VIDEO: SNAPchat QnA

2016 Makeup Tutorials: https://goo.gl/3EaAjI —————————————————————————————————————- VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut —————————————————————————————————————- MY TWITTER: @LyricRochester MY INSTAGRAM: @LyricRochester MY SNAPCHAT: @LyricRochester CARNIVAL BOOKING 2016: http://www.lyricrochester.com/carnival-makeup-booking-2016/ MY NEW BRUSHES: La Classique Trinite Watch...

2016 Makeup Tutorials:

VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LyricUncut

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

@LyricRochester

CARNIVAL BOOKING 2016:

MY NEW BRUSHES:

La Classique Trinite

MUST READ:   VIDEO: Weekly Beauty Basket September 14, 2014

• Debbie Favors
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

Your son is so adorable!! TFS

• Tams Daley
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

Omg your son, looks just like his dad.. Girl he has nothing for u 😊 # he is such a cutie

• Daisylove83

Awwwwee this is truly how motherhood should be 💖💖. You make it beautiful. 🌺

• SoFrolushesTV
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

The Christian questions will come in an abundance. People see you praising and bigging up the Lord and in some cases people are searching and seeking. Maybe one day a video about your faith journey and why you love God so much etc. Stay blessed – One day I will catch you when you snap so I can send a QnA question x

• TrueReflectionMakeup
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

Your son is the sweetest!!! This was a great video to watch.. Very informative. I know others learned cause I did too! Bless Up sis!

• TrueReflectionMakeup

lol…im dying that role play at 10:17 of the video

• LaVern “Lioness” Reid
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

awww your baby is adorable and your such a good mother… please cherish every moment while you can… my babies are 23 n 26 yrs old both are collage grads but I miss those moments you have with your son.

• Yvette James
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

I loved this video. Jonathan stole the entire video, he's so smart . He had me smiling from the time you picked him up till the end. God bless you and your family.

• Nadia Howe
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

The noise in the background is very distracting and makes it difficult to hear you…

• Gay Gates
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

He is precious!!. I enjoy your videos so much. And of course the makeup is FLAWLESS.

• Shayna rawls
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

Loved all of this!! Go girl!!

• seymal williamson
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

BOOOOO child i always watch ur snapchat q and a
    i always love them n
    MAKEUP ON FLEEK BOOOOOOOBOOOOOO YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DatAfrican Girl

Love the makeup girl

• Allure
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

I agree with your views as I have piercing and tattoo myself but I you knew the history behind piercing and tattoo you would understand why this is something that the church doesn't accept it. Getting tattoos wasn't something that jahova god or his son did so if you are trying to live in an image of god then it is something you wouldn't find necessary or significant. & About water the health authorities commonly recommend eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon per day. Over hydration can be bad. love you

• MsMillionaire Peters
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

i love this snap chat best questions ever lol no one got u upset today lol. keep up the great work hon you are not going to see your size only us but you are improving and changing bit by bit donot be to hard on yourself you will get there soon. i love me some jonathan he cute self lol. God bless boo stay moving forward!

• nothingsimpossible77
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

Man looks at the outer appearance but the Lord looks at the HEART!! (1 Samuel 16:7). I ordered brushes & I'm soooo EXciTed lol. ALSO!! I asked you to follow me on SNAPchat…(crickets) 👀 I mean I am YOUR SISTA I'm just saying boo boo 😏 😘 My snaps are GUUUD, sooooo uuuuummm 😂 😂
    ~NIP 77~🌷

• Tips for your bits with Danielle
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

and you said something about a sale in one of your recent vlogs can you explain about that further please

• Tips for your bits with Danielle
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

lyric when can I get the pomi in paradise set at Fontana…I want to buy it but the site is saying its sold out….

• Queen Steph
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

Lol my mom hates my piercings too so I totally understand… Loved loved this q and a though! Very informative

• Only1Empo
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

Jermaine have me hollering,worst the look yuh give like yuh know it can wipe off after words as yuh keep saying suh allow mi fi love up wi pickney nuh…..choooo,lmao bless up

• Simone Dixon

• Michelle Obama
    11 April 2016 at 5:30 pm

ohh..im LOVING THAT OMBRE NUDE LIP..WHAT COLOR IS THAT AND WHO IS IT MADE BY???

• Roxy_Tyrell