VIDEO: Razor Reals: Friends and Support

This topic has been laying on my heart for a long time and I felt I needed to talk about it because someone may be going through the same thing. I was actually speaking to myself as well in this video.

MUST READ:   VIDEO: : 18 Degrees North - 18 Degrees North, Ep. 1, Pt. 2 - The Result of Absentee Fatherhood
Hair LovelinessVideo

• Unsweetened Black Tea
    11 January 2016 at 3:02 pm

Same; I know for me, even when networking with certain people they just flake

• NaturallyNerdeeNicol
    11 January 2016 at 3:02 pm

very good points!

• mickelle matthew
    11 January 2016 at 3:02 pm

Can you do a vid about how to drop friends??

• uhhuh hunnie
    11 January 2016 at 3:02 pm

love your pictures on the wall in the back

• blcherke
    11 January 2016 at 3:02 pm

My social circle has become smaller as I've filtered out those who were taking more than they were giving. As with any relationship, friendships are unions where there should be equal amounts of give and take, 50/50. Thank you for sharing.

• Stacey1234
    11 January 2016 at 3:02 pm

Supports, elevates mutually, you got it.  Some friends only want to see you at the same level as them or below them.  It should be comfortable not uncomfortable being with friends and you should not have to bite your words to make them feel comfortable.  Sometimes people that don't know us are great friends and our own friends can somehow change, or is it that we change and don't accept the lackluster friendship anymore.  I comment you for for trying to work out your friendships.  Great hair too!

• Nettie lou
    11 January 2016 at 3:02 pm

Relationships between people, whether it's friendship, marriage, siblings whatever the connection is their is always one who is stronger in an area than the other is not and vice versa. I am the eldest of 6 siblings so I know this feeling of always being the one left out because the younger siblings see me as a parent type and only come to me when their life hits a serious block. My "friends" are the same way. I only have one or two people that I truly consider friend, but many I consider an acquaintance. I try to be their for those who need me regardless but their are many times I suffer by myself when I need someone to lean on. I am glad that I am a Christian and have my faith regardless of anyone being their in my time of need.

• Arianne Mosley
    11 January 2016 at 3:02 pm

You seem like you have a great head on your shoulders….it sounds like a few of your friends have a little growing up to do. Sometimes you have to be the leader of your pack!