VIDEO: Easy Simple Eyes Beginner friendly

Link to The products I used: http://www.lyricrochester.com/easy-and-simple-eye-makeup-beginner-friendly/ Foundation Routine 2014: SOCIAL NETWORKS: Instagram – Lyric Rochester FaceBook Makeup Page – Jamaican Makeup Artist FaceBook Music Page – Lyric Unplugged...

Foundation Routine 2014:

SOCIAL NETWORKS:

Instagram – Lyric Rochester
FaceBook Makeup Page – Jamaican Makeup Artist
FaceBook Music Page – Lyric Unplugged
Twitter – LyricRochester

Email me For New York Hands On Classes, and Jamaica Hands On Classes at [email protected]

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Travis Knowles - Gone "2019 Soca" (Official Audio)

• Nena Drummer
    29 December 2015 at 7:20 am

God be with you Lyric, in all that you do my dear!

• Tiara Parker
    29 December 2015 at 7:20 am

I love love love your make up, your hair, and your accent your are so inspiring it's just amazing and you very beautiful. I love to do make up I wear it everyday and to be a beginner I am pretty good in my opinion and in several others. But watching you and and another channel I learn different techniques and styles it's absolutely amazing I can't wait to see all the new videos you have coming up for the new year(2015). Your a blessing keep up the wonderful work and continue to stay blessed hunny.

• alana roach
    29 December 2015 at 7:20 am

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!

• neika4ever
    29 December 2015 at 7:20 am

Up up up

• Paradise Smith
    29 December 2015 at 7:20 am

I'm a new subscriber I just wanna say I love all your video's ur really great with makeup wish I was as good as you!! ??❤

• Yolande Fatou
    29 December 2015 at 7:20 am

I love soooo much what your doing and believe me i do'nt was Time to wash OTHER tutorial….. GO a Heat sister!!!

• delisha wright
    29 December 2015 at 7:20 am

Lyric, I started watching your vids just about a month ago and they are great. I'm living in Jamaica though and the products are quite expensive for me knowing that I'm a 4th former in High School. But I have a passion for makeup

• rhodine16
    29 December 2015 at 7:20 am

i would like for you to do a vedio explaing the steps frm darkest to lighest that would be very helpful cauz am getting confused

• Lady Halaa
    29 December 2015 at 7:20 am

sorry its kinda annoying to hear Jesus in ur videos more than makeup well am Jewish so u have to respect that there's a people with another religion following u