VIDEO: Update + Protective styling using wigs

I have a few big updates for you dolls plus learn how to protect your hair to achieve healthier and longer hair. Related MUST READ:   VIDEO: Nadia Batson...

MUST READ:   VIDEO: High Bun with Braided Ponytail Hairstyle for Long Hair!
Hair LovelinessVideo

• Faye Taylor
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Congratulations on your news! And I agree with everything your saying here. And out of ALL the protective style the "wig" is the BEST to me! I LOVE the convenience of looking good and being able to get to my hair and wash, oil it, etc. without any hassles. I can't remember the last time I put a weave in my hair. Lastly, good advice about the braids as well. I keep trying to tell people NOT to keep them in for more than 4 weeks! Your hair can brake off do to matting like you said.

• Shantel Plunkett
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Can't wait to take my braids out and protective style with wigs! I'm protective styling all winter! Love your video!

• Shantel Plunkett
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

I'm protective styling with senagalese twists. To maintain them, I oil my scalp every 3 days with a castor oil/jojoba oil mix. One one of the days that I'm not oiling my scalp I put astringent in a small spray bottle and spray directly on my scalp and follow up with a cotton ball going directly down my scalp to remove the dirt. Now to the hair in the braids! Can't forget about that! I mix a liquid leave in with water..(more water than leave in) directly down the length of my braids where my hair is. After I do that all over I follow up with coconut oil. I just generously put it in my hand and rub it through my braids. Leaving a shower cap off while showering is great for steaming the scalp with braids..just try not to get your hair wet. OK I think that's enough lol. I don't want to write a book but I hope that helps.

• ttschex
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Congrats on both. You're going to enjoy being married. !!

• Aliya Rhodes
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

everyday makeup routine please!!!!

• cindy robinson
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Congratulations !! I have a question,I chopped the perm ends off my hair. But the end of my hair it's rough and dry as if it was burned. It wasn't tho, what can I do it for it and also what can I use for my edges other than gel

• riley Lantveld
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

I really love your accent. You inspires me so mutch. God bless you.

• Weyni Whiteley

It looks soooo good!

• Gloreebee1
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

That was awesome news! Congratulations on all of your achievements and all the best to you and your husband! Blessings Always!!! Weaves are soooo 19th century! lol. Wigs are er'ythangggg. After I experienced some severe hair breakage I turned to wigs and my hair has thrived. Thanks for sharing luv!

• Fly Won
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

CONGRATS on your marriage and your marriage!

• MzGlamarous187
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Ure beautiful ! ? congrats on everything !

• Jeri Jones
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Do you leave your braids in for the whole month? Or do you rebraid weekly after you wash?

• Sherrita Harris
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

It looks amazing on you. I am also doing protective styling. I am wearing a natural hair curly wig and I love it. Happy hair journey? Natural Girls Rock!

• FuzzBuzz♡
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Aw congratulations. Please never change your accent- love it!

• KammyKamzz
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Love it girlie. Lookin fab! I'll be getting some crochet braids soon. Next year I defn plan to up my protective styles, ready to grow back my hair now.

• Chantelle Chanti
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Congrats!!! You look beautiful!!

• shuna0615

I love it. Something fresh and new. Congratulations on both

• Beauty By MichyGee (BeautyByMichelle)
    10 January 2016 at 12:20 pm

Yep, you see my IG. I got a weave. You look lovely.