God. We are all human and make mistakes as a makeup artist I've heard similar things. But as Christians we shall pray first and ask. The crazy thing is the video the girl was asking for was the same I was wanting to see. But it's fine love ya. God bless you and you are doing some really amazing things I have watched you grow over the years and God is doing some amazing things in your life. Keep focused and watch God work!!!

• Dominexanbarbie27
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

so what happens to those who cant afford your classes and still dont live anywhere close to you?

• Chenique Davis
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

I just want to say I love you I've learned so much from you over the years thank you so much and may God continue blessing you!!!!!!

• Yolande Fatou
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

This tape is for apologies but i like your make up So simple…. That really for me!!

• Jazzy Jay

Ugh

• badgalfidem
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

wow,… Love you though lyric, if you come to the T.O. I will go to one of your classes for sure.  And it was because of Youtube!!!

• Olevia Williams
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

I noticed that some videos were missing, but it never dawned on me that they were deleted. Furthermore, my funds aren't set up so that I can go from America to Jamaica roundtrip, book a hotel, pay for room and board, and the class. No, Lord. I'll find detailed info elsewhere, but I wish you luck.

• Tonja Penix
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

I haven't been a subscriber for long but I will say that I kinda see your point. I have learned a few things by watching your videos but you can watch them and still not perfect it. A person that is real about the art of applying makeup will attend your class, the ones that are not will only watch video's . So the video's are not hurting you in a sense. Where the real money comes in, is when you get the clients that don't want to apply their own makeup and they can afford you with no problem at the rate you charge.

• Phyl Class
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

hey lyric your forgiven we love just the same its understandable and we forgive you. For me personally I still love you and will be at your classes on the 23 and 24.

• Sandra Balfour
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

How are you going to make money if you give away what you are selling . this women is trying to make a living .

• Lani K
    29 December 2015 at 1:39 pm

Who God bless no man curse, however God can give your riches, land, food, clothes, and shelter anything he wants to test you. He can also take it away. Never burn your bridges. Therefor think before you do things. I never notice you deleted your video I thought you took time off because you were working with Ms. Buntrcia.