VIDEO: UPDATE & WHY I NO LONGER WEAR MY WEDDING RING

sharesBe First to Share -> Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Pin to Pinterest Share on StumbleUpon+What's This?————————————————————————————————————– www.totallifechanges.com/lyricrochester you’ll need my rep # to purchase,...
Be First to Share ->

————————————————————————————————————–

www.totallifechanges.com/lyricrochester
you’ll need my rep # to purchase, which is 5856911

MY CURRENT FOUNDATION ROUTINE:

(I use ‘Carob’ instead of ‘Beautiful Bronze’ now)

MY CURRENT EYEBROW ROUTINE:

MY BRUSH AND LASH LINE:

VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

Email me For November 2015 JAMAICA Makeup Classes at [email protected] LIMITED SEATS LEFT

MUST READ:   VIDEO: REALITY of trying NEW Popular Natural Hair Products!

• africanlyn
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

i love your video! would you mind telling me what camera you use?

• Victorias Essence
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

Every body is watching I love what u do keep up the good work

• amal Shajan

your so nice

• Xaeph Brown
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

I'm breast feeding can I drink this tea?

• QueenPetria Rolle

very beautiful

• MsLeLaRiley89
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

Tuesday Tech with Lyric would be a good name to call it

• Dawn A
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

Raw black soap helped me out a lot and cut back on the use of makeup.

• NaturallyQ

Lord that accent is EVERYTHING

• mzurilove beauty & fragrances

Great personality!

• Monica Daymon
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

It's been a while was battling cervical cancer but now cancer free. God bless! love you always! always! beautiful.

• Gfancybeauty
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

hey beautiful lady love you so much if I may make a suggestion for your skin, try the raw formula of black soap you can order it from ebay or amazon it really helped me

• inquisitive bibliophile
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

OMG @ your pretty accent! You are so beautiful! #subscribed!

• felicia gayle
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

believe it or not codliver oil pills straightened me right out. Vitamin A-D-Magnesium is important for us ladies. Check with your health care professional first. A good wash out aint never hurt any1 either. Sending love from California.

• Shantanique Blessings

CONGRATULAIONS ★★★★★ Jamaica 2 Di Woorld

• Shantanique Blessings
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

her sense of humour is sweet… Bless her

• Unique Asha
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

hey i love your contacts…what is the name?

• Nae Nae Starr
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

I totally understand about you skin issues. Recently I suffered an outbreak of some sort and for the life of me it would not go away. I "eat clean" so that wasn't the issue, I tried everything from black soap, neutrogena acne products, Proactive and a host of other products. My coworker and I had a conversation about my crazy skin issue. She herself suffered from skin issues and had recently started using a new product which I could see was working well for her. I decided I had enough so I would try it myself. It's called Unblemish by Rodan and Field. It's a little pricey but I saw her results so I took the leap of faith. When I tell you this stuff is the truth, I mean it. NO LIE….. For months I was unable to take/ post pics, my makeup wasn't flawless. I was lost With in two or three weeks my skin was on it's way to repair. My pores look better which is a bonus. The product goes a long way so you get your monies. worth. I'm not a sales person nor do I represent this company in anyway. I'm simply sharing my experience with you. I feel your pain and I can only imagine how freaked out you felt especially with your line of work. Good luck and thanks for the great videos…. You inspire me. #sharingiscaring

• Michelle Phillips-Thompson
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

Hello Lyric. I really like your honesty. Keep it up. Proud of you as a Jamaican. Need to know more about the Tea. How else can i contact you. Very interested.

• renee304
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

You look Gorggggg Honey:-)

• keskineno
    22 December 2015 at 2:03 am

If you are a breastfeeding mom, please do not take the iaso tea until u stop breastfeeding. Iaso tea is not a weight loss, its for detoxing toxins from your body (some people loose weight on the detoxing tea) which you wouldn't want to pass on to your baby, unless you are lactating you can take the iaso tea. Besides you do not just earn from TLC if you are not binary qualified, just buying the tea does not make you earn rather you have to be binary qualified. Welcome to TLC