VIDEO: TOP FIVE DEEP CONDITIONERS|Razorempress

In this video I show you guys my favourite store bought deep conditioners/Hair masks that I love to use!. FAQ: Where are you from? British Virgin Islands How long...

FAQ:

Where are you from?

British Virgin Islands

How long have you been Natural?

Lifetime.

What is your hair type?

Multi-textured, mixture of 3’s and 4’s

What is your race?

Black, West Indian

LET’S CONNECT:

Email me: [email protected] (business inquiries ONLY)
Instagram: Razorempress, empressfit

Tech Info

Camera: Sony NEX-5r
Editing: Final Cut Pro -X
IMOVIE

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Jo'E - Bubble (Official Music Video) "2018 Soca" [HD]
Hair LovelinessVideo

• DiamondsAreNice
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

You're so silly and I love your accent. SUBSCRIBED!

• Harlyn Carter
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

I am addicted to the smell of the JBCO deep conditioner! It has a sweet smell

• Suger doll
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

Subscribed after watching this vid really love ur personality where have u been all this while? your hair is worth dieing for…u rock…

• Jizelle Lawes
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

you are soooo beautiful and funny ??

• Dreamer7est
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

Lol Shea Moisture is just awesome period. Addicted to their products.

• Keykendee B

Are you from St. Thomas?

• Jody E.
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

loool you are soo funny! Good info too!

• MeeksLp
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

I have just discovered you and I think you are great.You skin is beautiful and your hair is beautiful.It broke my heart when I heard your weightloss story.I felt your pain and was so sad that you felt so negative about yourself.
    I have struggled with my weight all my life and at times as a kid I hated my hair,I was 1 of only 5 or 6 kids in my school of colour and I always felt different even though the kids were always nice to me.
    You are an inspiration to young people and I will be watching all your videos.I will also be showing them to my 11 year old daughter who has started to have confidence issues.I think you will be a positive impact on her.Keep.on doing what you are doing ,you are a beautiful black girl who definitely rocks.☺☺☺☺

• KittySwrive
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

love personality and your hair both gorgeous

• Chanel Dunn
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

I don't like the Jamican Black Castor line from Shea Moisture at all.

• Nicole Roussel
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

yes i deep condition my hair

• Jazmin Jordan
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

Hi my fellow West Indian! I'm African-American (my dad is African-American) and Jamaican & Canadian (my mom is Jamaican & Canadian). Great video! I love to apply my deep conditioners when my hair is wet. I want to try the SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Masque, the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque, and the SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-n-1 Renewal System Hair Masque. I love the SheaMoisture African Black Soap Purification Masque, the SheaMoisture Yucca & Baobab Anti-Breakage Masque, The Mane Choice Green Tea & Carrot Deep Conditioning Mask, and the Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Gardenia Coconut Scent Moisturizing Hair Treatment.

• Deaion Banks
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

Yes you are a beautiful young lady love… love…. your hair and you have a great personality I have had natural hair for a year and a half I went natural a few times and went back to a relaxer looking at your hair I regret it so much going back and forth wish I would of kept my hair natural the first time thanks for sharing this video of deep conditioners I been looking for a really good hair mask stay beautiful much love and blessings

• Deaion Banks

• erica weathersby
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

where do you get your pics in the background?

• Ashley Turner
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

thank you for the video, do you use a laptop or camera to make the reviews, because your videos come out nice, I need to know what's best for making videos. :)

• Jaz Dawson
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

You look soo familiar. Pretty sure I had a class with you in the past :)

• C Smith
    11 January 2016 at 1:56 am

I have never deep conditioned my hair (myself) in the almost 3 years I have been natural. I saw this video for the first time yesterday. Yeah… I felt stupid for slacking so much on my hair routine. BUT, I went to my local Walgreens and just so happen to find the 10 in 1. Used it on my damp hair, let it set during my workout routine, washed it out, used my Argon oil and Hask Keratin Protein Conditioner as a leave in and OMG!!! My hair feels A-MA-ZING! Thank you for the kick in the butt. I aspire to your hair length. Now to find a gel that I like.

• Thinking Out (Loud)