VIDEO: Length Check #4|Black women can’t grow long hair?

Length checks are so hard to do!. I repeat my hair naturally grows in layers and my hair was in a week old braidout in the video. Music: https://soundcloud.com/eangr8/thinking-bout-you...

Music: https://soundcloud.com/eangr8/thinking-bout-you

FAQ:

Where are you from?

British Virgin Islands

How long have you been Natural?

Lifetime.

What is your hair type?

Multi-textured, mixture of 3’s and 4’s

What is your race?

Black, West Indain

LET’S CONNECT:

Email me: [email protected] (business inquires ONLY)
Instagram: Razorempress

Tech Info

Camera: Sony NEX-5r
Editing : Final Cut Pro -X

MUST READ:   VIDEO: FULL FOUNDATION ROUTIUNE 2016 | Unedited | Talk Through | Step by Step | FULL COVERAGE
Hair LovelinessVideo

• eliana lopez
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

Why this video have 166 thumbs down , is ridiculous , your hair is beautiful.

• Kimeesunshine
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

@Razorempress Could you tell me the name of the song please ?

• LOvely Carrius
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

Thats my goal! I have always wanted long hair now my hair is shoulder length and i hope that once im in university it will be on my middle back .

• malasia the great
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

love it my hair is this length.
    i recently just had broke down a women who ignorantly on a you tube vid said long hair is not in our dna. lord ….. i had to give it too her.
    thanks for your video hmmm might do one as well.

• james myers
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

Love you're hair my beautiful black queen…it looks gorgeous just wearing it out like that. looks super cute as a bun too. you dont wear make up either..I wish more blk women would embrace themselves like you do. they come up with every excuse in the world for why they wear weave and cake up. they act like guys are crazg for liking natural women. they get offended and think it's gay because we don't like weave and we are "worried about hair"..smh lol. my thing is what are they gonna do when a woman like you walk in the the room ? they gotta leave the room…they gotta get out of there ! lol. stay natural beautiful hopefully you run off on some of our sisters :)

• Amira Snow

You're my hair goals ??

• Lexie Baddie

OKKKKK SOOOOO WHAT'S THE SECREEEETTTT

• Armoni Johnson
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

you kindof look like my older sister alexis……

• seshat rose
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

Please tell ,e what's your hair type man ugh lmao. Is it 4b/4c?

• Kaisas PINK Life
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

i am black and i have long hair and its real i get tired of people asking me if its real

• Candy Rockets
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

I wish my mother would have never relaxed my hair. You and my brother have the same texture and length and he's never had a relaxer but his growth is basically the result of 22 years. I had to start all the way over unfortunately but I'm 3 years in and I'm armpit length so I'm excited to see myself in 3 years. You have beautiful hair!

• Teyona Johnson
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

OMG I love it Ima watch all these videos I'm natural now just want my hair thicker n yes longer

• rachelmm05
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

beautiful hair my sister. you are a natural hair inspiration thanks for sharing ☺

• Jessica Opal
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

if she straightened it it would be even longer.
    I didn't know ppl said black girls can't grow long hair, just that it takes forever. My damn hair don't grow. It's so annoying.

• Jennifer Gregoire

what song is this

• Sephora Unice
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

what did you do and used to grow your hair that long hun?

• James Leach
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

I want to plat your hair

• James Leach

hello a bun

• Power To The People
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

girl. your hair is gorgeous

• ikaEr32
    12 January 2016 at 5:26 am

i didn't ever think black ppl couldn't grow their hair…wtf. though i guess ppl would think that because it's so curly it doesn't look as long, someone with pin straight hair will have it "look" longer quicker. for ex her hair in the vid is curly if she straightened it, it would be even that much longer so a black girl with even chin length hair, her hair is really much longer. also, some ppl black or white or asiam, their hair just grows slower. i didn't think black women COULDN'T have long hair but maybe it just took longer to grow. I've been growing my hair for a year now and it's barely gotten past my shoulders. it just depends on the person and genes and haircare etc