VIDEO: START2FINISH | Scars and ALL | #MakeUpMondays

MY CURRENT FOUNDATION ROUTINE: (I use ‘Carob’ instead of ‘Beautiful Bronze’ now) MY CURRENT EYEBROW ROUTINE: MY BRUSH AND LASH LINE: http://www.pomibylyric.com/ —————————————————————————————————————- VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut —————————————————————————————————————- Email me...

MY CURRENT FOUNDATION ROUTINE:

(I use ‘Carob’ instead of ‘Beautiful Bronze’ now)

MY CURRENT EYEBROW ROUTINE:

MY BRUSH AND LASH LINE:

VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

Email me For November 2015 JAMAICA Makeup Classes at [email protected] LIMITED SEATS LEFT

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Raw Pasta2

• Eunice Eason

Yaaaaas!!!!
    I'm glad you're back!!!

• Precious dixon
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

Wat color contacts are you wearing

• Nay Ferguson
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

Lyric, you're amazing! I don't know what else to say. Love your channel. Please please continue to do what makes you happy. Nothing but prayers and well wishes from me to you. YOU GO GIRL

• Patience Faith
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

There is nothing wrong with your completion except the dark marks (Very even toned), I had the same issue, I started using Clarions, and Clinic and ambi for oily skin (Only) when I didn't feel like using it I used (Black soap and shea Butter)..I drank Maubi and a lot of water with lemon. Makeup (Water based) Gurl it will do the trick. Awesome video Tfs.

• MuscledAK
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

oh god these brushes are vile!!

• locsnatwist
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

you are a fabulous makeup artist & I know after giving birth your sensitive about everything but sweetie the mean asses are just jealous. you live in a beautiful country and your number of subscribers is growing and growing wonderfully & they can't get anyone to follow them. keep making videos and you look at the comments and respond to your fans only.after about the 3rd or 4th word, you can tell who is just evil and who are your fans. stay strong sistah ? and folks who are giving makeup advice, keep it to yourself and start your own channel. no matter what she uses she comes out looking beautiful and she didn't ask for your advice?

• Yohanna Sierra
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

Amo tu forma de maquillar ???????????❤️

• Mel S
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

Stumbled across your youtube video last night by searching for perfectmysilhouette reviews and I must say i'm in love with your channel, makeup, pomi brushes, accent, wedding ring drama and all (mi still dey a watch)……..mi subscribe to everything pon instagram and youtube suh mi can follow you. Keep up the massive work and continue keeping it REAL!!!

• S Darling
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

Keep up the good work. You are brave to be doing this on YouTube in the first place. 🙂

Just remember what the poet John Lydgate said:

"You can please some of the people all the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all the time."

• Kncdarville D
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

Great seeing you again! Keep doing your thing! You know your craft!

• Marsgalee Tulloch

l love watching you

• Kaisha Duplessis
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

Love your tutorials, i can relate to the heat. St. Lucia HOTTTTTT too!!! great video

• angelisa t
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

i like that you start ofwith a fresh face in almost all of your videos. most females wouldnt do that. i have scarring from acne. and only wish that you were in florida so i can learn from you.. your make up is flawless

• Monique Brown
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

It's too dark the foundation but it still pretty doe

• Barbi Barbi
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

Maybe the Black Opal is making your acne worse. I find that when I was using Black Opal products it didn't work for my skin at all. I used to have breakouts whenever I use it. Loving the videos

• Julie Kay

So beautiful ???

• 1chocolatequeen
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

Your talent is a blessing to me Lyric. You inspire me so. To do more & share more. Thank you for sharing your skills & smile. Bless Up. The most High shines on you.

• Lorell Bailey
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

i definetly dont MIND lmfao…keep em coming

• Ronishia Sailor

Flawless?

• Leigh Irie
    22 December 2015 at 1:59 am

I normally don't comment on personal issues like this. But, have you tried proactive. It works. There dark spot corrector is really good. Check out the site. I can't believe people are so cruel to something so sensitive to you.. It will better.