VIDEO: What to expect with longer hair!|Razorempress

Here is MY take on what to expect when your hair gets longer. Subscribe for more videos! Previous video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEzuXfXbVAY FAQ: Where are you from? British Virgin Islands How...

Here is MY take on what to expect when your hair gets longer.

Previous video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEzuXfXbVAY

FAQ:

Where are you from?

British Virgin Islands

How long have you been Natural?

Lifetime.

What is your hair type?

Multi-textured, mixture of 3’s and 4’s

What is your race?

Black, West Indian

LET’S CONNECT:

Email me: [email protected] (business inquiries ONLY)
Instagram: Razorempress, empressfit

Tech Info

Camera: Sony NEX-5r
Editing: Final Cut Pro -X
IMOVIE

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Which one to choose ft iShow Hair
Hair LovelinessVideo

• Davina Murray
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

Sigh… At least a sum1 else feels my pain, I have to be constantly cutting my breaking ends and don't get much use out of my products. + it's tiring to my hands. But I still love my tall hair❤️

• Coiled & Collected
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

I'm watching this video with my neck length hair patiently waiting for mid back length lol, your hair is gawjussss #goalsfordays

• Iwill bewise
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

I have like average lenght hair, Single strand knots! ??, lately im getting so many omg .
    What els?
    More time !
    More product!

• Unsweetened Black Tea

interesting take

• Tiana221000
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

OMG! You are my curl sister,i have the same problems and i'm trying make my own stylers ,conditioners,etc it to expensive , keep up the good work!

• Faith “Fluuezy079” Fluitt
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

try giovanni . there huge bottles like near 34 oz and it's not that expensive . and there thick products all organic and really good for curly thick hair I use it a lot .

• JonelleElise
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

I have hair the same length and I totally understand what you're saying! At first I was a TWA and then a girl and I was excited and I still love my hair but I totally understand all the "cons" of long hair that you talk about in the video. I'm glad if on your channel though because now I can try some of the deep conditioners that you use. Love your videos! subscribed!

• Junelle Baucicaut
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

Thanks for the video! As the hair grows longer…the needs change.

• shuganaps
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

I recently cut much of my hair because I was sick of it. For me having long hair made me not want to wear my hair out as much. I never was able to enjoy my hair because wearing it out was too much of a hassle and I didn't want to get knots or tangles so I wore protective styles 80% of the time.

• Jasmin Andrews
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

Girl I hear you. My hair is not a long as yours…..its armpit length and fine 3c. Can I get a decent fro?..NO!! that don't part in the middle like Moses up in there…NO!! I dread to think what it will be like when it grows any longer. And don't tell me about fairy knots. LOL but I love my hair….I just don't mess with it so often.

• Edens Joseph

lol…

• DetectiveTective
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

My hair, when stretched reaches a little past my shoulder, but I recently had to cut it because the strands were really weak and were just breaking off left and right. I have trouble finding the right products too, so I'm learning how to make them myself. It's a lot easier on my wallet that way too lol

• jaidasworld
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

your lipstick looks gorgeous with your outfit and styling in this video !

• Mckenna Reign
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

Yasss boo you better werk!!

• hokwinita
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

to the outer most power……

• chemundergrad
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

Just stumbled on your channel and I love it! Trying to get inspiration to wear my hair curly, I have waist length 3A texture hair but I wear it straight often. I feel you with the volume struggles!

Thank you so much for the inspiration
    Xo

• jenfran777
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

I hate single strand knots with a passion. When I was transitioning to texalxed from bone straight relaxed hair I was mid back length and they were a flippin crosses. It made me want to chop my whole head of hair off man lol.

• Shandel Ross
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

my hair is about 2 inches away from my butt longest its ever been and girl!! I feel u on the hair everywhere in the bathroom pisses me off lol and my hair may be finer but still gotta use alot of product cus I gotta lot of it?

• Breezy Brown
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

Oh my goodness, my hair is a couple inches above my waist and I can relate to everything you've just said!! But what makes my hair struggle a billion times worse is the fact that I'm a competitive swimmer and a lifeguard so I'm basically in the water daily getting my hair wet and swim caps don't work when you're diving into the pool and swimming for hours lol. My twist outs barely last a day due to all the water lmao, nonetheless I still love my hair :)

• monabrown101
    11 January 2016 at 1:14 pm

Dwl!!!!!! U r soooooo funy girl!!!!! Omg!!!!! Hilarious. But u r sooo ture with all points mentioned.