VIDEO: Is Castor oil one of the best oils?

In the video I demonstrate some of the ways that Castor oil or Jamaican Black castor oil can be used. Some tips may or may not work for anyone.The cons that I have with the oil is the thick viscosity and smell.I personally use castor oil for a lot of things and I wanted to share with you guys.

Coupon: RAZR/ razr
20% off your purchase at http://simplyorganicoils.com/ (valid for a short time so act fast!)

Scalp Invigorator (vanityplanet.com)

Coupon Code: Razorempress

50% discount off $39.99 Final cost – $19.99
Scalp Invigorator
***can also be used on scalp massager

Get 10% discount using this link!

FAQ:

Where are you from?

British Virgin Islands

How long have you been Natural?

Lifetime.

What is your hair type?

Multi-textured, mixture of 3’s and 4’s

What is your race?

Black, West Indian

LET’S CONNECT:

Email me: [email protected] (business inquiries ONLY)
Instagram: Razorempress, empressfit

Tech Info

Camera: Sony NEX-5r
Editing: Final Cut Pro -X
IMOVIE

MUST READ:   VIDEO: HAIR UPDATE: HAIR GOALS|LOCS
Hair LovelinessVideo

• Kayla Ollivierre
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

I love castor oil it's the best for cuts and scrapes also. I'm amazed at how fast it healed a big gash I got from a nail. I love it for my hair and face also. It's such an amazing oil. ?

• Helen Hidray
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

hey beauty I have being watching ur videos and they really are helpfull and to the point. now u said jamaican black caster only really works but I live in sudan khartoum where can we get this oil plz reply.

• Unsweetened Black Tea
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

if you put in essential oils, castor oil thins out!

• Bri Williams
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

Using diluted apple cider vinegar as a toner works miracles on my acne

• NICKY LOPEZ
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

Have you ever tried a goldenseal mask? You can get the capsules in the vitamin section. You break open a capsule and mix with water to make a paste. Once a week steam your face for 15 mins then apply the goldenseal paste .wait until it dries then rinse with cool water. You can then use witch hazel toner to tone the skin. An old home remedy.

• glamazini
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

AAAYYY! VI MASSIVE! (just saw your name in the BGLH article so came through to support). ♡♡

• LaurenNicole
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

I would imagine a thick oil like castor oil would be all bad for oily acne prone skin? My skin is very oily and oily products cause pimples usually a light water based moisturizer is plenty. Also if its hormonal cutting out dairy gives almost immediate results. Im no dermatologist i just been watching your channel for a while and i know your gonna do u lol u make that clear just giving some advice thats helped me so i hope u don't take offense to it but i dont see how a oil especially castor oil of all oils will benefit your skin type.

• YourPickMyFro

I take off my makeup with Vitamin E oil lol I thought I was the only one

• MyNaturalMyChoice
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

Your hair nearly gorgeous! I love castor oil for removing stubborn mascara!

• LuvMyFro110
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

Hi, try Aztec Clay mask for the acne break outs. It's good as a hair mask too. Check out a few YT vids first. It's great stuff.

• OH HEYALLEAH
    10 January 2016 at 3:49 pm

I'm from st. Thomas v. I. Wbu???

• TheJijie1994