VIDEO: Doll Eyes BOLD Lips

COMMENT LIKE SHARE Products Used: Shades ByGal ‘Deep’ pressed powder Motives Cosmetic’s stack NYX Jumbo pencil in ‘French Fries’ ELF’s ‘Turks and Caicos’ blush and bronzer duo WetnWild’s. H2o...

COMMENT LIKE SHARE

Products Used:
Shades ByGal ‘Deep’ pressed powder
Motives Cosmetic’s stack
NYX Jumbo pencil in ‘French Fries’
ELF’s ‘Turks and Caicos’ blush and bronzer duo
WetnWild’s. H2o Liquid Liner
WetnWild’s ‘Berry Shimmer’
=========================== SHOP ================================
Shades by Gal:
www.shadesbygal.com
Use code: LYRIC and get 20% OFF
Foundation usinf SjadesByGAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-_XCyo68z4

Jewelz By Jai:
Use code: JAMMUA and get15% off entire purchase
Jewelz By Jai Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnmbv8CYCWg

===================================================== VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut ===================================================

WHITER TEETH IN ONE HOUR:

Foundation Routine 2014:

Eyebrow Tutorial 2014:

SOCIAL NETWORKS:

Instagram – Lyric Rochester — http://instagram.com/lyricrochester —

FB Makeup Page – Jamaican Makeup Artist — https://www.facebook.com/jamaicanmakeupartist?ref=bookmarks —

FaceBook Music Page – Lyric Unplugged — https://www.facebook.com/LyricUnplugged —

Twitter – LyricRochester — https://twitter.com/LyricRochester —

*****************************************************************************
Email me For December JAMAICA Makeup Classes at [email protected]

MUST READ:   VIDEO: 2 Cents Project - African and Indian in Love!!

• Abena Simmons
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

simple and beautiful I have to try this, it wouldn't look good as yours but I will try lol. all your tutorials are drop dead gorgeous keep it up lyric. And u have a beautiful smile.

• MalikahBakir
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

Oh you are just too talented, I can't get a top lash on to save my life and here you are putting on bottom lashes. Keep doing your thing you are an inspiration.

• Kyla Butler
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

Thank you so much for this video!  This is exactly what I wanted!
    Thank you, thank you, Thank you!!!

• Theresa Jeanty

Love it!!

• MzBification
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

I am in love with the way you did this make up and I would like to know what music artist that is

• Lisa Wise
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

I love ur make up tips and they r so helpful .u r beautiful inside and out love ur sprit.

• princes colley
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

Omg this look very beautiful

• shawna love
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

Absolutely gorgeous! I always enjoy watching your videos Lyric :)

• Wendy Harris
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

I love your work all the time Lyric. When it comes to makeup, you can do no wrong. Lol! The best in the game hands down. I am not going to lie, I am very conceited. When it comes to makeup, I think that I'm the best there is but I am not going to lie. I think you will give me a run for my money, if not better. I will be truthful, I think, no I know, that your better than me. Lol, because I can learn things from you. Most of these tutorials can't teach me nothing, usually I can teach them something. Lol but I learn a lot from you and I appreciate your time and talents. Thanks, Lyric! Love it!

• Michelle Nelson
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

I love your semi nuded looks….Yassss!

• loraine harry
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

I saw the other video and for some reason I saw that this look on you just softens your features, more feminine and softer than when you do all the extra eye design and styles but I just couldn't put my finger on it or didn't want to comment that you look gorgeous with this style.
    I'm glad others saw it too, love it and I wish I could pull this look off as you do, thanks for these videos!

• Shanita Morrison

Your beautiful girly

• denisha morgan
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

Eyeliner a di least, dem wicked ppl yah need fi get a life!!! Congrats on da bby bobo!!!!

• abaldinfluence FMUA

absolutely FLAWLESS!

• Blessed Boo

Pretty!!!

• Chavanese Robinson
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

All these people talking about your eye liner!!!! Obviously it wasn't a problem to u bit it is to them. That's y black people can prosper. If y'all did know how to do y'all makeup perfectly, I bet you would not be in here complaining about something you can't do. +Lyric Rochester it does not matter what hater want to say, at the end of the day. They are still over here watching your videos. You,re a great makeup artist and god will continue to shine his blessings upon u. You will even be greater and let the haters hate more!!!????

• Owunya Drake
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

You are so pretty with or with out make-up, I love, your love for Christ, keep doing what you are doing praying for you.

• Constance Pharr
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

I love the look… but most importantly I love that you are a Christian and play #JESUS music lol. I love that you are always smiling and up beat even on your vlogs. Continue being beautiful. P.s. only insecure and petty people have the time to sit and critique every little thing. It is easy for someone to be hateful behind the screen. So be encouraged and stay being you… you are blessed and highly favored by GOD

• tashannie francis
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

People find the simplest thing to criticize about, look how the video TURN UP and people a criticize eye liner kmt really, 80% of us still love your videos the other 20% can move along.

• Alisa Smith
    26 December 2015 at 10:24 am

Love you Lyric! i'm a new subscriber and possibly one of your older (age) fan. I love your video's please stay positive and focused. Never late the devil get the best of you. Your are beautiful and I applaud everything positive you set out to do. May GOD continue to bless you.