VIDEO: TOP 3 CONDITIONERS|Razorempress

sharesBe First to Share -> Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Pin to Pinterest Share on StumbleUpon+What's This?In this video, I speak about my favourite conditioners...
Be First to Share ->

In this video, I speak about my favourite conditioners at the moment!

1.Deva Curl One daily Conditioner
2.TraderJoes Tea tree tingle Conditioner
3. Aussie Moist Conditioner

Scalp Invigorator (vanityplanet.com)

Coupon Code: Razorempress

50% discount off $39.99 Final cost – $19.99
Scalp Invigorator
***can also be used on scalp massager

Get 10% discount using this link!

FAQ:

Where are you from?

British Virgin Islands

How long have you been Natural?

Lifetime.

What is your hair type?

Multi-textured, mixture of 3’s and 4’s

What is your race?

Black, West Indian

LET’S CONNECT:

Email me: [email protected] (business inquiries ONLY)
Instagram: Razorempress, empressfit

Tech Info

Camera: Sony NEX-5r
Editing: Final Cut Pro -X
IMOVIE

MUST READ:   VIDEO: New Deevine | WORKERS WANTED [2013 UK Soca][Palm Tree Riddim, Produced By Soca Child]
Hair LovelinessVideo

• Cheri Lynn (Mon’CheriLuci)
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

Oh yea… VO5 for regular use/quick moisture co-washes… and its less than $2 a bottle. Girl don't pay out the wazzoooo for that conditioner. LOL

• Cheri Lynn (Mon’CheriLuci)
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

I'm using Tresemme Perfectly Undone, add olive oil and honey to it… and I use Giovanni's Smooth As Silk Conditioner, and also use that as a leave in for twist outs. Try it… That price for the DevaCurl is ridiculous especially for a chemical smell. Ugh.

• Jviie57

I like V05 and Trader Joes Tea Tangle Conditioner

• sunneC23
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

have you tried hello hydration by Herbal essence, trader Joe's nourishing spa, or Joico's Moisture recover? The first two are cheap.com and Joico can be found at like a TJmax, Marshalls or some type of hair salon store. thumbs up to alllllll of them!

• BsFinalXMagikz

You are so beautiful …..

• KL
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

Aussie 3 minute miracle Moist is AMAZING.

• Dimut 2 u

are you the American Black, or African american? :o

• ItsSimplyMeVee
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

This is random, but did you draw those portraits on the back wall? I am a portrait artist and I get excited whenever I come in contact with another artist lol

• Pepe Magga
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

These past videos, your accent been strong mehson. Love it. Sounds more natural. Big up VI massive

• Razorempress
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

Thank you guys for sharing your favorites!. I'm going to be trying out some soon!

• fastgirl124

Ur pretty

• jenfran777
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

love the intro. I've only ever tried the 3 minute miracle from Aussie. and i've been wasting to try the other two. My fave cheap conditioner with slip is the suave naturals coconut conditioner I liked it so much i had to review it lol

• k fatima
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

Tresemme Naturals, Aussie Moist and Giovanni Deeper Moisture are my favorite rinse out conditioners.

Shea Moisture rinse out conditioners are best as leave ins. Also love Kinky Curly Knot Today and Giovanni Direct.

• keyaira moon
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

What about Suave Naturals conditioner?

• Shay G
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

Love it! My hair loves herbal essences hello hydration, Joico deep repair, Aussie moist

• KISSseventyseven
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

Thanks for sharing .. I will definitely give these a try

• joy
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

Shea Moisture African Black Soap Purification Masque is hands down my favorite conditioner/deep conditioner. I've never seen anything like it; it's just a miracle product. Also lately I have been loving Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine conditioner. It softens like no other drug store conditioner I have tried, and you just can't beat paying $1.50 for such a huge bottle.  I'm sold on what I am currently using, and I have no plans to experiment any further, except I would like to try Camille Rose Naturals deep condish.

• Steph Powell
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

You really are gorgeous! Also Giovanni's direct leave-in conditioner is my favourite.

• Reservechic
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

Thanks for sharing with us your top 3 conditioners. I am definitely a huge fan of Aussie Moist Conditioner. I always keep a huge bottle of it in my stash, at all times. I have definitely heard a lot of great things about Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner. If I ever happen to get to shop within a Trader Joe's store, then I will definitely purchase this conditioner for sure. Because on Amazon and EBay, they sell this product way overpriced, which is a shame (and I refuse to pay such prices, when this product is super cheap to buy in-store). And, unfortunately the DevaCurl One Condition doesn't work well for my hair, neither does any of the Deva products that I've tried work well for my hair at all. However, I am glad that the One Condition does work very well for your hair. As, you have such truly beautiful looking curls, I must say.

• herlucidsky
    10 January 2016 at 6:01 pm

V05 tea therapy clarifying conditioner has amazing slip for the price. It detangles better than a lot of the more expensive brands from my experience and I also use it as a cowash. Even during my transitioning days it worked well.  Tressame Perfectly (un)Done conditioner is great for detangling, moisture and softness.  I use it as a leave-in and it also surprisingly smoothes and defines my curls a great deal. It is very thick and rich. Although it's a rinse out conditioner, it's works great for me as a leave-in since I use the Curly Girl Method and works amazing with olive oil. These are my 2 favorite conditioners.