VIDEO: May Faves 2015

MY MAKEUP LINE: www.pomibylyric.com Twitter: @POMIbyLyric IG: @POMIbyLyric FB: POMI by Lyric ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ Email me For November 2015 JAMAICA Makeup Classes at [email protected] Watch morei:...

MY MAKEUP LINE:

www.pomibylyric.com

Twitter: @POMIbyLyric

IG: @POMIbyLyric

FB: POMI by Lyric

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Email me For November 2015 JAMAICA Makeup Classes at [email protected]

MUST READ:   VIDEO: ttff/18

• vmitch1
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

You have beautiful teeth.

• missvd
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Omgg I loveee this video I watched it more than once lol maybe becuz I am a gadget freak!
    Yess can you pleaseee do a video about whats on your ipad mini I have my own buis as well & would be great to see how u use the ipad mini for ur buisness! As well whats on your macbook pro & how u use it for your buisness and what you use to edit your videos.
    And to your vlog camera. Just a whole tech video I am very interested how you use it for your buis
    I sooo love your videos!!! I ve watched so many on ur channel in a few days I swear u are my youtube twin! We have so much in common.
    Can you also talk about how you now juggle motherhood & your buisness. I am am a new mom & I worry about time like can I handle & juggle both?
    I loveeeeeee your music omgg strings and my heart is on repeat!!! Is their a way to download? Dont give up on your music you are very talented and blessed!!
    Much more blessing to you!

• Teann Johnson

Congratulations!!!!!

• Teann Johnson
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Your hair looks gorgeous Hun, I love the wrap around style.

• Faith G. Momoh
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

How did you do your hair i love it please if you have a video of how you did it please share it

• Ashley Simpson

Love your braids!!!!!!!!!
     What did you use?

• Shana BabyB
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Congratulations lyric am proud of you. For following your dreams. Remember the race is not for the swift but those that endure to the end. God bless you.

• Shay Benton
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Why are people on her trying talk mess. Let this beautiful queen encourage others how to be beautiful. Love you Lyric

• ShevyWhevy
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

you are such spunk & driven person & at times i just feel motivated by your words of how thankful you are to your subs. from me to you i want to thank you soooo much. Keep up the good work +JamaicanMakeUpArtist

• Arlene McKinley (ubiquity2120)
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

I have the same thing as you. iPad mini and Mac book pro and I love it I was just as excited as you. I also like to say that I've visited your country and I love it I also have Missy Lynn and i love the product as well.

• Unique Amela
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Congratulations Lyric on all of your accomplishments, I am very excited for you and I wish you many more blessing to come.

• vals valuables
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

congrats on your new company and starting a family. I can't wait you have my two favorite things lashes and brushes. I am so glad to see WOC doing the darn thing.

• MsDivinelyPurple
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Hi Lyric!!!!…..AWESOME are you!!!!…..HOW do you get someone to support you on the back in before you make anything at all on the front in????…I hope that I am saying it correctly……Love ya!!!

• Shanta Brown
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Love your spirit! Congratulations on starting a family, wishing you much success in all that you do.

• Ebony Peace
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Congrats Mrs Lyric!! Wishing you and yours continued blessings! Love your videos!!

• sharina Leon
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Lyric, you are so cute!!!! Don't apologize for your talking.  You are just so humble and grateful!!!! Let God continue to use you through your new brush line and makeup tutorials!!! I love it and I've learned a lot from you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your blessings!!!!

• Adrienne Show
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Congrats on all your blessings. Have been a supporter of you since you first started. Filming with the bunk beds behind. I'll admit I lost touch when the whole deleting of videos took place, but God bless girl from 1 JA Youtuber to another. Big up urself Lyric.

• dikisha thomas
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Hey lyric.. gthus mornung before i went to the bathroom while preparing for work i was just thinking about my favourite youtubers and why i am soo hooked to youtube and honestly you top the list… i was just thinking to myself that you are just an amazing real person who keeps on growing by God's grace.. even on your down days you really inspire me . Infact i think on your down and honest days you are most inspiring to me because i see the survivor in you that encourages me to keep pushing forward.. so you see all things those work together for good to those who love God and are called for his purpose. You are the reason i am hooked to youtube.. continue moving forward. 🙂 ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

• Adrienne Wilson
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

The sneak peak…Wow! Very nice and professional! You're on your way Doll!

• Heavenly chic
    23 December 2015 at 4:53 am

Next video can you please do a belly shot and updates